PDA

View Full Version : Texas State board???

Grizzaholic
December 3rd, 2008, 05:57 PM
I was wondering how long it takes to get registered to post on the Texas State board? I registered the day I found out that they were playing the Griz in the first round and have sent 2 emails to the admin of the site since then with no reply. I am still unable to log on and am wondering what is the deal.

Any of you Texas State fans know what the deal is?

Thanks Grizza..

ursus arctos horribilis
December 3rd, 2008, 06:03 PM
I was wondering how long it takes to get registered to post on the Texas State board? I registered the day I found out that they were playing the Griz in the first round and have sent 2 emails to the admin of the site since then with no reply. I am still unable to log on and am wondering what is the deal.

Thanks Grizza..

Are you talking about bobcatfans.com? if you had come to Red's on Saturday night you could have had a few beers with him Grizza. He is a friend of Bobcat Symphony here on AGS and you can pm BS and get somewhere I would bet.

Grizzaholic
December 3rd, 2008, 06:07 PM
Are you talking about bobcatfans.com? if you had come to Red's on Saturday night you could have had a few beers with him Grizza. He is a friend of Bobcat Symphony here on AGS and you can pm BS and get somewhere I would bet.

I know I know...I should have gone out with you... My bad. I will look him up right now and send him a pm.

THANKS.

MaximumBobcat
December 3rd, 2008, 06:16 PM
There, I sent this to a mod over on bobcatfans.

Weird you couldn't sign up, we musta had somewhere around 20+ griz fans on our board last week.

Grizzaholic
December 3rd, 2008, 06:17 PM
There, I sent this to a mod over on bobcatfans.

Weird you couldn't sign up, we musta had somewhere around 20+ griz fans on our board last week.

Thanksxthumbsupx

bobcatalum05
December 4th, 2008, 08:18 AM

Thanks Grizza..

I am a mod on Bobcatfans.com

Sorry about that, my moderators log shows that we activated all new accounts.

What was the username you signed up with? PM me if you want.

Grizzaholic
December 4th, 2008, 09:25 AM
Same as the one here.

bobcatalum05
December 5th, 2008, 08:26 AM
Same as the one here.

Should be active. There has been some problems with the software allowing people to log in.

I guess its a week to late.