PDA

View Full Version : ESPN360 Anyone watching?

turfdoc
December 6th, 2008, 12:28 PM
Is anyone getting the feed on line through ESPN. I Signed up for it (internationally and cannot get any feeds. I just wanted to check and see if anyone else was having a problem? Please respond.

93henfan
December 6th, 2008, 12:41 PM
No problems here watching App/Rich. I have Verizon as my ISP and it autoloaded. Is your ISP compatible?

tandemlax
December 6th, 2008, 12:57 PM
The campus ISP at W&M just started carrying 360 this year. Kind of sucks to be at the mercy of the cable companies to see the playoffs.

MtnJumper
December 6th, 2008, 12:58 PM
I'm watching ASU/Richmond from a .edu portal in NM, having no problems.

PhoenixSupreme
December 6th, 2008, 01:41 PM
I'm using the same specs as 93henfan. But I'm using the new beta of ESPN360...you may want to try that, if possible.

DFW HOYA
December 6th, 2008, 02:55 PM
I've got satellite, which means I'm out of luck for 360.

Go Lehigh TU owl
December 6th, 2008, 02:55 PM
I have Comcast, no 360 for me...

turfdoc
December 6th, 2008, 03:34 PM
I HAVE HAD IT WITH ESPN!!!!!!xbangx xbangx

First of all I live outside the U.S. and purchased the day pass for Game Plan. I couldn't watch any of the Richmond APp State Game because of their technical problems and get this.....

Because the UNI UNH game is at 1 am December 7th Central Europe Time I have to purchase another day of game plan to watch it. I have already requested a refund for the Dec 6th games but knowing espn I will have to actually dispute the charge through my credit card company

woffordgrad94
December 6th, 2008, 04:36 PM
I have looked in on it from time to time...watched some of ASU-Richmond, Montana-Weber, and JMU-Nova. I am using Beta. No problems so far.