PDA

View Full Version : McNeese to play Tulane next year?

buckp
December 12th, 2008, 02:22 PM
Heard this thru a McNeese connection....xshhhx

Anybody else seen or heard anything about this? xconfusedx

Texas Terror?

appfan2008
December 12th, 2008, 02:26 PM
If that is true that would be great for those guys... would make for a fun start to the season for them... bc dont they come to boone also?

catamount man
December 12th, 2008, 02:34 PM
If that is true that would be great for those guys... would make for a fun start to the season for them... bc dont they come to boone also?

9/12/09 McNeese at ASU. If WCU is off that day, I may come check that one out.

GO CATAMOUNTS!!!

appfan2008
December 12th, 2008, 02:35 PM
9/12/09 McNeese at ASU. If WCU is off that day, I may come check that one out.

GO CATAMOUNTS!!!

would love to have you!!!... you might want to get a ticket as soon as possible though bc they will be hard to get as we open our new press box/luxury suites/club seats/athletic offices...

catamount man
December 12th, 2008, 02:41 PM
would love to have you!!!... you might want to get a ticket as soon as possible though bc they will be hard to get as we open our new press box/luxury suites/club seats/athletic offices...

Got to see when WCU releases their schedule. xthumbsupx

NSUDemon98
December 12th, 2008, 02:51 PM
Heard this thru a McNeese connection....xshhhx

Anybody else seen or heard anything about this? xconfusedx

Texas Terror?

That should be a fun game if it is at Tad Gormley Stadium and a possible/probable win.

In 2003 NSU played them and it was a great game. Tulane had J.P. Lossman at QB and Mewelde Moore at RB.

We had 3 missed FG's within 30 yrds...game goes into OT...we fail to score the a TD but ironically make the FG. Tulane gets the ball...TD pass from Lossman to Moore (big shocker there). We lose a heart breaker but still a good game.

mountain_man
December 12th, 2008, 03:11 PM
Got to see when WCU releases their schedule. xthumbsupx

Come on now, you know you would rather come watch us.xsmiley_wix

You can have my extra ticket. Come on out of the closet, you'll feel much better.

McTailGator
December 12th, 2008, 05:11 PM
That should be a fun game if it is at Tad Gormley Stadium and a possible/probable win.

In 2003 NSU played them and it was a great game. Tulane had J.P. Lossman at QB and Mewelde Moore at RB.

We had 3 missed FG's within 30 yrds...game goes into OT...we fail to score the a TD but ironically make the FG. Tulane gets the ball...TD pass from Lossman to Moore (big shocker there). We lose a heart breaker but still a good game.

I'd like the tailgating at Tad, but that place is a terrible place to watch a football game.

I'd rather spend Friday and Saturday night at the Hyatt and party on Bourbon St. before and after the game and play it in the dome.

I see about 10,000 McNeese fans making that trip.

Good payday for both teams.

McNeese75
December 12th, 2008, 08:57 PM
I heard a few weeks ago about another FBS game that was supposed to be for a pretty hefty paycheck. Guess it didn't pan out.

catamount man
December 12th, 2008, 09:29 PM
Come on now, you know you would rather come watch us.xsmiley_wix

You can have my extra ticket. Come on out of the closet, you'll feel much better.

I've never been IN the closet, thank ya much!

TexasTerror
December 12th, 2008, 09:53 PM
Tulane's fan message board is NOT reporting this at this time.

Retro
December 12th, 2008, 10:47 PM

Tulane has fans?

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd137/sleepsontoilet/fan.jpg

McNeeserocket
December 12th, 2008, 10:57 PM

Maybe the ink is not dry on the contract yet. Something tells me this info. is not for the public yet as my post on geauxcowboys about it was removed. First time I have been censored on geauxcowboys' message board.

McTailGator
December 13th, 2008, 08:12 AM
Maybe the ink is not dry on the contract yet. Something tells me this info. is not for the public yet as my post on geauxcowboys about it was removed. First time I have been censored on geauxcowboys' message board.

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

To bad this thread can't be removed...

I will send you a private e-mail

proasu89
December 13th, 2008, 09:19 AM
Tulane has fans?

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd137/sleepsontoilet/fan.jpg

I don't know about fans, but 2 former players live here in Boone.