PDA

View Full Version : listening to Montana -Montana State online...

FCS_pwns_FBS
November 16th, 2005, 08:16 PM
For those of us who aren't grizzlies or bobcats who are going to be listening to the game, is there one commentary that is better than the other? If you usually switch back and forth when listening to someone elses game, how often do you do it?

Just curious.

DaGriz
November 16th, 2005, 11:59 PM
Both schools have homers for announcers. If you aren't a fan, watch it on mtgriz.com and mute it or watch it on tv, altitude has relatively unbiased announcers.

mlbowl
November 17th, 2005, 07:28 AM
Both schools have homers for announcers. If you aren't a fan, watch it on mtgriz.com and mute it or watch it on tv, altitude has relatively unbiased announcers.

Is altitude on Direct TV?....if so, what channel?

Grizz-NE1
November 17th, 2005, 08:07 AM
Direct TV- Altitude is channel 644 & DISH- Alititude is channel 410. Good luck & GO GRIZZ!!!!

mlbowl
November 17th, 2005, 08:08 AM
Direct TV- Altitude is channel 644 & DISH- Alititude is channel 410. Good luck & GO GRIZZ!!!!

Thanks. :)

buckp
November 17th, 2005, 08:19 AM
Hey,ml....what was the last Griz/Cat game that you have seen live? Just curious, since you live far,far away....:(

Eaglegus2
November 17th, 2005, 08:23 AM
I am having lots of boiled shrimp and crab for the Battle of Montana. I have my easy chair situated so the bathroom is near and the drinks and food are closer.

I am expecting one hell of a clawing going on in Bozeman.

PRICELESS!!!!!!!!! Wonder if Baldy is busy on Saturday?

Cap'n Cat
November 17th, 2005, 10:47 AM
I am having lots of boiled shrimp and crab for the Battle of Montana. I have my easy chair situated so the bathroom is near and the drinks and food are closer.

I am expecting one hell of a clawing going on in Bozeman.

PRICELESS!!!!!!!!! Wonder if Baldy is busy on Saturday?

Baldy will be busy, Gus. Sorry. Democratic ticket reunion in Daisy.

http://images.chron.com/content/chronicle/electioncentral/2004/conv/dem/art/galleries/daily/thursday/clasp.jpg

mlbowl
November 17th, 2005, 11:38 AM
Hey,ml....what was the last Griz/Cat game that you have seen live? Just curious, since you live far,far away....:(

buck, I've never been to a Griz/Cat game but I'm hoping to go next year when the game is back in zootown......if I can get a ticket ;)