PDA

View Full Version : Leaving for Chatty

Syntax Error
December 17th, 2008, 12:20 AM
I leave in 30 minutes to begin my all-night drive to Chattanooga for the festivities that start tomorrow. A few other friends are also on the road now. Will see the teams practice tomorrow and Thursday, see them build the house on Thursday, hit all the team rallies if I can find them, attend the Sports Network Awards Show Thursday night, do the full tailgate Friday, then take in the NCAA Division I Football National Championship game Friday night. Then drive back Saturday and Sunday.

IT'S THE MOST WONDERFUL TIME OF THE YEAR!!!! xthumbsupx

When are you leaving?

Where is your team rally?

Who is hosting the AGS tailgate?

Tod
December 17th, 2008, 12:31 AM
Would love to be there, SE. Holidays make it a bit tougher for all of us, but I just found out I've been laid off as well.

Oh, well. Have fun and I look forward to reading your posts and articles! xnodx xnodx

Go Griz!!

Syntax Error
December 17th, 2008, 01:47 PM
Montana is on the Chatty field now:

appfan2008
December 17th, 2008, 01:52 PM
wish i could make... been to the last 3 and they sure are a blast but i wouldnt have even been able to make it if app went... hope everyone has a good time down there... including you SE

Syntax Error
December 17th, 2008, 01:54 PM
24 year Voice of Griz Football Mick Holien with Chase Reynolds

Syntax Error
December 17th, 2008, 01:57 PM
Richmond takes the field next

LeopardFan04
December 17th, 2008, 01:58 PM
Cool pictures, SE!

appfan2008
December 17th, 2008, 02:01 PM
24 year Voice of Griz Football Mick Holien with Chase Reynolds

that is the exact same thing that chase was wearing in the departure video...

DuckDuckGriz
December 17th, 2008, 02:02 PM
Wow Mick Holien is looking old

Uncle Rico's Clan
December 17th, 2008, 02:27 PM
that is the exact same thing that chase was wearing in the departure video...

Its one of the warmup sets the Griz have.

Grizaholic17
December 17th, 2008, 03:18 PM
Nice pictures SE. Keep em coming!

Mick Holien is sure a great guy! I had a conversation with him and my family once. Absolutely amazing personality, and of course...the biggest Griz homer there is. xlolx xlolx xlolx

89Hen
December 17th, 2008, 03:19 PM
Let me know if you run into Chattanooga Charlie this year. xlolx

http://media4.dropshots.com/photos/551004/20081217/131119.jpg

Syntax Error
December 17th, 2008, 05:34 PM
Richmond's Coach London and QB Ward

catamount man
December 17th, 2008, 05:54 PM
I am leaving early Friday morning and meeting up with Urso and his crew 1pm at Sticky Fingers for a quick bite and then it's party time. They are arriving tomorrow afternoon and I plan to get to nooga about 11am Friday morning. Hope to finally meet a bunch of you non-South and North Carolina folks. Oh and Asheville App may be coming over Friday as well. xthumbsupx xthumbsupx xthumbsupx

catamount man
December 17th, 2008, 06:02 PM
Have just reserved a room for early check in around 11am. SEE Y'ALL FRIDAY!!! xthumbsupx xthumbsupx xthumbsupx

GRZZ
December 17th, 2008, 07:10 PM
I'll be there Friday. Doing the Griz stuff, can't wait. I'm pumped!

SideLine Shooter
December 17th, 2008, 07:14 PM
Leaving Thursday morning about 8 and can't wait!!xnodx

Silenoz
December 17th, 2008, 07:17 PM
Cancelled the trip because everyone bailed on me

The same guys who didn't want to want to walk a mile to see Bradford and the Sooners play the Huskies because $40 for a ticket is too expensive

Yeah, I'm a little angry

SideLine Shooter
December 17th, 2008, 07:21 PM
Cancelled the trip because everyone bailed on me

The same guys who didn't want to want to walk a mile to see Bradford and the Sooners play the Huskies because $40 for a ticket is too expensive

Yeah, I'm a little angry

I hope they were not friends of yours.xsmhx

Grizo406
December 17th, 2008, 08:09 PM
I'm all set to be at the Missoula Airport at 4AM, for a 6AM flight to Chattanooga.

Ursus, and my bad self WILL be at Sticky Finger's Thursday night!

catamount man
December 17th, 2008, 09:00 PM
I'm all set to be at the Missoula Airport at 4AM, for a 6AM flight to Chattanooga.

Ursus, and my bad self WILL be at Sticky Finger's Thursday night!

I have Ursus cell #. Will call you guys after I check into my hotel room. He said Friday 1pm at Sticky Fingers. Glad you guys like that place. See ya Friday! xthumbsupx

Peems
December 18th, 2008, 03:32 PM
Just arrived about an hour ago with a charter full of Griz fans and gettin ready to go eat and then hit the pep rally! Who else is here?

GrizFanStuckInUtah
December 18th, 2008, 03:40 PM
Just arrived about an hour ago with a charter full of Griz fans and gettin ready to go eat and then hit the pep rally! Who else is here?

Damn you!!!!! I'm dieing here in the state of Utah not being there xbawlingx xbawlingx xbawlingx xbawlingx xbawlingx xbawlingx xbawlingx

Mountain Panther
December 18th, 2008, 03:41 PM

Just got here! Oh wait, UNI isn't playing in this game??? xconfusedx xconfusedx xconfusedx

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

Grizaholic17
December 18th, 2008, 03:50 PM
http://montanagrizzlies.com/pages/news_item.aspx?n=7737&m=18

The Montana Grizzlies website is documenting the teams trip (of course, what do they not do?).

Excited for the game!!!

SeattleGriz
December 18th, 2008, 04:23 PM
I wish I was there. I have been worthless at work all week.

Peems
December 18th, 2008, 04:24 PM
http://montanagrizzlies.com/pages/news_item.aspx?n=7737&m=18

The Montana Grizzlies website is documenting the teams trip (of course, what do they not do?).

Excited for the game!!!

you here in chattanooga?

elcid96
December 18th, 2008, 05:01 PM
I wonder how many tickets are left for this game?

Grizalltheway
December 18th, 2008, 05:04 PM
Damn you!!!!! I'm dieing here in the state of Utah not being there xbawlingx xbawlingx xbawlingx xbawlingx xbawlingx xbawlingx xbawlingx

Make that two, but subsitute MT for Utah. If I had been more fiscally frugal this semester, I probably could have made it happen. xbawlingx I guess a day of powder hounding followed by watching the game will have to suffice.

Tod
December 19th, 2008, 12:31 AM
Make that two, but subsitute MT for Utah. If I had been more fiscally frugal this semester, I probably could have made it happen. xbawlingx I guess a day of powder hounding followed by watching the game will have to suffice.

Break a leg! ;)

SideLine Shooter
December 19th, 2008, 01:01 AM
I wish I was there. I have been worthless at work all week.

I believe the rest of Montana is here!xnodx

DuckDuckGriz
December 19th, 2008, 01:02 AM
I believe the rest of Montana is here!xnodx

Lotsa maroon down there, Shooter?

SideLine Shooter
December 19th, 2008, 01:08 AM
Lotsa maroon down there, Shooter?

A whole lot of maroon. Great people, great fans. Going to have a lot of fun tailgating with them today!xthumbsupx

DuckDuckGriz
December 19th, 2008, 01:11 AM
A whole lot of maroon. Great people, great fans. Going to have a lot of fun tailgating with them today!xthumbsupx

I am jealous. Show em how it's done, we haven't been there in a few years.

SideLine Shooter
December 19th, 2008, 01:12 AM
I am jealous. Show em how it's done, we haven't been there in a few years.

I think they may show us a few things.

89Hen
December 19th, 2008, 08:15 AM
Have fun everyone. One of my all-time favorite football days was last year and the Hens lost... that's how much fun it is. xthumbsupx

Peems
December 19th, 2008, 11:34 AM
gettin ready to go out now! Won't be back online till 7 am MST time tomorrow! Wish me luck!!! Oh and the Griz too:p :p :D xrotatehx xnodx

Grizalltheway
December 19th, 2008, 11:57 AM
Have fun Peems, and rep Griz nation well!

AshevilleApp2
December 19th, 2008, 12:07 PM
Have fun everyone. One of my all-time favorite football days was last year and the Hens lost... that's how much fun it is. xthumbsupx

I second that. Particularly the part about the Hens losing. xsmiley_wix Have a great time everyone. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did the last three years.

GtFllsGriz
December 19th, 2008, 01:35 PM
I was there in 04 and VA in 95. Two of the best times of my life. Couldn't make it this year but I will be at the sports bar at 4:00 reserving a table for the game. Just knowing what you are all doing makes it an adventure here also. Have a great time Griz fans!

Syntax Error
December 19th, 2008, 03:06 PM
at the stadium now