GSUAlumniEagle
December 4th, 2008, 01:31 PM
Villanova @ James Madison - CAA
Weber St. @ Montana - Patriot League
Richmond @ Appalachian St. - Ohio Valley
New Hampshire @ Northern Iowa - Southland

beauvighn
December 4th, 2008, 01:33 PM
I'm glad they finally wised up and left out the SoCon officials. They are terrible.

MorgantonAPPAlum
December 4th, 2008, 01:35 PM
Since Villanova and JMU used CAA refs I wonder why Weber St. and Montana didn't use Big Sky refs.xconfusedx

achrist70
As long as the officials aren't as bad as the ones for the UNI-Iowa State basketball game last night I'll be fine with whatever conference they are from.

jlcharles
And the MEAC ones. Is the championship game going to be reffed by one of these crews?

mcveyrl
Since Villanova and JMU used CAA refs I wonder why Weber St. and Montana didn't use Big Sky refs.xconfusedx

I was wondering the same thing...

GrizFanStuckInUtah
December 4th, 2008, 01:38 PM
I was wondering the same thing...

It's because they sucked so bad someone finally said no! hehe j/k I like having different league refs like this. I wonder if there was some way to just randomly get a a set of refs for a game all year, might be a better way to do it long term. xpeacex

WrenFGun
December 4th, 2008, 01:40 PM
How are the Southland refs? The CAA refs don't get a lot of flack, but they also did not call holding really all season.

DLS
December 4th, 2008, 01:48 PM
apparently there are no good crews, right?

GrizFanStuckInUtah
December 4th, 2008, 01:50 PM

Nope, so lets find a way to get a randomly bad one next year :D

89Hen
December 4th, 2008, 02:16 PM
xlolx You'd swear that were the case around here.

appirishmen
December 4th, 2008, 02:17 PM
I'm glad they finally wised up and left out the SoCon officials. They are terrible.

i would have to agree. the SOCon refs have been horrible this year!

JMU2K_DukeDawg
December 4th, 2008, 03:14 PM
How are the Southland refs? The CAA refs don't get a lot of flack, but they also did not call holding really all season.

Who were the refs for the Wofford vs. JMU game last week? If CAA, then yeah, they missed a few holding calls in that one too. I'm not saying that Wofford got 300 yards rushing from "no calls" - they were plenty good enough without them - but there were a few blatant holds that went uncalled.

PantherRob82
December 4th, 2008, 05:00 PM
As long as the officials aren't as bad as the ones for the UNI-Iowa State basketball game last night I'll be fine with whatever conference they are from.

agreed :(

Reign of Terrier
December 4th, 2008, 05:38 PM
Who were the refs for the Wofford vs. JMU game last week? If CAA, then yeah, they missed a few holding calls in that one too. I'm not saying that Wofford got 300 yards rushing from "no calls" - they were plenty good enough without them - but there were a few blatant holds that went uncalled.

People say that a lot, but I guess the refs just don't thinks it's holding because no one called us for it the whole year.

Ronbo
December 4th, 2008, 06:00 PM

Because the Big Sky offices are in Ogden, Utah and if 13 All Conference for Weber to 3 All Conference for Montana doesn't give you a clue nothing will. xsmiley_wix