PDA

View Full Version : 10,500 Tickets Sold for Montana/Weber on Monday

Green26
December 2nd, 2008, 09:55 AM
"After one day of sales, more than 10,500 tickets have been sold for Saturday's Football Championship Subdivision quarterfinal matchup between the Montana Grizzlies and the Weber State Wildcats.

“This was a tremendous response for one day of ticket sales,” said UM athletic director Jim O'Day in a press release.

http://missoulian.com/articles/2008/12/02/sports/sports02.txt

AZGrizFan
December 2nd, 2008, 09:56 AM
Yeah....my dad got his, and said the line was pretty damned long! And he's an impatient bastard.... xlolx xlolx

Grizo406
December 2nd, 2008, 05:01 PM
There will be a lot more than 10,500 at this one! Its a biggie, and most of Griz Nation knows it!!

Grizzaholic
December 2nd, 2008, 05:06 PM
The woman stood in line this morning for almost 40 minutes to pick up our tix. should be a good one.

igo4uni
December 2nd, 2008, 05:07 PM
The woman stood in line this morning for almost 40 minutes to pick up our tix. should be a good one.

nice work........make the woman get the tix!!:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

DuckDuckGriz
December 2nd, 2008, 05:08 PM
That's great to hear. It's obvious that not only is this a QF game but Weber has everyone's full attention now.....Be careful what you wish for xnodx

Grizalltheway
December 2nd, 2008, 05:11 PM
The place will be rocking, that's for sure. Can't wait. :D

ursus arctos horribilis
December 2nd, 2008, 05:30 PM

Did you go to the last game Gatw?

Screamin_Eagle174
December 2nd, 2008, 05:31 PM

xbowx xbowx xbowx

How did you get her to do it?!? I need to learn your training lessons for the future! Teach me Mr. Myiagi!

Screamin_Eagle174
December 2nd, 2008, 05:32 PM
There will be a lot more than 10,500 at this one! Its a biggie, and most of Griz Nation knows it!!

Hell if I had the extra cash, I'd drive over to watch this game!

Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutttttt I'll settle for Bigskytv.org :D

ursus arctos horribilis
December 2nd, 2008, 05:33 PM
I've tried getting through on the phone about 8 different times today to CC the tiks and can't get through. How long do I have until tiks are released cuz I ain't gonna go down and stand in line to just pay for em'.

montanafan
December 2nd, 2008, 05:34 PM

I think this game the noise level will be up atleast one notch. This is more than a game, this is vengeance. This will not be the normal rowdy griz nation. This will be a very hostle griz nation that trully wants to show the country that what happened earlier in the year was a fluke and we are the true and only big sky champions. I see this game as a statement game and the score could get ugly.

montanafan
December 2nd, 2008, 05:35 PM
I've tried getting through on the phone about 8 different times today to CC the tiks and can't get through. How long do I have until tiks are released cuz I ain't gonna go down and stand in line to just pay for em'.

You have until tonight for reserved seats, then they go to the general public. I got mine yesturday.

ursus arctos horribilis
December 2nd, 2008, 05:36 PM
xbowx xbowx xbowx

How did you get her to do it?!? I need to learn your training lessons for the future! Teach me Mr. Myiagi!

He married right. She's real easy on the eyes, isn't a castorating female, and can hang out with the guys and do the hang thing without making everybody uncomfortable and miserable. Here's to hooping she can teach other women the art of her ways.

Cleets
December 2nd, 2008, 05:43 PM

She is:
1) Gorgeous
2) Funny
3) Sweet
3.a) and likes to hang out with the gang

But just when I didn't think it could get any better

(she went and got Griz tickets)

xbowx You are the master xbowx

Grizzaholic
December 2nd, 2008, 05:44 PM
xbowx xbowx xbowx

First thing you have to do is introduce your lady to Cleets, this is paramount.

The rest is just butter.

Oh and she offered to go because she can't wait for Saturday to get here.

Grizalltheway
December 2nd, 2008, 05:47 PM
Did you go to the last game Gatw?

I woke up a little late Saturday and still had to pack up all my stuff, but I managed to be there for most of the second half (which turned out to be the one worth watching). My old man didn't come along, so I can only conclude that he's the jinx, and not me. Damn Tech grads. xnonono2x

Grizzaholic
December 2nd, 2008, 05:50 PM

To add onto what another poster said, you have until 6:00 pm tonight, TIX will go on sale at 10:00pm on the net and at 8 tomorrow morning at Griz Tix outlets. If you end up needing one or two I might have an extra one for ya.

ursus arctos horribilis
December 2nd, 2008, 06:03 PM
You have until tonight for reserved seats, then they go to the general public. I got mine yesturday.

Jeezus H., I can't believe it was that hard to get through. I crapped myself when I saw it was tonight so I called again to get through about 4 more times and finally the last time I was able to wait on hold for about 20 minutes. I got a guy and started the process and he put me on hold and poof I was gone. Called back again and waited on hold and got the same guy. He apologized and we went through with the transaction. What a freakin' nightmare, I bet they did another 10,000 today.

veinup
December 2nd, 2008, 06:14 PM
And three of those are mine.xnodx

This week is gonna take forever.

KiddBrewer
December 2nd, 2008, 06:27 PM
MAN, what a fun game that would be to attend! i want to visit Wash-Griz someday......

Hellgate60
December 2nd, 2008, 06:28 PM
I woke up a little late Saturday and still had to pack up all my stuff, but I managed to be there for most of the second half (which turned out to be the one worth watching). My old man didn't come along, so I can only conclude that he's the jinx, and not me. Damn Tech grads. xnonono2x

Well since I haven't graduate from Tech yet, I will let that slide for now

gbhmt
December 2nd, 2008, 06:32 PM
MAN, what a fun game that would be to attend! i want to visit Wash-Griz someday......

We'd love to have you, but don't come if you don't want to have to force yourself to make your sig read "WE ARE the OTHER home field advantage."xthumbsupx

Cleets
December 2nd, 2008, 07:38 PM
First thing you have to do is introduce your lady to Cleets, this is paramount.
The rest is just butter.

I'm confused by this comment Grizza... Are you implying once she met me...
She was then grateful she married you (like some kind of compare and contrast) in which I am the loser..?

Because if you are I kinda like that: I enjoy serving as "The Bad Example"

(And Ursus stay out of this, I already know what you're thinking) xlolx

ursus arctos horribilis
December 2nd, 2008, 07:43 PM
She was then grateful she married you (like some kind of compare and contrast) in which I am the loser..?

Damnit I was getting all revved up until the last line. Your a good example...we ddin't nickname you "Iron" Cleets Scabface for nothing.

grizzpaw
December 2nd, 2008, 07:51 PM
I got a guy and started the process and he put me on hold and poof I was gone. Called back again and waited on hold and got the same guy.

u got the same guy because he was the only person taking phone orders!xlolx

ursus arctos horribilis
December 2nd, 2008, 07:53 PM
u got the same guy because he was the only person taking phone orders!xlolx

Man, that poor sombitch was overworked then. He has to have a very sore ear about now.

I Bleed Purple
December 2nd, 2008, 07:56 PM
I think this game the noise level will be up atleast one notch. This is more than a game, this is vengeance. This will not be the normal rowdy griz nation. This will be a very hostle griz nation that trully wants to show the country that what happened earlier in the year was a fluke and we are the true and only big sky champions. I see this game as a statement game and the score could get ugly.

xlolx xlolx xlolx

On the other end, we're saying that we trully (sic) want to show the country that what happened earlier wasn't a "fluke" and we are the true and only big sky champions. I see this game as a statement game and the score could get ugly.

AZGrizFan
December 2nd, 2008, 09:05 PM

You didn't tell ME to stay out of this. You've nailed it. I got better sex the night we met you than I have in years. She NEVER has seemed more grateful than since that fateful night at the Blue Moon in Phoenix. xnodx xnodx xnodx xnodx

I Bleed Purple
December 2nd, 2008, 09:08 PM
Out of curiosity, how many tickets are allocated to the road team?

AZGrizFan
December 2nd, 2008, 09:15 PM
Out of curiosity, how many tickets are allocated to the road team?

200. xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx

Or, three Greyhound busses full. xlolx

ursus arctos horribilis
December 2nd, 2008, 09:23 PM

I had Cleets buy 196 of them for a business interest he has in Ogden. Turns out the folks there didn't want them so he is having me hand them out to all the Weber fans that I know at our tailgate.

So 4 are still available. Good luck.

mtgrizfankb
December 2nd, 2008, 10:19 PM
so after today TUE the 2nd.. i hear 15,000 gone and tonight the tickets go on sale that season ticket holders did not pick up...... student tickets i believe are gone.. not sure tho.

mtgrizfankb
December 2nd, 2008, 10:21 PM

i hear they got 500! is that true or was the BULLL *$(*?

Grizaholic17
December 2nd, 2008, 10:25 PM
i hear they got 500! is that true or was the BULLL *$(*?

The visitor section gets 200 tops. They can get seats in the South Endzone though.

mtgrizfankb
December 2nd, 2008, 10:34 PM
ah i c....well thank you for the info........just wondering where the students from Weber that are coming are going to be....i would think s.endzone corner

gbhmt
December 2nd, 2008, 10:35 PM
ah i c....well thank you for the info........just wondering where the students from Weber that are coming are going to be....i would think s.endzone corner

I'd say the western side of the south endzone. That's where they tend to go.

mtgrizfankb
December 2nd, 2008, 10:36 PM
just good enough to be in sight for our students! REP. GRIZ NATION

CFallsGriz
December 2nd, 2008, 10:38 PM
So, am I SOL on tix then?

We're wondering if there will be fewer scalped before the game than usual...

mtgrizfankb
December 2nd, 2008, 10:40 PM
So, am I SOL on tix then?

We're wondering if there will be fewer scalped before the game than usual...

NOT SOL!!!! get them online tonight!!!! thats when all the tickets go on sale that were not picked up. OR call first thing at 8:30am 2mrrw

CFallsGriz
December 2nd, 2008, 10:46 PM
NOT SOL!!!! get them online tonight!!!! thats when all the tickets go on sale that were not picked up. OR call first thing at 8:30am 2mrrw

Griztix.com then I guess?

When we go down for games, we almost always buy a couple from someone outside...

Honestly though, I can't spend 90 min. on the phone any morning mon-fri.

mtgrizfankb
December 2nd, 2008, 10:48 PM
Griztix.com then I guess?

When we go down for games, we almost always buy a couple from someone outside...

Honestly though, I can't spend 90 min. on the phone any morning mon-fri.

True story...phone line sucks......umm i would def. do mine on Griztix.com.

There will be some sold outside before, but may be bad prices...but if its your last option LOL xthumbsupx

CFallsGriz
December 2nd, 2008, 10:54 PM
True story...phone line sucks......umm i would def. do mine on Griztix.com.

There will be some sold outside before, but may be bad prices...but if its your last option LOL xthumbsupx

The other thing is....as is usually the case, I won't know for sure that I can go until Thursday, hence my reliance on scalpers:o

gbhmt
December 2nd, 2008, 10:55 PM
The other thing is....as is usually the case, I won't know for sure that I can go until Thursday, hence my reliance on scalpers:o

There's always enough to go around. The quality of tailgating at Wa-Griz is quite enticing to some lukewarm fans.

GrizFanStuckInUtah
December 2nd, 2008, 10:56 PM

I hope there are some this weekend. I didn't see any scalpers last weekend. I would have bought some rather than wait in the will call line xbawlingx xnodx

ursus arctos horribilis
December 2nd, 2008, 10:58 PM
I hope there are some this weekend. I didn't see any scalpers last weekend. I would have bought some rather than wait in the will call line xbawlingx xnodx

Normally it's best to just tour the tailgates and ask the guy running the/a tailgate if they know of any. They are a good conduit when people at their tailgate have a tik or two.

mtgrizfankb
December 2nd, 2008, 11:06 PM
YA, if you dont want to fork money til you know for sure! then i would come before, come early and work the tailgate areas...not only do they have tickets but they keep prices at cost most of the time

Walkon79
December 2nd, 2008, 11:10 PM
just good enough to be in sight for our students! REP. GRIZ NATION

Great! so they can hear "F--k You WSU"

Cool!!

ursus arctos horribilis
December 2nd, 2008, 11:14 PM

Cool!!

Nice to see you trying to stay relevant WalkedOver 35-03 but the you stay classy thing is looking like it applies to you more than anyone else on here. I've been to you stadium many times and I think you know how your students are.

mtgrizfankb
December 2nd, 2008, 11:17 PM
xrolleyesx

Cool!!

MOST LIKLY YES!!!!!!!!!!!! and they might hear FTC too.............even tho they are not AS hated as the Cats.

ps. dont act like msu does not have the FTG chant and your F the GRIZZLIES chant............dont act like a victum...just cause the cats lose to the grizxlolx

Grizalltheway
December 2nd, 2008, 11:18 PM
Nice to see you trying to stay relevant WalkedOver 35-03 but the you stay classy thing is looking like it applies to you more than anyone else on here. I've been to you stadium many times and I think you know how your students are.

Matter of fact, I heard many a profane chant coming from the MSU students (and some non-students, I'm sure) at the latest edition of the Blowout of the Wild. But for some reason, no Griz fans wrote whiny letters to the editor about it. xconfusedx

HLNgriz
December 2nd, 2008, 11:19 PM
Griztix is downxmadx I want my four tickets!

gbhmt
December 2nd, 2008, 11:21 PM
Matter of fact, I heard many a profane chant coming from the MSU students (and some non-students, I'm sure) at the latest edition of the Blowout of the Wild. But for some reason, no Griz fans wrote whiny letters to the editor about it. xconfusedx

We're probably just desensitized from their constant banter.

mtgrizfankb
December 2nd, 2008, 11:22 PM
(letter to the editor) ha ha ha ha that was a JOKE!!!! the dumbest letter ever. everyone i know read that and said WHO THE #$*# cares

mtgrizfan4life
December 2nd, 2008, 11:22 PM
Hell if I had the extra cash, I'd drive over to watch this game!

Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutttttt I'll settle for Bigskytv.org :D

Gas is cheap, tickets are cheap compared to regular season tickets. Round up a few friends and experience the playoffs at WA GRIZ. I am sure you could find a few takers at eGRIZ from spokane to carpool with. xthumbsupx

ursus arctos horribilis
December 2nd, 2008, 11:28 PM

Winners don't try to focus on stupid little things and make a big deal out of them. Losers do that as a way of helping themselves cope with the fact that are suckin hind teet again. I think it's cute that they think we give a crap what the little people think. I've never given a crap what a guy thinks about when I've beaten him. He hasn't earned the right for me to care what he thinks. Plus I just beat him...what's he gonna do make me care?

gbhmt
December 2nd, 2008, 11:32 PM
Winners don't try to focus on stupid little things and make a big deal out of them. Losers do that as a way of helping themselves cope with the fact that are suckin hind teet again. I think it's cute that they think we give a crap what the little people think. I've never given a crap what a guy thinks about when I've beaten him. He hasn't earned the right for me to care what he thinks. Plus I just beat him...what's he gonna do make me care?

B!tch and moan, apparently...xrotatehx

Native
December 2nd, 2008, 11:33 PM
Gas is cheap, tickets are cheap compared to regular season tickets. Round up a few friends and experience the playoffs at WA GRIZ. I am sure you could find a few takers at eGRIZ from spokane to carpool with. xthumbsupx

Not cheap to come all the way from the SOCAL desert, but we'll be making the trip anyway.

Can't miss my purple at your tailgate. xlolx

mtgrizfankb
December 2nd, 2008, 11:37 PM
here is the update after today at 6pm--------before all the tix went on sale....over 17,000 gone....says montanagrizzlies.com....

NEW FORCAST!!!! just on tv low of 18 high of 35 30% chance of prec. looks like prob about high twentys at noon

MTGrizzFan
December 2nd, 2008, 11:40 PM
here is the update after today at 6pm--------before all the tix went on sale....over 17,000 gone....says montanagrizzlies.com....

NEW FORCAST!!!! just on tv low of 18 high of 35 30% chance of prec. looks like prob about high twentys at noon

Looking good!!

mtgrizfankb
December 2nd, 2008, 11:44 PM
finally looking more like MONTANA not SO.Cal lol

Ronbo
December 2nd, 2008, 11:46 PM

Weather.com says differently.

Mostly Cloudy
High
39°F

Precip
10%

Wind: SSW 2 mph
Max. Humidity: 73%
UV Index: 1 Low

mtgrizfankb
December 2nd, 2008, 11:48 PM

Mostly Cloudy
High
39°F

Precip
10%

i like to trust the local news guy.....weather dot com just looks and glances and predects.......and i like the local guy better. HA HA HAxlolx

Native
December 2nd, 2008, 11:51 PM

Mostly Cloudy
High
39°F

Precip
10%

The adverse weather seemed to help Weber at MSU... and at home against UM. (Remember? It only rained on the Griz side of the line of scrimmage.) xlolx xlolx

GrizRchattybound
December 2nd, 2008, 11:53 PM
-I've been told it is a sellout based on the early sales and season ticket holders activity.

-I have also been told by a good source that they think it will be a new record attendance crowd.

-Welcome to the Jungle baby.

GrizFanStuckInUtah
December 2nd, 2008, 11:54 PM
The adverse weather seemed to help Weber at MSU... and at home against UM. (Remember? It only rained on the Griz side of the line of scrimmage.) xlolx xlolx

That was because the !@#&ing wind was blowing over all 20 of us in the stands and landing on the east side of the field :D :D xlolx

Native
December 2nd, 2008, 11:56 PM

That's good for the lads... they play better in adverse weather... but my poor wife will run for the warm bus. She can't even get in the dang car without turning on the darn tushy warmer. xrolleyesx

So will their be plenty of anti-freeze available at the UM tailgates? I can't drink Mountain Dew!

GrizRchattybound
December 2nd, 2008, 11:56 PM

S-H-I-T!!! field that day, you guys should be embarrassed.

My High School takes more pride in their practice field than that.

Native
December 2nd, 2008, 11:58 PM
That was because the !@#&ing wind was blowing over all 20 of us in the stands and landing on the east side of the field :D :D xlolx

20 Montana fans? BS! There were as many Griz fans as Weber fans at that game! xrotatehx

GrizRchattybound
That's good for the lads... they play better in adverse weather... but my poor wife will run for the warm bus. She can't even get in the dang car without turning on the darn tushy warmer. xrolleyesx

So will their be plenty of anti-freeze available at the UM tailgates? I can't drink Mountain Dew!

This aint Ogden.

Native
S-H-I-T!!! field that day, you guys should be embarrassed.

My High School takes more pride in their practice field than that.

xbawlingx xbawlingx xbawlingx xbawlingx

...come to think of it, my high school took more pride in our field, too. I remember carrying the irrigation pipes all over creation to water the playing and practice fields.

CFallsGriz
December 2nd, 2008, 11:59 PM
xrolleyesx

MOST LIKLY YES!!!!!!!!!!!! and they might hear FTC too.............even tho they are not AS hated as the Cats.

ps. dont act like msu does not have the FTG chant and your F the GRIZZLIES chant............dont act like a victum...just cause the cats lose to the grizxlolx

Man, is anyone else tired of cats of all shapes and sizes??

The last one will taste the best.xbeerchugx

mtgrizfankb
December 3rd, 2008, 12:04 AM
you talking about weber or villinova??

ursus arctos horribilis
December 3rd, 2008, 12:10 AM
you talking about weber or villinova??

I think he's referencing the last four opponents. Bengals, Bobcat, Bobcat, Wildcat...

mtgrizfankb
December 3rd, 2008, 12:13 AM
ok well go ahead and add in the next week opp. vill wildcats----5 weeks straight ha ha ha

Cleets
December 3rd, 2008, 12:15 AM
I think he's referencing the last four opponents. Bengals, Bobcat, Bobcat, Wildcat...

My ex-girlfriend she had a "Wild Cat" xlolx he was awesome.. xlolx
(He scored more than 13 points - but it did go into overtime)

xpeacex

ursus arctos horribilis
December 3rd, 2008, 12:23 AM
ok well go ahead and add in the next week opp. vill wildcats----5 weeks straight ha ha ha

I was gonna do that but the jinx factor precluded me for doing so.

ursus arctos horribilis
December 3rd, 2008, 12:25 AM
My ex-girlfriend she had a "Wild Cat" xlolx he was awesome.. xlolx
(He scored more than 13 points - but it did go into overtime)

xpeacex

WTF? Oh Cleets we have so much to work on with you.

Native
December 3rd, 2008, 12:37 AM
I was gonna do that but the jinx factor precluded me for doing so.

Too late. Jinxed! xlolx

Cleets
December 3rd, 2008, 12:38 AM
WTF? Oh Cleets we have so much to work on with you.

Look here ass hat... (Yes you Mr. Ursus)
The cat was a "boy cat" what the hell should I call him... A her...
I would hate to deprive you of your weekly Cleets ass kicking..
and nobody enjoys the camaraderie as much as I do...

120/240 Blah Blah Blah xblahblahx

Oh sure - you're funny - probably you're girlfriend thinks you look cute in your spider-man Jammies

But here's the deal...
1) I iron my shirts (who knew this was not cool)
2) I Text on my phone (you don't text) Making me a pain in the ass
3) I like Physics and Photonics (Sure that's Geeky)
4) My shoes don't have laces ever (No I do not own a pair of converse)
5) If I were 40 pounds bigger and had AZGF behind me.. (Id still back down)

xlolx Sad but true... xbowx You are stuck with me now
Who's diggin' my new AVATAR...!!! Me that's who

Screamin_Eagle174
December 3rd, 2008, 01:05 AM
xrolleyesx

Glad they have such fine English Departments in the state of Montana! xthumbsupx xreadx

ursus arctos horribilis
December 3rd, 2008, 01:21 AM
Look here ass hat... (Yes you Mr. Ursus)
The cat was a "boy cat" what the hell should I call him... A her...
I would hate to deprive you of your weekly Cleets ass kicking..
and nobody enjoys the camaraderie as much as I do...

120/240 Blah Blah Blah xblahblahx

Oh sure - you're funny - probably you're girlfriend thinks you look cute in your spider-man Jammies

But here's the deal...
1) I iron my shirts (who knew this was not cool)
2) I Text on my phone (you don't text) Making me a pain in the ass
3) I like Physics and Photonics (Sure that's Geeky)
4) My shoes don't have laces ever (No I do not own a pair of converse)
5) If I were 40 pounds bigger and had AZGF behind me.. (Id still back down)

xlolx Sad but true... xbowx You are stuck with me now
Who's diggin' my new AVATAR...!!! Me that's who

OH! You were talking about an actual cat? We really have some work to do. In response to you stream of consciousness by numbers...

1.) Everybody with a pee pee.

2.) Back in the 80's or even the 70's if a fella had set an IBM typewriter next to the phone and said "I can hook this typewriter up to your phone so that you can send a text message over the phone line" I would have said "But I can still just call them right?" at which point he would have said "Of Course!" and then I would have punched him in the face for such a stupid idea.

3.) Admitting it is the 1st step to recovery.

4.) I don't care if you want to wear a pair of those Burno Somalia's shoes but quit telling me to check them out. I don't care that you have the same shoes as OJ.

5.) Good. If you ever hit me and I find out about it, there's gonna be trouble.

uofmman1122
December 3rd, 2008, 01:23 AM
5.) Good. If you ever hit me and I find out about it, there's gonna be trouble.xlolxxlolxxlolx

Down with the Foe!
December 3rd, 2008, 10:51 AM
xbawlingx xbawlingx xbawlingx xbawlingx

...come to think of it, my high school took more pride in our field, too. I remember carrying the irrigation pipes all over creation to water the playing and practice fields.

Get ready to see a real stadium if you decide to nut up and venture North.

Go Griz

mtgrizfankb
December 3rd, 2008, 11:41 AM
BACK TO ON TOPIC.....about 17,500 gone on wed. morn.

purplepeopleeaterv2
December 3rd, 2008, 12:01 PM
BACK TO ON TOPIC.....about 17,500 gone on wed. morn.

Welp you just exceeded Bridgeforth's max. cap. If both JMU and Montana win you guys better not buy up all our seats!!!xrotatehx

Grizaholic17
December 3rd, 2008, 12:04 PM
Welp you just exceeded Bridgeforth's max. cap. If both JMU and Montana win you guys better not buy up all our seats!!!xrotatehx

Griz nation does seem to turn out pretty well :p

mtgrizfankb
December 3rd, 2008, 12:54 PM
i guess 19,000 is the number today

HLNgriz
December 3rd, 2008, 01:08 PM
4 less empty seats at 5:00am this morning!

Grizzaholic
December 3rd, 2008, 01:58 PM
He married right. She's real easy on the eyes, isn't a castorating female, and can hang out with the guys and do the hang thing without making everybody uncomfortable and miserable. Here's to hooping she can teach other women the art of her ways.

From the wife.
xoutofrepx

AZGrizFan
December 3rd, 2008, 02:01 PM
From the wife.
xoutofrepx

You tell her (for me) that I'd rather cup her left breast in my right hand again than get worthless "reputation" points.

xnodx xnodx xnodx xnodx xnodx xnodx xnodx

GRZZ
December 3rd, 2008, 02:24 PM
i guess 19,000 is the number today

Already, or that is what they expect by the end of the day? I was hoping for more than that by the end of the day.

Peems
December 3rd, 2008, 02:32 PM
Already, or that is what they expect by the end of the day? I was hoping for more than that by the end of the day.

So far. They expect a sell-out.

GrizRchattybound
December 3rd, 2008, 02:36 PM
It'll be the largest non-sellout crowd in history of Montana Football.

;)

Tough times,you know :)