PDA

View Full Version : FCS Game tops among Directv viewers.

Retro
December 19th, 2008, 08:17 PM
If you have Directv, there is an Active button you can select to see what people around the country are watching... I checked it just a short time ago during a commercial and the Championship game was tops among all programs Nationally.. This only applies to people with Directv..

Appstate29
December 19th, 2008, 08:19 PM
If you have Directv, there is an Active button you can select to see what people around the country are watching... I checked it just a short time ago during a commercial and the Championship game was tops among all programs Nationally.. This only applies to people with Directv..

!!!! xthumbsupx xthumbsupx that is only good news for us.

patssle
December 19th, 2008, 08:21 PM
Where is this button?

igo4uni
December 19th, 2008, 08:23 PM
Where is this button?

on your remote next to the guide button.

patssle
December 19th, 2008, 08:25 PM
on your remote next to the guide button.

xlolx xlolx xlolx I looked everywhere and couldn't find it. I'm blind. :(

igo4uni
December 19th, 2008, 08:28 PM
xlolx xlolx xlolx I looked everywhere and couldn't find it. I'm blind. :(

just north of the yellow select button on the directv remote.

interesting to see this data. I didn't know what this button was. during halftime, the game as dropped in # of viewers.

FCS Preview
December 19th, 2008, 08:29 PM
maybe its only with the hughes receiver with built-in DVR? (now known i think as the directv+ receiver)

igo4uni
December 19th, 2008, 08:30 PM
maybe its only with the hughes receiver with built-in DVR? (now known i think as the directv+ receiver)

don't know.

TexasTerror
December 19th, 2008, 08:30 PM
My wife hit that button the other day. It seemed like it froze up the screen. Was not sure what the heck it was...I'll have to check again sometime. ;)

Retro
December 19th, 2008, 08:52 PM
It takes about 30 seconds to load sometimes and then you toggle over to the the lower right to select national, sports, movies or Central in my case.. I have an HDR 2O HD DVR receiver, so it may not be on all models.

I noticed the viewers dropped at halftime then jumped back to #2 nationally after halftime.. People probably surfing during the break.