PDA

View Full Version : Cat's and dogs

grizbeer
December 6th, 2008, 09:36 PM
Bengal. Bobcat, Bobcat, wildcat, dukie? Jeez, Vilinova, destiny was calling on you. Oh well, let's say we finish with Dukie dog, then Panther? Cat or Dog is o.k., but Spider doesn't fit in here. If Villanova had won today and UNI an dUM in the Championships, I think I could have made a fortune off Griz-Pussycat T-shirts. sighhh.

Would have been a good story, but JMU and Richmond are really good, just hoping for a Griz-Panther final.

cats2506
December 6th, 2008, 10:30 PM
Bengal. Bobcat, Bobcat, wildcat, dukie? Jeez, Vilinova, destiny was calling on you. Oh well, let's say we finish with Dukie dog, then Panther? Cat or Dog is o.k., but Spider doesn't fit in here. If Villanova had won today and UNI an dUM in the Championships, I think I could have made a fortune off Griz-Pussycat T-shirts. sighhh.

Would have been a good story, but JMU and Richmond are really good, just hoping for a Griz-Panther final.

I'm glad you finally learned the correct way to refer to your school.

go dogs go

just doesnt have the same ring to it, Oh Well

grizbeer
December 6th, 2008, 10:34 PM
I'm glad you finally learned the correct way to refer to your school.

go dogs go

just doesnt have the same ring to it, Oh Well2506 you have really grown on me - like fungus, but at least you're our fungus. Still, you make me laugh.