PDA

View Full Version : To GRIZ and Big Sky fans

WVAPPmountaineer
December 13th, 2008, 08:48 AM
Congrats on the big victory over JMU - The Griz is a really good team, better than I expected but I don't know why - I have seen 3 Big Sky teams play in person over the last few years, Montana State, Northern AZ and Eastern Washington and all 3 were better "than advertised" - I don't think it is an east-coast bias, it is we just never see your teams play - I wish we could have more intersectional games and something like an FCS game of the week on national tv - great win for a great conference ----

Screamin_Eagle174
December 13th, 2008, 09:21 AM
Congrats on the big victory over JMU - The Griz is a really good team, better than I expected but I don't know why - I have seen 3 Big Sky teams play in person over the last few years, Montana State, Northern AZ and Eastern Washington and all 3 were better "than advertised" - I don't think it is an east-coast bias, it is we just never see your teams play - I wish we could have more intersectional games and something like an FCS game of the week on national tv - great win for a great conference ----

xbowx xbowx xbowx

Well said!

SideLine Shooter
December 13th, 2008, 09:25 AM

DITTO! Great game. Looking forward to seeing the GRIZ live next week.xthumbsupx

EllsworthGriz
December 13th, 2008, 09:43 AM

Thank you WVAPP. A national TV game of the week between the socon and Big sky would be great. The socon is so good and to play any team from that conference would perk my interest. Untill then we will just have to keep meeting each other in the playoffs. Hope to see App back in the mix of things next year. Good luck . GO GRIZ

BarefootApp
December 13th, 2008, 09:52 AM
Good job, Griz! When I was in Missoula this past summer, I spoke with several players, including Mariani and the conditioning coach. Everyone was crying about losing so many seniors. I told them I thought ASU would be really good but wouldn't likely be back in Chatty until 09. Congratulations to the guys for stepping up big time all year and filling some big shoes. Still hoping for a Mt/ASU game for all the marbles. Good luck, all Griz fans!

DX Man
December 13th, 2008, 10:02 AM
Congratulations Griz!xthumbsupx

T-Dawg95
December 13th, 2008, 10:42 AM
After last year, I was really hoping Wofford would get an opportunity to play the Griz again. They are just a group that are fantastic people, and awesome fans. Excellent work, Griz. Go get some hardware. It couldn't happen to a more deserving group.

Chi Panther
December 13th, 2008, 10:58 AM
Beating Cal-Poly, Weber State, JMU in the same year and keep getting better every game!!!!xbowx xthumbsupx

Congrats Griz!!! You deserve it!!!xnodx

Hopefully UNI can win today and we can make one hell of a tailgate next week!!!!:D

GrizFamily
December 13th, 2008, 11:39 AM
Good job, Griz! When I was in Missoula this past summer, I spoke with several players, including Mariani and the conditioning coach. Everyone was crying about losing so many seniors. I told them I thought ASU would be really good but wouldn't likely be back in Chatty until 09. Congratulations to the guys for stepping up big time all year and filling some big shoes. Still hoping for a Mt/ASU game for all the marbles. Good luck, all Griz fans!

Ironic isn't it. Last few years we didn't hold our end of the deal and this year your amazing streak (huge props to you guys) comes to an end and when we finally do. I too would love to see an ASU/UM match-up.

mainejeff
December 13th, 2008, 12:16 PM
Congrats Montana fans........I've always considered Montana to be THE program to aspire to as far as Maine is concerned. VERY happy that you guys won and good luck next weekend in Chatty! :) xpeacex