PDA

View Full Version : See, ASU does have some classy fans...

jonmac
December 17th, 2008, 12:23 PM
Way to go guys.

http://www.appfan.com/blog/?p=2035

DuckDuckGriz
December 17th, 2008, 12:27 PM
That's a very good idea and a great tool for future Griz recruits ? :D

elon77
December 17th, 2008, 03:55 PM
Wait, you mean the Richmond fans aren't buying them up.:)

catamount man
December 17th, 2008, 04:00 PM
My friend Asheville App is classy as well. Gave me a free ticket. :)

Thanks again bro!

Kudos to the ASU fans who did that. That will make a bunch of young kids happy for sure. KUDOS TO BOONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xthumbsupx

GO CATAMOUNTS!!!

ASUTed
December 17th, 2008, 06:19 PM
The comments are hilarious on that post. Ole mickey has something coming in the mail.

JMU DUUUKES
December 17th, 2008, 07:38 PM
The comments are hilarious on that post. Ole mickey has something coming in the mail.

only App fans could turn a donations thread on that page into a JMU bashing of Mickey. How many times do people have to explain that he never has insulted a program and him and coach moore are good friends. And to that idiot from Montana who wrote about "now i see what you mean after the press conf after the game" ..... was that the one where he praised Montana and their coach?

People jump on the Mickey sucks bandwagon with no real reasons to back it up just because its trendy, its like watching Obama supporters.

jonmac
December 17th, 2008, 08:11 PM

only App fans could turn a donations thread on that page into a JMU bashing of Mickey. How many times do people have to explain that he never has insulted a program and him and coach moore are good friends. And to that idiot from Montana who wrote about "now i see what you mean after the press conf after the game" ..... was that the one where he praised Montana and their coach?

People jump on the Mickey sucks bandwagon with no real reasons to back it up just because its trendy, its like watching Obama supporters.

OK, so I'm guessing some posts were deleted?

jonmac
December 17th, 2008, 08:12 PM
Oh, nevermind, you meant the comments on the blog. Got it. Sorry.

GrizFanStuckInUtah
December 17th, 2008, 08:20 PM

I would love to read where he did that, cause I didn't see it. I am not trying to slam him or you right now, I just really didn't see it, sorry. Everything I could find was to the contrary and it surprised me. xpeacex

DX Man
December 17th, 2008, 09:03 PM

I agree with you. Very few people actually know they are good friends. Some smack is healthy but it does go a little too far sometime, but were all big boys and girls and can take it.

JMU DUUUKES
December 17th, 2008, 09:36 PM
Ya sorry for the thread jack, we just get a little tired of it since its baseless. But then Andy Talley can run his mouth in a much more crude way and it barely gets a mention. Oh well its no biggie

But to get back to the original thread, thats great that ASU fans donated their tickets and I was about to overnight mine to that same address until i kept scrolling down reading all of the "Stop sending tickets they have too many" messages, haha.