PDA

View Full Version : New Hampshire Fans

PantherRob82
December 8th, 2008, 06:57 PM
Thanks for a great time this weekend. It was great to meet your play by play guys, assistant coaches, and families.

This weekend was by far one of my best football experiences. 20 UNH fans and 30 UNI fans sitting in a bar cheering for Richmond was an awesome experience.

You guys were very classy and it's a shame our two universities are not closer.

UNH_Alum_In_CT
December 9th, 2008, 11:04 AM
Thanks for a great time this weekend. It was great to meet your play by play guys, assistant coaches, and families.

This weekend was by far one of my best football experiences. 20 UNH fans and 30 UNI fans sitting in a bar cheering for Richmond was an awesome experience.

You guys were very classy and it's a shame our two universities are not closer.

Thanks for the kind words Rob!! And many thanks for the legwork you did to get us to the bar to watch the App-Richmond game. And I have to agree that watching the game with everybody REALLY cheering for Richmond was a special event. One that won't be forgotten soon.

Great to meet the Cap'n, D1B and IIRC Panther84 and many other UNI fans. Just another example of the rewards for making an effort to meet some posters from opponent schools. The good times and AGS camaraderie eases the pain of defeat.

Here's to the next game being in Durham so we can get you back to New England Rob!! You need to see more of the state as well as making first visits to a few other nearby states! xnodx Personally, I want to see Iowa at a different time of year when I can ride the bike trails.

panther84
December 9th, 2008, 08:03 PM
Alum it was good meeting you and Yorkcounty and the others also.