PDA

View Full Version : Grizz fans

UNHFan
December 19th, 2008, 10:23 PM
You guys beyond impressed me.. I watched your local TV leaving for the game ect......It was very impressive. So do me a favor. Take this loss with class!! I am sure you will But still we CAA people can learn from your support for your team!!. So all CAA fan shut your traps!!! These guys are hurting...but we can only wish we had what this program has period!!

Though I am beyond proud of Richmond it was never a game. Just wish Montana as a program could have shown more on a National stage...Sadly the US wont get to understand Montana as it should!
JUST MY THOUGHTS!!! if I was doing the color for this game I would have made sure.. Montanas Stadium/suppourt should have been brought up.

K yell at me! But Montana is what we strive for...Richmond hit big!!! And great job over all to ESPN!

Grizaholic17
December 19th, 2008, 10:24 PM
I don't know about the rest of my fellow Griz, but I'm not hurting one bit. This team went way over my expectations, and Selle and Reynolds will be a force to be reckoned with for a couple years here. xthumbsupx xthumbsupx xthumbsupx

uofmman1122
December 19th, 2008, 10:25 PM
I don't know about the rest of my fellow Griz, but I'm not hurting one bit. This team went way over my expectations, and Selle and Reynolds will be a force to be reckoned with for a couple years here. xthumbsupx xthumbsupx xthumbsupxI wish I could say I'm not hurting, but I am. :(

Silenoz
December 19th, 2008, 10:27 PM
I only wanted a first round playoff win, and I got that, but I'm still hurting. Give me a month or five

Grizaholic17
December 19th, 2008, 10:28 PM
Griz Football is life to me and alot of people. We have hurt so much more than this in my opinion. No one touches our 14-2 record anyway.

mtgrizfan4life
December 19th, 2008, 10:29 PM
You guys beyond impressed me.. I watched your local TV leaving for the game ect......It was very impressive. So do me a favor. Take this loss with class!! I am sure you will But still we CAA people can learn from your support for your team!!. So all CAA fan shut your traps!!! These guys are hurting...but we can only wish we had what this program has period!!

Though I am beyond proud of Richmond it was never a game. Just wish Montana as a program could have shown more on a National stage...Sadly the US wont get to understand Montana as it should!
JUST MY THOUGHTS!!! if I was doing the color for this game I would have made sure.. Montanas Stadium/suppourt should have been brought up.

K yell at me! But Montana is what we strive for...Richmond hit big!!! And great job over all to ESPN!

Thank you. We are hurting but the kiind words lessen it some.

grizdad
December 19th, 2008, 10:30 PM
I wish I could say I'm not hurting, but I am. :(

Horribly! xbawlingx xbawlingx xbawlingx

Thanks for the GREAT season Griz.

To the Seniors on this team.....you guys did an unbelievable job of leading and molding our young players into MONTANA FOOTBALL PLAYERS!!

You will be remembered and missed.xbowx xbowx xbowx

GO GRIZ!!

griz37
December 19th, 2008, 10:32 PM
Griz Football is life to me and alot of people. We have hurt so much more than this in my opinion. No one touches our 14-2 record anyway.

Nothing will hurt worse than the 2000 loss to Georgia Southern. I am very proud to be a Griz right now!

grizbeer
December 19th, 2008, 10:33 PM
Hurts, but when another team was better and deserved to win you tip your hat to them and it eases the pain. Griz had a great season, and Richmond deserved it with the way they played.

CrackerRiley
December 19th, 2008, 10:34 PM
How could you not say this hurts you? Take it personally.... come on, do it!

grizbeer
December 19th, 2008, 10:40 PM
How could you not say this hurts you? Take it personally.... come on, do it!
I think it is a Butte America tradition after someone kicks your ass to buy them a beer.

crossfire07
December 19th, 2008, 10:40 PM

Montana has a history on the national scene and they will take this loss with class and I doubt we will be seeing any griz fans starting a 40 page thread blaming players, questioning their play, using some injury to someone as a scapegoat or making excuses why they lost. they have been here before and they will one day be back to ch00 ch00.

mtgrizfan4life
December 19th, 2008, 10:45 PM
Thanks crossfire07, Here is to hoping a few fans from a certain fanbase (I cannot say their name) can learn to be win and lose with class. BTW you southern folks are GREAT!

PhantomCAT
December 19th, 2008, 10:45 PM
Dont speak too soon about the griz whining about why they lost tonight. It will happen.

Personally I laughed my ass off that the gizz lost. xlolx

grizbeer
December 19th, 2008, 10:46 PM
Dont speak too soon about the griz whining about why they lost tonight. It will happen.

cat fans are soo adorable.

PhantomCAT
December 19th, 2008, 10:47 PM
cat fans are soo adorable.

GRIZZLIES GO CATS GO

mtgrizfan4life
December 19th, 2008, 10:48 PM

What is their to whine about? Honestly anyone that watched the game, Richmond played near perfect! The did what they needed to do. The GRIZ did not! The better team won. Anyone that cannot see that is just what I was pointing out earlier, no class and sore loser.

Silenoz
December 19th, 2008, 10:49 PM

I live in Bozeman, and I didn't say a word this year after Cat-Griz. But I fully expect to be greeted with class at work on Monday. /sarcasm

grizbeer
December 19th, 2008, 10:49 PM
GO CATS GO

:D thanks, we needed that. back to normal.

uofmman1122
December 19th, 2008, 10:50 PM
GO CATS GOMust be fun living vicariously through the triumphs of other teams that don't suck. xlolx

35-3 xrulesx

putter
GO CATS GO

How's the view from you 19" black and white TV while drinking a Schlitz Malt Liquor? You cat fans have no class....when you can't even cheer on other Montana kids..

Silenoz
Hey, there's nothing wrong with Schlitz!

ncgriz
December 19th, 2008, 10:51 PM
Having spent the first 22 years of my life in Butte and watching the Griz a bunch.

Congrats to Richmond, the better team today. And I will buy you guys a beer in the M & M Bar and Cafe in Butte America. Come on out.

Phantom Cat I was there a couple of years in boone in my Griz colors pulling for those Montana guys on your team. Too bad you stoop so low to nw return the favor. Show some respect and don't rain on Richmond's day

NC Griz

crossfire07
December 19th, 2008, 10:52 PM

was you laughing as well when you was looking at the scoreboard and it said 35 - 3?

PhantomCAT
December 19th, 2008, 10:53 PM
Must be fun living vicariously through the triumphs of other teams that don't suck. xlolx

35-3 xrulesx

Losing the turnover margin is a real bugger isnt it. statistically things look even, but the TO margin is the difference. EXACTLY LIKE THE CAT-griz game this year. Take away the TO's and both games are much closer.

xazzx xbabycryx

grizbeer
December 19th, 2008, 10:54 PM
Hey, there's nothing wrong with Schlitz!
or 19" black and whites.

grizbeer
December 19th, 2008, 10:55 PM
Losing the turnover margin is a real bugger isnt it. statistically things look even, but the TO margin is the difference. EXACTLY LIKE THE CAT-griz game this year. Take away the TO's and both games are much closer.

xazzx xbabycryx
I don't think the T/O margin was the deal - Spiders were just better. turnovers were a result of the Spider pressure, but the game was not lost on turnovers, it was lost on better play by the Spiders.

uofmman1122

xazzx xbabycryxxlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx

Thanks to this guy it's all gotten a lot better.

It could be worse.

I could be a Bobcat fan. xlolx

PhantomCAT
How's the view from you 19" black and white TV while drinking a Schlitz Malt Liquor? You cat fans have no class....when you can't even cheer on other Montana kids..

Have you ever heard of a Buckeye cheer for a Wolverine?
Have you ever heard of a Duck rooting for a Beaver?
How bout a Raider rooting for the Donkeys?

STFU

PhantomCAT
December 19th, 2008, 10:56 PM
or 19" black and whites.

You got a problem with midgets?

grizbeer
December 19th, 2008, 10:59 PM
Have you ever heard of a Buckeye cheer for a Wolverine?
Have you ever heard of a Duck rooting for a Beaver?
How bout a Raider rooting for the Donkeys?

STFUexactly, i have no problem with phantom, griz losing is just as good as Cats winning to a Cat fan. I have no problem with it, it just means the universie is in order when a Cat fan get vicarious satisfaction from a Spider win. But it is still soo cute how you guys are so insecure you need another team to beat up your big brother.

grizbeer
December 19th, 2008, 11:02 PM
whatever your physical problems are I'm sure your mom still loves you. really, though, make sure you end all your posts with the MSU fight Song (eat ***** Grizzlies go Cats Go) - just makes me feel better about next year that Cat fans have already given up on being copmpetitive!xlolx

GrizRchattybound
December 19th, 2008, 11:03 PM

Sadly, you (and your type) are the reason people hate MSU Bobcat fans.

GrizRchattybound
December 19th, 2008, 11:05 PM

Nope...just you POS cat fans.

35-3

73-29? W-L something like that?

Next.