PDA

View Full Version : It's Official...

Grizaholic17
December 12th, 2008, 11:32 PM
Coulson's Pick is a curse.

I pray to God he still hates us.

GrizRchattybound
December 12th, 2008, 11:38 PM
http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:66CYQfBZ_2l90M:http://www.numisgems.com/images/ALIMPHS016056.jpg

purplepeopleeaterv2
December 12th, 2008, 11:40 PM
Agreed.

FargoBison
December 12th, 2008, 11:50 PM
Is it Coulson or is it the removal of the infamous D1B curse?

UNHWildCats
December 13th, 2008, 07:32 AM
Is it Coulson or is it the removal of the infamous D1B curse?
xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx

MacThor
December 13th, 2008, 08:03 AM
UR is screwed then.

gbhmt
December 13th, 2008, 12:03 PM
I just sent this email to Dave Coulson:

Subject: Pick for NC

"Simple request: Pick the winner of today's semifinal to win the NC. That is all.

Sincerely,

Griz Nation"

JMU DJ
December 13th, 2008, 12:06 PM
Coulson's Pick is a curse.

I pray to God he still hates us.

If Coulson actually figures out his pick is a curse, you better hope he doesn't hate you the most... otherwise he will pick you.

I think he has already figured this fact out and thus picked JMU, we'll see if this trend holds up over the following week.

gbhmt
December 13th, 2008, 12:16 PM
If Coulson actually figures out his pick is a curse, you better hope he doesn't hate you the most... otherwise he will pick you.

I think he has already figured this fact out and thus picked JMU, we'll see if this trend holds up over the following week.

Okay that avatar is the *****.

GrizRchattybound
December 13th, 2008, 12:41 PM
Okay that avatar is the *****.

You can watch that a 1000 times...still not enough to overturn the call.

Same with the one a few minutes later that they overturned against MT

If that is what they are gonna do with replay...get it the fock out of our games. Worthless. One or the other not both.

rancher griz
December 13th, 2008, 01:03 PM

If that is what they are gonna do with replay...get it the fock out of our games. Worthless. One or the other not both.

I say give it to him for the effort. Didn't matter anyways. That boy is a gamer. We was way more effective against us than Landers. Gives you more balance. JMU is set at QB.

WMTribe90
December 13th, 2008, 01:16 PM
There wasn't enough visual evidence IMO to overturn the two-point conversion attempt. Ball was right on the line, but no clear indication that it broke the goal line. Heck of an effort by Dudzik. He's gonna be good, but he's not as stout as Landers, so I'd be worried about keeping him healthy for a whole season.

Second replay was the right call. Montana receiver did not secure the ball at any point prior to the ball contacting the ground, which aided him in eventually securing the ball.

Tough way to lose without landers, but congrats to Montana. Nice job by your OL and your QB made some real nice clutch throws.

gbhmt
December 13th, 2008, 01:46 PM

I agree, but it was still a 100% AWESOME play on both sides of the ball. The Griz defenders absolutely pummeled him and he still had the intuition to reach out. Sweet play in every aspect.

gbhmt
December 13th, 2008, 08:01 PM
I don't know about you guys but I'm pretty confident that Coulson's gonna pick Richmond.