PDA

View Full Version : Average Griz player scouting report

Ronbo
December 16th, 2008, 09:42 AM
Negatives: Slow, white, slow, poor agility, slow, terrible jumping ability, slow, inexperienced, and slow.

Positves: HUGE HEART

Yeah, the last two games we were overmatched and the best team didn't win. The team with the superior athletes and the fastest players didn't win. We've heard it till our ears are bleeding from Weber Coaches, Utah Press, JMU Coaches, Virginia Press, National Press, Weber fans, JMU fans, yada, yada, yada.

I contend that the biggest assest a football player can have is the Heart of a Champion. Players that play EVERY PLAY LIKE IT'S THE LAST PLAY THEY WILL EVER PLAY!!!!! xthumbsupx xnodx

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GyUu0MSf3IY

WVAPPmountaineer
December 16th, 2008, 09:54 AM
Negatives: Slow, white, slow, poor agility, slow, terrible jumping ability, slow, inexperienced, and slow.

Yeah, well keep feeding that info because it ain't so, even if others believe it - I was really impressed with the speed and quickness of your RB and Berquist while not fast, I thought was very agile in the pocket and had good enough speed to break out and make a big gainer - your guys may be a lot of things - but two things they aren't - slow and not-agile ----