PDA

View Full Version : Press picking the games scorecard

Ronbo
December 9th, 2008, 12:57 PM
This was posted over on eGriz. Thought you guys would enjoy it.

Coulson should call the Montana sports writers and ask them who they like.xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx

http://silverfb.com/eGriz/PicksThruQFa.jpg

MacThor
December 9th, 2008, 02:17 PM
Coulson without a SoCon team to pick is going to be as confused as a Florida voter with a butterfly ballot.

trusty
December 9th, 2008, 02:37 PM
Coulson without a SoCon team to pick is going to be as confused as a Florida voter with a butterfly ballot.

I bet he won't pick Montana

appfan2008
December 9th, 2008, 02:43 PM
I bet he won't pick Montana

yes he will... he never picks jmu...

UNI Pike
December 9th, 2008, 03:07 PM
Mr. Coluson's Gordian Knot

CopperCat
December 9th, 2008, 03:52 PM
Ironic that Coulson is a sports writer and can't pick games to save his life.

Maybe he needs to call the Montana voters and get a lesson or two on objectivity. Then again, given the demographic and the percentage of voters who are from Montana, that might be kind of impossible. But for Coulson, it would certainly be better than him blubbering on about something he has no idea about.xreadx

RE/MAXGriz
December 9th, 2008, 03:56 PM
Coulson = Clueless. What a dilemma for him, having to pick between the team he hates (JMU) and the team whose fans he hates (Montana).

What ever will he do?!?

GoBlueHens83
December 9th, 2008, 03:58 PM
Coulson = Clueless. What a dilemma for him, having to pick between the team he hates (JMU) and the team whose fans he hates (Montana).

What ever will he do?!?

Pick them both to lose. :D

RE/MAXGriz
December 9th, 2008, 04:01 PM
Pick them both to lose. :D

I can see it now, he'll predict a terrorist attack or a freak hurricane that renders the game unplayable. Through his own mighty influence the FCS committee decides to send App St to play the winner of Richmond/UNI to determine the national champion.