PDA

View Full Version : Georgia Southern - 2006

Eaglegus2
November 19th, 2005, 08:53 AM
Here are the Teams that the Eagles will play so far. The times and dates haven't been named. The Eagles will be looking for two more games. I do know that the Wofford game will be moved toward the end of the year. The SoCon is shifting games around for most teams. I have heard that the Furman game will be the last game of the year. Has any Furman fans know of the possible date?

We will probably schedule 1 home game and 1 away. Hopefully, we can get a money game with a I-A team.

Northeastern @ Georgia Southern

Coastal Carolina @ Georgia Southern

Wofford @ Georgia Southern

Georgia Southern @ CHATTANOOGA

Elon @ Georgia Southern

Georgia Southern @ WESTERN CAROLINA

Appalachian State @ Georgia Southern

Georgia Southern @ THE CITADEL

Georgia Southern @ FURMAN

GaSouthern
November 19th, 2005, 12:03 PM
are we sure that is when we will play wofford?

SoCon48
November 19th, 2005, 01:17 PM
Here are the Teams that the Eagles will play so far. The times and dates haven't been named. The Eagles will be looking for two more games. I do know that the Wofford game will be moved toward the end of the year. The SoCon is shifting games around for most teams. I have heard that the Furman game will be the last game of the year. Has any Furman fans know of the possible date?

We will probably schedule 1 home game and 1 away. Hopefully, we can get a money game with a I-A team.

Northeastern @ Georgia Southern

Coastal Carolina @ Georgia Southern

Wofford @ Georgia Southern

Georgia Southern @ CHATTANOOGA

Elon @ Georgia Southern

Georgia Southern @ WESTERN CAROLINA

Appalachian State @ Georgia Southern

Georgia Southern @ THE CITADEL

Georgia Southern @ FURMAN

Where's JC Smiff and Savannah State?

SpiritCymbal
November 19th, 2005, 02:53 PM
are we sure that is when we will play wofford?

He said time and dates haven't been set. I think we play Wofford near the end of the season as the SoCon is changing up the schedule next year.

Eagle22
November 19th, 2005, 02:58 PM
Where's JC Smiff and Savannah State?

North Carolina, and Georgia .... respectively :D