PDA

View Full Version : good luck to all teams and their fans

grizzpaw
December 6th, 2008, 06:05 AM
have a safe trip and a fun tailgate party and yell your asses off for ur team.hitting the road for the 200 mile one way trip xbandwagonx and see my grizzlies win! b back later win or lose again be safe and have fun!!!!

th0m
December 6th, 2008, 06:11 AM
Same here. Hopefully your team and my team both take care of their games and you'll be able to make a much longer trip next week!

Ronbo
December 6th, 2008, 07:21 AM
I'm up at 5:30 am today because it has been a tradition with me waking up early on game days for years now. No, I don't set an alarm it just happens. xlolx I'm getting the DVR set up for record this morning. Hope the team wins because I can't watch a loss again. xbawlingx xbawlingx I'll be meeting friends for coffee and Bloody Mary's at 9:00. Off to the tailgates at about 10:30. Total miles to game 2.5. :D

Tod
December 6th, 2008, 10:22 AM
I'm up at 5:30 am today because it has been a tradition with me waking up early on game days for years now. No, I don't set an alarm it just happens. xlolx I'm getting the DVR set up for record this morning. Hope the team wins because I can't watch a loss again. xbawlingx xbawlingx I'll be meeting friends for coffee and Bloody Mary's at 9:00. Off to the tailgates at about 10:30. Total miles to game 2.5. :D

Well, you're gone by now, Ronbo, but have fun!

mineral griz
December 6th, 2008, 10:45 AM
Leaving now should be in Missoula
by 10:30 Roads don't seem to
bad this way.....32 degrees partly
cloudy skies

Go Grizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz