PDA

View Full Version : Hey all you FCS fans

Ronbo
December 9th, 2008, 11:54 AM
Does it bug you when you are playing a mid major FBS and you visit their message board and they are paying you ZERO respect? Like there is no way in heaven and hell that you could possibly stay with them?

That's how JMU fans feel about Montana.xconfusedx xsmhx xcoffeex

TCisMYhero
December 9th, 2008, 12:02 PM
Hilarious.

mcveyrl
December 9th, 2008, 12:06 PM
Does it bug you when you are playing a mid major FBS and you visit their message board and they are paying you ZERO respect? Like there is no way in heaven and hell that you could possibly stay with them?

Not nearly as much as when fans troll our message board (which I never go to - usually stick to AGS), impute the comments on the message board to all fans, plead ignorance as to the fans on their message board and act like it all has some tremendous impact on the game.

JMinU
December 9th, 2008, 12:07 PM

montana has no chance

mcveyrl
December 9th, 2008, 12:08 PM
montana has no chance

Seriously?? You're still here. Alexale must be a mod.

JMinU
December 9th, 2008, 12:09 PM
you going to the game mcveyrl

mcveyrl
December 9th, 2008, 12:11 PM
you going to the game mcveyrl

No, gotta get some hours in before the end of the year and Friday night's the worst time for me. Also have a family Christmas shindig on Saturday.

If the opportunity presents itself, I will be in Chatty, though.

JMinU
December 9th, 2008, 12:12 PM
you talkin how big a fan and your season tickets this and you not going to the quarter or semi finals.

Wow you need to man up and tell your wife you going

mcveyrl
December 9th, 2008, 12:15 PM
you talkin how big a fan and your season tickets this and you not going to the quarter or semi finals.

It's called life outside of football. It happens. True story. I've still got a parking pass. You want it?

Also, please add this post to the numerous ones that link JMinU to alexale...

Cleets
December 9th, 2008, 12:17 PM

Could anybody now doubt this is Alex... Read that post... xlolx

JMinU
December 9th, 2008, 12:18 PM
where is your pass at sherlock. I would hope you would make it to chatty considering you already live in TN

mcveyrl
December 9th, 2008, 12:19 PM
where is your pass at sherlock. I would hope you would make it to chatty considering you already live in TN

Pass is in Convo. BTW, you're not getting it.

JMinU
December 9th, 2008, 12:21 PM
Why would i park in convo. I can get dropped off and party with my friends next to showker.

You know whats good about that at half i can go get recharged at the car then go back in the game.

clenz
December 9th, 2008, 12:24 PM

ROFLcopterxlmaox

mcveyrl
December 9th, 2008, 12:25 PM
Why would i park in convo. I can get dropped off and party with my friends next to showker.

You know whats good about that at half i can go get recharged at the car then go back in the game.

Your mom dropping you off? Where's she gonna park?

If you have any clue, you know the lot you're talking about is P-lot. It's great and I go there too; but for family tailgating, if you're not in Godwin, convo's the best place to be. We can take up a couple of spaces and nobody cares.

Grizalltheway
December 9th, 2008, 12:28 PM
Could anybody now doubt this is Alex... Read that post... xlolx

Mods are too busy censoring the "V" word. If they really cared, all they have to do is check his IP address. xcoffeex

JMinU
December 9th, 2008, 12:28 PM
Actually im going to park at my friends and have his wife drop us off. His wife will let him go to the game unlike yours. Why would you go to so many regular season games then not the playoffs. I think you living a little backwards in TN.

mcveyrl
December 9th, 2008, 12:31 PM
Actually im going to park at my friends and have his wife drop us off. His wife will let him go to the game unlike yours. Why would you go to so many regular season games then not the playoffs. I think you living a little backwards in TN.

Was at the Wofford game.

Had a wreck the Sunday after, my wife and I were going to meet at JMU for the 'Nova game on Friday, but her travel plans got pushed back a day and she wasn't travelling back until Saturday afternoon. Then work hit like a Mack truck and it was a better decision (since I'd like to keep my job) to pay the $22 and watch all the quarterfinal games on TV.

We had already decided that this weekend was out because of a family Christmas function, and work has only confirmed that decision, but we are hosting a party to watch the game Friday night.

And you thinking that anyone is backwards is hilarious.

Cleets
December 9th, 2008, 12:36 PM
Mods are too busy censoring the "V" word. If they really cared, all they have to do is check his IP address. xcoffeex

In no way am I suggesting anybody (including Alex) be banned... I'm simply pointing out...
that poster is Alexale (period)

I like the Alexale character - I find him refreshingly obnoxious xlolx

xpeacex

BlueHen86
December 9th, 2008, 12:39 PM

If by friend, you mean father, then his wife would be your....xlolx

YoUDeeMan
December 9th, 2008, 12:43 PM
Was at the Wofford game.

Had a wreck the Sunday after, my wife and I were going to meet at JMU for the 'Nova game on Friday, but her travel plans got pushed back a day and she wasn't travelling back until Saturday afternoon. Then work hit like a Mack truck and it was a better decision (since I'd like to keep my job) to pay the $22 and watch all the quarterfinal games on TV.

We had already decided that this weekend was out because of a family Christmas function, and work has only confirmed that decision, but we are hosting a party to watch the game Friday night.

And you thinking that anyone is backwards is hilarious.

xeekx mcveyrl - you are taking time to argue and explain things to a person who's writing style makes people's eyes bleed. C'mon man, get yourself together!

mcveyrl
December 9th, 2008, 12:45 PM
xeekx mcveyrl - you are taking time to argue and explain things to a person who's writing style makes people's eyes bleed. C'mon man, get yourself together!

You're right. It's been a long couple of weeks.

JMinU
December 9th, 2008, 01:44 PM
have fun watching the game in HD in your warm house.

AshevilleApp2
December 9th, 2008, 01:49 PM

V word? xconfusedx You mean vagina?

Eight Legger
December 9th, 2008, 01:49 PM

That's how JMU fans feel about everyone.xconfusedx xsmhx xcoffeex

Fixed it for you.:D

Screamin_Eagle174
December 9th, 2008, 03:10 PM

Not after the game and all their fans are eating crow while giving you mad respect! xsmiley_wix

Tech fans and Colorado fans gave Eastern absolutely NO chance to even keep the game close. I posted on their boards throughout the games and they started to shut up when we started asserting ourselves on the field. We gained a lot of fans from the Big 12!!!

Reign of Terrier
December 9th, 2008, 03:11 PM

don't take it personally, they picked to beat Wofford by like 30

CopperCat
December 9th, 2008, 03:16 PM
montana has no chance

After all, they are playing on the road.

xrolleyesx