PDA

View Full Version : Congrats to Weber State!

DuckDuckGriz
December 6th, 2008, 06:40 PM
No one can say you "snuck" into the playoffs.

What a turnaround in Ogden. You won the conference with no question from us Griz fans.

You are long overdue for a congrats. Griz Nation being so jacked up to beat little ol Weber should tell you that the Cats are not so little anymore.

SeattleGriz
December 6th, 2008, 06:41 PM
Congrats my Big Sky brothers!

uofmman1122
December 6th, 2008, 06:45 PM
Wonderful season, and good luck next year! It's too bad we had to play each other so early, but you guys deserve a lot of credit!

Hope to see some Weber fans in Missoula next year! xthumbsupx

Peems
December 6th, 2008, 06:46 PM
Wonderful season, and good luck next year! It's too bad we had to play each other so early, but you guys deserve a lot of credit!

Hope to see some Weber fans in Missoula next year! xthumbsupx

There were about 500 or so in Missoula today, most were in the usual visitor spot, but quite a few in the SEZ too

putter
December 6th, 2008, 06:51 PM
Yes, congrats on the year in Ogden. You are also looking good for next year also. Big Sky is tough, yet, no one will still believe it.

Montanan
December 6th, 2008, 07:03 PM
here's a congrats to Weber for a great season, already looking forward to next year's game. the NCAA has got to do away with regionalization for the playoffs!!!

HLNgriz
December 6th, 2008, 07:39 PM
Bobby talked to Smith at the end of the game for quite some time, I sure he was very crushed to lose but man is he a work horse.

fencer24
December 6th, 2008, 07:54 PM
Personally,I hope that he was trying to convince Smith to go in for the NFL draft early.

cats2506
December 6th, 2008, 08:05 PM
Congrats to Weber,
Not looking forward to Higgins, Toon and Co next year.

Coach Mac is a great coach, and he knows the difference between "OK" and "Great" teams