PDA

View Full Version : Televised Games

Big Dawg
December 3rd, 2008, 02:47 PM
Will any of the quarterfinal games be televised nationally this weekend?

elon77
December 3rd, 2008, 03:04 PM

That video is pretty darn funny. Signed what, a 35 mil. contract and shoots himself. Is that dumb or what. With that kind of money why didn't he just buy the club.xconfusedx

mcveyrl
December 3rd, 2008, 03:09 PM

Since I can't make it up to Harrisonburg, I'm buying GamePlan ($22) and can watch all of them.

I don't think any are non-PPV.

LacesOut
December 3rd, 2008, 03:12 PM
My guess would be.........no.

Too many other big time games are on Saturday, aka, the Conference Championship games for I-A. So I just don't see ESPN putting on a I-AA playoff game on ESPN or ESPN2.

grizbeer
December 3rd, 2008, 03:21 PM
Montana-WSU on Altitude, avail on some cable systems and Dish 410, DirecTV 681 12:05 mst.

Lehigh Football Nation
December 3rd, 2008, 03:22 PM
Are any of them making the "U"? I'm looking at the ESPN schedule and they all say ESPN360/Gameplan.

That would suck if they don't at least put one lousy game on ESPNU.

mcveyrl
December 3rd, 2008, 03:24 PM
Are any of them making the "U"? I'm looking at the ESPN schedule and they all say ESPN360/Gameplan.

That would suck if they don't at least put one lousy game on ESPNU.

I looked at that too and I'm assuming that there is no FCS love on the U.

ASUG8
December 3rd, 2008, 03:25 PM
Since I can't make it up to Harrisonburg, I'm buying GamePlan ($22) and can watch all of them.

I don't think any are non-PPV.

Looks like gameplan/360 here too.

mcveyrl
December 3rd, 2008, 03:26 PM
Looks like gameplan/360 here too.

The plus is that we get to watch all the games!!

Ronbo
December 3rd, 2008, 03:47 PM
For Montana/Weber State

Broadcast Details:
The game will be shown on ESPN Syndication/GamePlan/ESPN360.com, with Trey Bender and Doug Chapman calling the action.

Altitude Sports Network is picking up the game and also CW Network will carry the game in Montana.

Big Dawg
December 3rd, 2008, 03:49 PM
For Montana/Weber State

Broadcast Details:
The game will be shown on ESPN Syndication/GamePlan/ESPN360.com, with Trey Bender and Doug Chapman calling the action.

Altitude Sports Network is picking up the game and also CW Network will carry the game in Montana.

CW is picking up the game nationally?

Ronbo
December 3rd, 2008, 04:14 PM
Nope just CW in Montana. It will be the stations people that just have antenna can get.

clintc
December 3rd, 2008, 04:22 PM
Appalachian State vs Richmond on Altitude at 10am MTN time

YES finally get to watch some real football in Denver area

redspider
December 3rd, 2008, 07:07 PM
The local CW in Richmond is also picking up the App State Richmond game for those in the Richmond Area it is channel 65 WUPV or Comcast channel 13.

MacThor
December 3rd, 2008, 07:35 PM
The local CW in Richmond is also picking up the App State Richmond game for those in the Richmond Area it is channel 65 WUPV or Comcast channel 13.

And FiOS channel 513! :)

MR. CHICKEN
December 4th, 2008, 07:17 AM
FO' DOSE....CRAVIN' EVENIN' PLAYOFF PIGGY.......MASN (53) IN CAA TERRITORY....WILL AIR........NORFFERN IOWA....vs....NEW HAMPSHIRE.....7 PM....SATURDAY NIGHT.........TAKE DUH WEEKLY BATH UH LITTLE EARLY .......ICE DOWN DUH PILSNERS............GET YER ENJOYS.....xnodx.......BRAWK/OBAMA!!

TAPE O' MOUSEKETEERS/SPIDERS......11PM........AWK!

http://masnsports.com/2008/12/masn-daily-programming-saturda-4.html

BlueHen86
December 4th, 2008, 07:20 AM

That would suck if they don't at least put one game on lousy ESPNU.

Fixed it.;)

jus10asu
December 4th, 2008, 07:55 AM
Are any games gonna be on channelsurfing.net or anything. Particularly the ASU/Richmond game. I'm in Greensboro so any Greensboro people help me out if you hear anything.

appfan2008
December 4th, 2008, 08:06 AM
Are any games gonna be on channelsurfing.net or anything. Particularly the ASU/Richmond game. I'm in Greensboro so any Greensboro people help me out if you hear anything.

if you are in greensboro get your ass to boone... i will be driving right by from durham lets go...

LacesOut
December 4th, 2008, 08:23 AM
FO' DOSE....CRAVIN' EVENIN' PLAYOFF PIGGY.......MASN (53) IN CAA TERRITORY....WILL AIR........NORFFERN IOWA....vs....NEW HAMPSHIRE.....7 PM....SATURDAY NIGHT........

Thank you, sir, for that info. And that's good timing, as the 'Bama/Florida game should be ending right about then.

appfan2008
December 4th, 2008, 08:34 AM
here is the latest for the asu/ur game from goasu.com

NCAA ANNOUNCES LOCAL SYNDICATES FOR SATURDAY’S GAME: The NCAA has announced that networks across the East Coast and as far west as Louisiana will carry the syndicated ESPN broadcast of Saturday’s ASU-Richmond quarterfinal showdown.

Locally, the game can be seen on Charter Cable channel 2. In the Richmond area, the broadcast will be carried by WUPV-TV. Additional networks carrying the game include Brighthouse Catch 47 (Tampa/Orlando, Fla. — live), the Mid-Atlantic Sports Network (N.C./Va./Md./Del./Pa./W. Va./D.C. — tape delayed at 11 p.m. Saturday) and Cox Sports Television (Metairie, La. — tape delayed at 1 p.m. Sunday). The game will also be broadcast nationally as part of ESPN’s GamePlan pay-per-view package and online at ESPN360.com.

Ronbo
December 4th, 2008, 09:09 AM

They seem to pick up alot of games but you can't look ahead on their schedule. You'll need to check the day of the games. I'm very pleased with the feeds I've gotten there. :)

jennifer03878
December 5th, 2008, 07:17 AM
I don't know if it's been mentioned already but the UNH/UNI game is going to be on Comcast Sports Net. :) . At least I'll get to watch one of their games.

APPStrongNC
December 5th, 2008, 08:24 AM
Can anyone find a list of the dish network espn pay per view games for tomorrow? Trying to find the ASU game in case no one picks it up. Got to tape it and watch it later. No local station in my area has the green light yet...

Nevermind. I found it..
http://www.dishnetwork.com/packages/ppv/sports/football/collegeSchedule.aspx

100%GRIZ
December 5th, 2008, 09:48 AM
Appalachian State vs Richmond on Altitude at 10am MTN time

YES finally get to watch some real football in Denver area

That is odd - On Dish Network in Missoula MT it will be broadcasting the Griz Weber game starting at 12:00 Mountain time. And you say the Appy vs Richmond is on at 10:00 MTN time. That would mean Appy Richmond game would run into the Griz Weber game!!! Just wonder if they have different schedules for Altitude in different areas of the country?? or one of us must be wrong. or Altitude switched stuff around!!!

Cleets
December 5th, 2008, 10:19 AM
That is odd - On Dish Network in Missoula MT it will be broadcasting the Griz Weber game starting at 12:00 Mountain time. And you say the Appy vs Richmond is on at 10:00 MTN time. That would mean Appy Richmond game would run into the Griz Weber game!!! Just wonder if they have different schedules for Altitude in different areas of the country?? or one of us must be wrong. or Altitude switched stuff around!!!

I was in NYC this passed August...
on opposite street corners two guys said they were Jesus xeyebrowx one of 'em had to be wrong..?

xwhistlex Just trying to lighten the mood

AshevilleApp
December 5th, 2008, 10:42 AM
I'm kinda old school/new school. Will be listening via the radio, via the internet on goasu.com

AshevilleApp2
December 5th, 2008, 10:49 AM
I'm kinda old school/new school. Will be listening via the radio, via the internet on goasu.com

Hey AA, I think that the Northside Grill on Merrimon will carry the games.

Although I'm not sure that the person I talked to knew the difference between ESPN and ESPN Gameplan.

BarefootApp
December 5th, 2008, 10:57 AM
AshevillApp.....on your computer you can get espn360 and watch the game just like tv....I did it earlier in the year and it was fine. I am signing up for one day of Gameplan....will get to see all 4 games starting at noon for the price of a ticket, about 24 bucks. If I were in the area, I would be in Boone, but I am in Florida

BarefootApp
December 5th, 2008, 10:58 AM
also, espn360 is free.

Ronbo
December 5th, 2008, 11:03 AM
also, espn360 is free.

If your provider pays for it. So it's not really free.

cougarpines
December 5th, 2008, 11:43 AM
FYI, I ordered the ESPN game plan for the weekend. $21.95. Includes, Richmond, New Hampshire, Montana

GATA
December 5th, 2008, 12:58 PM
My guess would be.........no.

Too many other big time games are on Saturday, aka, the Conference Championship games for I-A. So I just don't see ESPN putting on a I-AA playoff game on ESPN or ESPN2.

It's funny you should say that because ESPN is showing the semifinals of the DII playoffs...They show the semifinals of I-AA next week.

catamount man
December 5th, 2008, 10:01 PM
Directv, channel 788 is showing Richmond-ASU 12noon. xthumbsupx

GO CATAMOUNTS!!!

cats2506
December 5th, 2008, 10:36 PM
Here is what I have found on Dish Network, I have the Multi-sport Pack $5.00/month

times are Mountain, no ECB here!

Sat 12:00PM WSU/UM 410 Altitude LIVE
Sat 5:00PM UNH/UNI 432 MASN LIVE
Sat 9:00PM UR/ASU 432 MASN Replay
Sun 11:00AM UV/JMU 432 MASN Replay
Sun 10:30PM WSU/UM 432 MASN Replay

Pantherpower
December 6th, 2008, 06:32 AM
My internet provider doesn't carry ESPN 360. Does ASU or Richmond carry a free radio (internet) broadcast through their university website? Thanks in advance.

CID1990
December 6th, 2008, 06:47 AM
I was in NYC this passed August...
on opposite street corners two guys said they were Jesus xeyebrowx one of 'em had to be wrong..?

xwhistlex Just trying to lighten the mood

Both of those guys had to be imposters. I know this because Jesus lives at the Charleston homeless shelter on Meeting Street. I have met him several times.

He smells like pee.

4th and What?
December 6th, 2008, 07:23 AM
My internet provider doesn't carry ESPN 360. Does ASU or Richmond carry a free radio (internet) broadcast through their university website? Thanks in advance.

ASU does - goasu.com

They have pretty good announcers as well.

Pantherpower
December 6th, 2008, 09:16 AM
ASU does - goasu.com

They have pretty good announcers as well.

Thanks for the feedback. Much appreciated!

apaladin
December 6th, 2008, 09:23 AM
Directv, channel 788 is showing Richmond-ASU 12noon. xthumbsupx

GO CATAMOUNTS!!!

You do know this is the Gameplan channel that costs $21.95?

gbhmt
December 6th, 2008, 10:32 AM
Ya I just saw that on college gameday. It said "Appalachian state 0, Richmond 0." And instead of a quarter it said "in progress."

Hansel
December 6th, 2008, 10:42 AM
Here is what I have found on Dish Network, I have the Multi-sport Pack $5.00/month

times are Mountain, no ECB here!

Sat 12:00PM WSU/UM 410 Altitude LIVE
Sat 5:00PM UNH/UNI 432 MASN LIVE
Sat 9:00PM UR/ASU 432 MASN Replay
Sun 11:00AM UV/JMU 432 MASN Replay
Sun 10:30PM WSU/UM 432 MASN Replay

UNH/UNI is also on Comcast NE as well.. .can't remember channel

Is NOVA/JMU not on Gameplan at all????

cats2506
December 6th, 2008, 11:48 AM

CSNNE 435 on dish

Nova/JMU on Gameplan (Dish Channel 460)

Eaglegus2
December 6th, 2008, 11:52 AM

What time Eastern is the game on 410 Dish for Weber State?

cats2506
December 6th, 2008, 11:58 AM
What time Eastern is the game on 410 Dish for Weber State?

Well lets see....

12:00 Gods time + 2 hrs = 2:00 ECB time xsmiley_wix

Eaglegus2
December 6th, 2008, 12:04 PM
Well lets see....

12:00 Gods time + 2 hrs = 2:00 ECB time xsmiley_wix

Thanks..........I am batching this weekend because my lady has gone to visit relatives in Tampa, Fl. I started tailgating at home before the Navy v. Army game. Listening to App State as well.

Need to watch the Griz game.xnodx

stevdock
December 6th, 2008, 12:09 PM
Anybody have a clue why the D2 playoffs are on ESPN Classic right now instead of some of our games?? If anybody is watching this game this is the perfect reason why some of us have been moving up over the last few years. UMD was in the Northern Sun and was an after thought as a conference when we were still in D2. Now they are a power conference. That's fairly ridiculous in my opinion.

LeopardFan04
December 6th, 2008, 02:07 PM
Just noticed that JMU/Villanova is being picked up in the Philadelphia area on Digital Cable Ch. 245 (6abc Plus).