PDA

View Full Version : Griz man congrats Richmond....

13thwarrior
December 19th, 2008, 10:01 PM
Well played game. gg Richmond you deserve it. No excuses, you just out coached us fair and square. See you next year hopefully for paybackxthumbsupx

Grizaholic17
December 19th, 2008, 10:03 PM
Well played game. gg Richmond you deserve it. No excuses, you just out coached us fair and square. See you next year hopefully for paybackxthumbsupx

Hopefully in Wa/Griz xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xrotatehx xrotatehx xrotatehx xrotatehx

Great Work Richmond!

WUTNDITWAA
December 19th, 2008, 10:05 PM
Congrats Richmond. It took a champ to knock out the champs. Enjoy. xthumbsupx

Keep the trophy warm for us. We'll be back to pick it up next year. :D

DTSpider
December 19th, 2008, 10:06 PM
Thank you!!! The Griz were great competitors. Coach Hauck is as classy as you will find. The guys got a little chippy and he took immediate control of it. After that you saw guys helping each other up & pats on the helmets. The Griz are pure class and will be back.

ezgriz51
December 19th, 2008, 10:10 PM
Congrats, Richmond! No, doubt you were the better team tonight. Congats to the Griz, too. Tremendous year, totally unexpected. Hibernation time...bye bye.

SeattleGriz
December 19th, 2008, 10:12 PM
Congrats Richmond. You made us look like we haven't all year. Great job!!!

Wolfman
December 19th, 2008, 10:16 PM
Yep, we got a good country whuppin' tonight from a very well-coached, very discilplined Richmond team. The turning point in the game came early, in my opinion, as the Griz had a first-n-goal at the 5, got a motion penalty, were stopped, then missed the short FG. They never regained the mojo after that drive. It's funny how the momentum swings in a game. In this one, it never swung back to UM after that blown first drive.

grizbeer
December 19th, 2008, 10:19 PM
Richmond was a better team tonight, and deserved to win - nothing to be ashamed of as a Griz fan, I expected a closer game, but Richmond was better prepared, better coached, and had better athletes - that's football.

UNHFan
December 19th, 2008, 10:27 PM
Sorry I just hate the better team tonight comment!! But your later comments are more appropriate....no matter what night? You where doomed!!

uofmman1122
December 19th, 2008, 10:29 PM
Sorry I just hate the better team tonight comment!! But your later comments are more appropriate....no matter what night? You where doomed!!It's not even worth it. xrolleyesx

Congrats, Richmond.

mtgrizfan4life
December 19th, 2008, 10:32 PM
Enjoy the thrill Richmond fans. You guys flat out beat us tonight and were the best team tonight. Richmond is number 1 this year. I am happy for your program, school, and every Richmond fan.

Grizaholic17
December 19th, 2008, 10:33 PM
Sorry I just hate the better team tonight comment!! But your later comments are more appropriate....no matter what night? You where doomed!!

Anyway, Congrats to Richmond.

Because any other night against UNI you would have been doomed. I see.

putter
December 19th, 2008, 10:46 PM
Congrats Spiders...you flat out embarassed us and deserved to win.

ChickenMan
December 19th, 2008, 10:51 PM
Congrats Spiders...you flat out embarassed us and deserved to win.

I felt the same way at this time last year.. but you should never be embarrassed by getting beat in the National Championship game. Montana had a great season.. Griz fans should all be proud...

13thwarrior
December 19th, 2008, 11:53 PM
Who is #2's name?? he is a beast on the field. Buck Buchannon prospect next year? WaGriz expects a rematch like we had with JMU at their house.... Good luck next yearxeyebrowx

GrizFanStuckInUtah
December 20th, 2008, 12:06 AM
I felt the same way at this time last year.. but you should never be embarrassed by getting beat in the National Championship game. Montana had a great season.. Griz fans should all be proud...

I would have liked to of seen us play harder than we did, even if we would have lost playing hard it wouldn't hurt as bad for me. Great season Griz, even better season for Richmond. xthumbsupx

Shellin
December 20th, 2008, 02:09 AM
Definite big congrats to the Spiders, you were without question the best team on the field tonight. We shot ourselves in the foot with stupid penalties on those first 2 drives (motion and then the chop block) and you guys took control and never relinquished. Enjoy your championship!!