PDA

View Full Version : How did Landers get hurt?

smcwildcat
December 14th, 2008, 05:04 PM
I turned it off and after half in 3rd Q he was out ankle?

Black and Gold Express
December 14th, 2008, 05:13 PM
it happened in the second quarter. Truth be told I saw the play and still don't see how he got hurt. It wasn't anything overly obvious like with Williams in 2005 for us. But it clearly must have been bad to force him out.

DuckDuckGriz
December 14th, 2008, 05:14 PM
I think it got twisted at the bottom of the pile. I really do not think it was intentional.

gbhmt
December 14th, 2008, 06:00 PM
I think it got twisted at the bottom of the pile. I really do not think it was intentional.

His ankle got rolled in between Mike Stadnyk's legs as they were both going down. No way to ever say it was at all intentional.

spdram
December 14th, 2008, 06:36 PM
Word is the backup was getting alot of reps the week before the game, does this mean RL was hurt prior to the game? If so, my guess wouldn't take much to put him out of the game. One reporter said said he aggravated an injury.

SideLine Shooter
December 14th, 2008, 07:00 PM
When he walked off the field he looked fine. I didn't notice a limp.

placidlakegriz
December 14th, 2008, 07:02 PM
Word is the backup was getting alot of reps the week before the game, does this mean RL was hurt prior to the game? If so, my guess wouldn't take much to put him out of the game. One reporter said said he aggravated an injury.

Somebody said he was on crutches this past Monday.

uofmman1122
December 14th, 2008, 07:15 PM
Somebody said he was on crutches this past Monday.I think that's what did it.

He supposedly hurt it in the 'Nova game, and then it got rolled on, which just made it worse.

Ronbo
December 14th, 2008, 08:18 PM
He got gang popped.xnodx

DuckDuckGriz
December 14th, 2008, 09:03 PM
He got gang popped.xnodx

Come on man....

Ronbo
December 14th, 2008, 09:44 PM
Come on man....

Well did you watch the play he was met by and tackled by 4-5 guys? Actually it looked like a player fell on his leg when they were going down.

whitey
December 15th, 2008, 08:06 AM
He got gang popped.xnodx

What does this even mean?

whitey
December 15th, 2008, 08:07 AM
From Landers Himself (http://www.dnronline.com/sports_details.php?AID=34023&CHID=3&sub=):

What happened on the play on which Landers got hurt? Friday night, he wasn't exactly sure.

"It was the ankle that was dinged up from last week," Landers said. "We just called a running play; I got caught up in the trash at the bottom of the pile. Unfortunately, some of the big bodies fell on me and pretty much just ended it. ... You get caught up in pileups, it could have been their guy, it could have been our guy."

bandl
December 15th, 2008, 08:08 AM

I think it's what the Montana fans dream about doing to the young Montana football players.... xreadx

Ronbo
December 15th, 2008, 09:37 AM

Let's see when a player is tackled hard he is popped. When a player is tackled hard by several players then he's gang popped. Get your minds out of the gutter sleaze bags.

purplepeopleeaterv2
December 15th, 2008, 09:43 AM
Let's see when a player is tackled hard he is popped. When a player is tackled hard by several players then he's gang popped. Get your minds out of the gutter sleaze bags.

We're from JMU. Have you seen our women? (of course you have there is a topic on it on the egriz forums). We can't help but be sleazy.:D

griz8791
December 15th, 2008, 09:46 AM
We're from JMU. Have you seen our women? (of course you have there is a topic on it on the egriz forums). We can't help but be sleazy.:D

That's right, somebody needs to start a Richmond hotties thread . . .

purplepeopleeaterv2
December 15th, 2008, 09:47 AM
That's right, somebody needs to start a Richmond hotties thread . . .

You might find that thread to be a bit lacking xlolx

fencer24
December 15th, 2008, 10:10 AM

I likes sleazy women.

:D

GrizFanStuckInUtah
December 15th, 2008, 10:25 AM
I likes sleazy women.

:D

There is another kind? xeyebrowx :D