PDA

View Full Version : To the Four Remaining Teams:

proasu89
December 7th, 2008, 01:01 PM
I wish you all luck and haven't decided who I would like to see win it all. It's mainly because anyone left will make a great Championxpeacex It's also hard to choose because ASU has playoff history with every team left. Good luck and enjoy the next two weeks.

appfan2008
December 7th, 2008, 01:07 PM
I would like to see a uni/montana final... with uni winning it all... they deserve it

GrizFanStuckInUtah
December 7th, 2008, 01:12 PM
I would like to see a uni/montana final... with uni winning it all... they deserve it

I'll take the same 2 teams, just a different result. I think a few will agree that I called this as my wish a while ago.

Purple For Life
December 7th, 2008, 01:23 PM

DAMN STRAIGHT!!!! xthumbsupx xthumbsupx xthumbsupx xthumbsupx xthumbsupx xthumbsupx xthumbsupx xthumbsupx xthumbsupx xthumbsupx xthumbsupx xthumbsupx xthumbsupx xthumbsupx xthumbsupx

GrizDen
December 7th, 2008, 01:35 PM

I'd say all four teams at this point deserve it. It's not about deserving though, it's about winning on the field. I think all FCS fans are in a treat for two great games this coming weekend.xthumbsupx

nmatsen
December 7th, 2008, 01:38 PM
This is un-believable. App and Griz fans loving eachother and everyone else? CAA fans being "above" everyone else. What is happening to the world. Good luck to Montana and JMU this weekend.

I will quote John McCain as much as it pains me,

"although I cannot wish my opponent luck", "I wish him well"

ASUMountaineer
December 7th, 2008, 01:40 PM
The best part is, we settle it on the field, like men. Unlike our FBS counterparts. May the best team win (let's go UNI :)). I hope it's a good game and no injuries. xpeacex

MountaineerGuy
December 7th, 2008, 01:41 PM
I'd rather it not be a CAA team. If it's an all-CAA final, I'm pretty sure it'll set in motion events that will result in the rest of the FCS just being demoted to D-II. I mean compared to the CAA, that's pretty much what we all are right? ;)

GaSouthern
December 7th, 2008, 02:19 PM
UNI - Montana Final w/ the griz winning it all is my pick.

BarefootApp
December 7th, 2008, 02:41 PM
I'll take Richmond/Montana.

JMUNJ08
December 7th, 2008, 03:16 PM
Still no love for the number 1 JMU Dukes?

ASUMountaineer
December 7th, 2008, 03:21 PM

I, for one, think JMU has an excellent shot.

purplepeopleeaterv2
December 7th, 2008, 03:21 PM

Even if JMU wins the National game it will be considered a string of Luck. Get used to it as its the normal mind set around here.

ASUMountaineer
December 7th, 2008, 03:24 PM
Even if JMU wins the National game it will be considered a string of Luck. Get used to it as its the normal mind set around here.

Ok. xeyebrowx You guys really have a chip. I just gave JMU credit and said earlier they were the best team.

UNHCATSFAN
December 7th, 2008, 03:25 PM
JMU vs Richmond final in chatty. Two teams playing the best football in the nation right now in my opinion.

purplepeopleeaterv2
December 7th, 2008, 03:26 PM
Ok. xeyebrowx You guys really have a chip. I just gave JMU credit and said earlier they were the best team.

I was typing that as you posted. Wasn't directed at you but at the thinking of many other people on here. Actually I agree with you most of the time and enjoy reading your posts.

SideLine Shooter
December 7th, 2008, 03:26 PM

That is what the Richmond fans said yesterday after the game.

Good luck to all and have FUN!!!!

ASUMountaineer
December 7th, 2008, 03:29 PM
I was typing that as you posted. Wasn't directed at you but at the thinking of many other people on here. Actually I agree with you most of the time and enjoy reading your posts.

Word. xpeacex

I really think JMU has a complete team and that is something we didn't have this year. I (and it could be homerish) think we have the best FCS player at QB, but he can't do it all. JMU will lose a lot with Landers, but they have a good base. I think all four teams left are capable of winning and I'd be surprised if JMU doesn't do it.

Jerbearasu
December 7th, 2008, 03:59 PM
I don't think it would surprise anyone if any of the four remaining teams won it all.

mtgrizfankb
December 7th, 2008, 04:01 PM
ALL four are amazing teams. I think Montana win or lose....HAS had a great SEASON!!! but no matter what or how you look at it. THERE IS NO BS in the FCS.

TCisMYhero
December 7th, 2008, 04:11 PM
Good luck to all remaining teams, I hope I see some of you down in Chattanooga!

Screamin_Eagle174
December 7th, 2008, 04:11 PM
THERE IS NO BS in the FCS.

No, but a third of FCS is a bunch of "S"! xlolx

93henfan
December 7th, 2008, 04:23 PM
I'll take the CAA over Ditka and 40 mini-Ditkas. The CAA can't be stopped. You people with your Midwest and West bias need to recognize! xsmiley_wix