PDA

View Full Version : Richmond fans:

PantherRob82
December 7th, 2008, 03:01 AM
Who's headed to Iowa? Let's get together. Had a great time with UNH fans the last 2 days, and getting together with some more again tomorrow.

JCPanthers
December 7th, 2008, 07:54 AM
Who's headed to Iowa? Let's get together. Had a great time with UNH fans the last 2 days, and getting together with some more again tomorrow.

You know Rob...you are an opposite team jersey chaser!!:D ;)

igo4uni
December 7th, 2008, 07:57 AM

well, opposite fan jersey chaser at least.xcoolx xcoolx :D :D

PantherRob82
December 7th, 2008, 08:33 AM
Hey, we've had a great time the last couple days. UNH fans have been some of the best to hang out with.

No one from Delaware last year or Maine this year was very social.

PantherRob82
December 7th, 2008, 08:34 AM

Also, i know where you live. :D

BigHouseClosedEnd
December 7th, 2008, 10:01 AM
If the game is Saturday, I will be there. If it is Friday night, I am questionable. Would be glad to make some purple friends that aren't from Virginia!

PantherRob82
December 7th, 2008, 10:25 AM
If the game is Saturday, I will be there. If it is Friday night, I am questionable. Would be glad to make some purple friends that aren't from Virginia!

Hope to see plenty of Spiders! (like 50) :D

PantherRob82
December 7th, 2008, 06:23 PM

game is saturday. bump. PM me and let me know your arrangements. Had a great time with UNH fans this weekend.

clenz
December 7th, 2008, 06:25 PM
How many UNI fans do you hang out with Rob?

You are on xbox live all the time, but it is never a game I have. You need to update....haha

PantherRob82
December 7th, 2008, 07:12 PM
How many UNI fans do you hang out with Rob?

You are on xbox live all the time, but it is never a game I have. You need to update....haha

I'll hang out with any UNI fans. Would be fun to get us all together like we did with UNH fans at Mulligan's for the App-UR game yesterday.

nmatsen
December 7th, 2008, 07:14 PM
Clenz, I met Panther Rob yesterday at Becks, then Mulligans, great guy. Hangs out with all kinds of Panther fans.

PantherRob82
December 7th, 2008, 07:50 PM
Clenz, I met Panther Rob yesterday at Becks, then Mulligans, great guy. Hangs out with all kinds of Panther fans.

What a great time. It's hard to just go around meeting Panther fans. Most of them won't admit they are on AGS or Panther Nation, and when they do, a lot won't tell you who they are. :)

clenz
December 7th, 2008, 07:52 PM
Well crap....chances are I will PM you later this week to hang out then.....assuming the wife lets me go....

PantherRob82
December 7th, 2008, 07:56 PM
Well crap....chances are I will PM you later this week to hang out then.....assuming the wife lets me go....

Tell her to back off. :D or just tell her I'm married and get to go.

Would be great to hang out.

PantherRob82
December 7th, 2008, 07:57 PM
Maybe a Friday semifinal game watch?

clenz
December 7th, 2008, 07:57 PM
Tell her to back off. :D or just tell her I'm married and get to go.

Would be great to hang out.You try that. Hell hath no fury like my fiance.

clenz
December 7th, 2008, 07:58 PM
Maybe a Friday semifinal game watch?
Maybe....Maybe I'll be able to convince her to come along.

PantherRob82
December 7th, 2008, 08:11 PM
You try that. Hell hath no fury like my fiance.

Did you try smacking her? xthumbsupx xoopsx

clenz
December 7th, 2008, 08:14 PM
Did you try smacking her? xthumbsupx xoopsx
Not yet

PantherRob82
December 8th, 2008, 06:55 PM
any updates Spider fans?

Check with yorkcountyunhfan and unh_alum_in_ct if you're not sure whether or not to meet up.

nmatsen
December 8th, 2008, 07:15 PM
I think they already have Rob, maybe thats why we are not hearing from anyone?

yorkcountyUNHfan
December 8th, 2008, 08:16 PM
any updates Spider fans?

Check with yorkcountyunhfan and unh_alum_in_ct if you're not sure whether or not to meet up.

Richmond fans, I've been out to UNI two times. The first I tried to find my way arround on my own, the second we hung out with Rob and met a bunch of other UNI fans. You'll have have a good time get to talk football with fans the care about this level of football. Mulligans was a great time.

Rob was a great host.

Bettina90
December 8th, 2008, 08:53 PM
It's just tough to rationalize this trip/cost this time of year. Plus I am a big, big of my HDTV and this will be the first time they've been on it since a fateful Friday night last December.

UNH_Alum_In_CT
December 9th, 2008, 03:48 PM
I think they already have Rob, maybe thats why we are not hearing from anyone?

Not true at all, see YorkCounty's reply which I agree with! This year's trip was much better than last year's in terms of the other activities. That was a blast at Mulligan's on Saturday!!

Rob is a fantastic ambassador for UNI and the Cedar Valley!!

UNH_Alum_In_CT
December 9th, 2008, 03:53 PM

YorkCounty and I were at both places, wish I knew you were there as I would have introduced myself and YCUNHFan. xnodx