View Full Version : Altitude to Broadcast two Quarterfinal Games

Bison_Kent
December 2nd, 2008, 06:31 PM
Richmond--App. St @ 10:00 Mountain
Weber St.--Montana @ 1:30 Mountain

http://www.altitude.tv/whatson/default.aspx?day=12/6/2008

spdram
December 2nd, 2008, 07:00 PM
For those that are not in the viewing area does this station stream live or are there satelite coordinates that can be posted. Thanks in advance.

Eagle22
December 2nd, 2008, 07:06 PM
Dish Network Channel 410, for those of you that have Dish Network. It is an extra channel, but you can get it, MASN and the extra Fox affiliates for $5 additional a month.

catamount man
December 2nd, 2008, 07:07 PM
DIRECTV, channel 681. It's gonna be a GREAT Saturday!

GO CATAMOUNTS!!!

Grizzaholic
December 2nd, 2008, 07:17 PM
So does this mean that people in Missoula that do not go to the game have to watch a tape-delayed game? That is some BS if you ask me.

GOKATS
December 2nd, 2008, 07:21 PM
So does this mean that people in Missoula that do not go to the game have to watch a tape-delayed game? That is some BS if you ask me.

If you're in Missoula and don't go to the game I'd expect you can watch it on KPAX as usual.

Grizzaholic
December 2nd, 2008, 07:26 PM
If you're in Missoula and don't go to the game I'd expect you can watch it on KPAX as usual.

I am going to the game, but I am wondering because I have received a couple of calls today from friends that are coming to town to watch it at a bar or a house party and they were saying that the game will be shown at 1:30pm on tape delay while the game will start live at Noon.

mvemjsunpx
December 2nd, 2008, 07:35 PM

It doesn't look that way right now. ESPN has the broadcast rights.

AZGrizFan
December 2nd, 2008, 09:17 PM
The bigger question is, is it tape delayed or is it joined in progress? xconfusedx xconfusedx xconfusedx

I Bleed Purple
December 2nd, 2008, 09:21 PM
The bigger question is, is it tape delayed or is it joined in progress? xconfusedx xconfusedx xconfusedx

And will the local market cut out of the first game to show Weber and Montana in its entirety?

Proud Griz Man
December 2nd, 2008, 11:33 PM
I am going to the game, but I am wondering because I have received a couple of calls today from friends that are coming to town to watch it at a bar or a house party and they were saying that the game will be shown at 1:30pm on tape delay while the game will start live at Noon.

I think that is correct. They probably want to start at Noon because of the short daylight.