R3TRO
November 29th, 2008, 07:59 PM
Maybe so.

ValleyChamp
November 29th, 2008, 08:04 PM
Maybe not.

Barnstormer
November 29th, 2008, 08:05 PM
Not sure if my heart can take another game like the one last year.

ValleyChamp
November 29th, 2008, 08:12 PM
My heart can take it if we come out on top again.

crunifan
November 29th, 2008, 08:35 PM
I have a really bad feeling about this. I think the UNH players will be so pumped up, those seniors do not want to lose to UNI in the playoffs a third time in four years.

It will be a close game. I'm hoping for UNI to come out on top!

WSBE
November 29th, 2008, 08:43 PM
I'm excited for this one...& when I think about it...what better. The feeling UNH fans had on that last play in 2007 (not to mention UNH-UNI I in Durham), I think it's great they have a chance to take it back.

In all seriousnous, I think this is a better UNH team than last year...more balanced & the defense is for real. One thing that must be considered is that the UNH offense was totally f'd up today. We don't know why. I mean Toman, who is very consistent & dependable played as bad as has all year. UNH won by 9? There I was thinking that UMAINE would beat UNI...turns out they were crushed so this is probbaly the best match-up going. I can't wait.

do we know the time & broadcast info yet?

crunifan
November 29th, 2008, 08:52 PM
UNI has an amazing run defense. And Maine tried everything to get the ground game going, but they were forced to throw more than they like, which resulted in four interceptions, a safety, and many penalties.

It will be interesting to see how UNH and UNI match-up, because it appears both teams are very different in style this year than in last year's meeting.

ValleyChamp
November 29th, 2008, 08:53 PM
This is going to be a GREAT game.

UNHWildCats
November 29th, 2008, 08:55 PM
This game to me comes on much like the 2004 ALCS. In a way I dont want to face them again, but if we we're to go all the way it wouldn't be as complete without beating them on the way. Granted UNH vs UNI isnt exactly a rivalry, let alone on the scale of Sox vs Yanks.

ValleyChamp
November 29th, 2008, 08:58 PM
I think its pretty darn close to a rivalry as it could be between two non-conference schools. 3 playoff matchups in the last 4 years? Thats pretty rare.

yorkcountyUNHfan
November 29th, 2008, 09:03 PM
UNH Fans!!!! Who's coming??? PM ME!!!!

Will it be warmer this year?

crunifan
November 29th, 2008, 09:04 PM
I think its pretty darn close to a rivalry as it could be between two non-conference schools. 3 playoff matchups in the last 4 years? Thats pretty rare.

For a rivalry, doesn't the other side need to win every now and again! I'm sorry, I just couldn't resist. That may come back to bite me in the ass. xlolx

Seriously though, this will be a great game. I expect a complete sellout, the first true one this year, and I expect a close nail bitter, in true UN(I/H) fashion. xnodx

crunifan
November 29th, 2008, 09:05 PM

It was snowing when the Maine game got over.

Plus, doesn't it get this cold in New Hampshire. You guys are as far north as we are.

igo4uni
November 29th, 2008, 09:09 PM

It'll be the same temperature in the fabulous UNI-Dome as last year!!xnodx xnodx xnodx

igo4uni
November 29th, 2008, 09:10 PM
I expect a complete sellout

Let's hope so. The crowd in the UNI-Dome can be a huge asset.

ValleyChamp
November 29th, 2008, 09:10 PM
I'm willing to bet that UNI played in the best playing conditions today out of all of the playoff teams...

JayJ79
November 29th, 2008, 09:12 PM

All 4 games will be on "ESPN Syndication / ESPN GamePlan / ESPN360", so I'm guessing that means that local stations can buy the syndicated feed from ESPN, or there is PPV through GamePlan.

I'm guessing the UNH/UNI game will be at either 7pm or 3:30pm (eastern standard times).

Houndawg
November 29th, 2008, 09:21 PM
I'm excited for this one...& when I think about it...what better. The feeling UNH fans had on that last play in 2007 (not to mention UNH-UNI I in Durham), I think it's great they have a chance to take it back.

In all seriousnous, I think this is a better UNH team than last year...more balanced & the defense is for real. One thing that must be considered is that the UNH offense was totally f'd up today. We don't know why. I mean Toman, who is very consistent & dependable played as bad as has all year. UNH won by 9? There I was thinking that UMAINE would beat UNI...turns out they were crushed so this is probbaly the best match-up going. I can't wait.

Could it possibly be that SIU's defense was better than you thought?

R3TRO
November 29th, 2008, 09:23 PM
Could it possibly be that SIU's defense was better than you thought?

Your defense was good but does not account for Toman throwing off target and under throwing receivers. Even screen passes were off. It was very weird.

clenz
November 29th, 2008, 09:27 PM
Your defense was good but does not account for Toman throwing off target and under throwing receivers. Even screen passes were off. It was very weird.

That could be almost entirely due to the SIU defense. I didn't see the game, but if SIU was putting pressure on the QB or had decent coverage all of a sudden QB's get sloppy with release points trying to do too much with it.

Just a thought

PantherRob82
November 29th, 2008, 09:29 PM

Doubt it. Started snowing at the end of tonight's game. Maybe we should tailgate indoors.

PantherRob82
November 29th, 2008, 09:30 PM
Let's hope so. The crowd in the UNI-Dome can be a huge asset.

tonight was loud considering attendance.

R3TRO
November 29th, 2008, 09:30 PM
There wasn't tremendous pressure and under threw wide open receivers twice in the endzone. I mean, receivers without anyone within 5 yards. It was very weird and uncharacteristic.

clenz
November 29th, 2008, 09:32 PM
There wasn't tremendous pressure and under threw wide open receivers twice in the endzone. I mean, receivers without anyone within 5 yards.

Sometimes those are the hardest throws to make. QB's can over think, see how open it is and get "happy" with their motion.

QB's have a mental set that isn't too different than a kickers.

OxSoxUNH05
November 29th, 2008, 09:33 PM
That could be almost entirely due to the SIU defense. I didn't see the game, but if SIU was putting pressure on the QB or had decent coverage all of a sudden QB's get sloppy with release points trying to do too much with it.

Just a thought

Toman was really shaken up and was missing wide open recievers. I think it might of been nerves

ValleyChamp
November 29th, 2008, 09:34 PM
UNI vs UNH is alot like the Rocky movies.

Plenty of sequals, but the same guy always wins!xthumbsupx

lol, just kidding. This will be fun.

R3TRO
November 29th, 2008, 09:35 PM
Sometimes those are the hardest throws to make. QB's can over think, see how open it is and get "happy" with their motion.

QB's have a mental set that isn't too different than a kickers.

So I return to my original point, he was off his game today. Its not like him to do that sort of stuff. SIU D was good, but UNH O just wasn't a factor today like it normally is.

clenz
November 29th, 2008, 09:47 PM
So I return to my original point, he was off his game today. Its not like him to do that sort of stuff. SIU D was good, but UNH O just wasn't a factor today like it normally is.And I refuse to believe that the SIU defense had little to do with him being shaken and off his game.

Agree to disagree I guess.

He might want to get used to having d-lineman in his face though

Houndawg
November 29th, 2008, 09:48 PM
So I return to my original point, he was off his game today. Its not like him to do that sort of stuff. SIU D was good, but UNH O just wasn't a factor today like it normally is.

Yeah, the two couldn't possibly be related.

Blue42
November 29th, 2008, 10:14 PM
I don't have a prediction on the UNI -UNH game other than I think it will be an FCS classic and I can't bet against UNI playing at home in the playoffs.

But I have to expect this thing to come down to the last 90 seconds of the game and will take a great play by one team or the other to close it out.

History says UNI finds a way. I want that shot at App State in December. But this one with UNH will be a thriller in the dome.

UNI fans...get your tickets and get ready.

Houndawg
November 29th, 2008, 10:18 PM
I don't have a prediction on the UNI -UNH game other than I think it will be an FCS classic and I can't bet against UNI playing at home in the playoffs.

But I have to expect this thing to come down to the last 90 seconds of the game and will take a great play by one team or the other to close it out.

History says UNI finds a way. I want that shot at App State in December. But this one with UNH will be a thriller in the dome.

UNI fans...get your tickets and get ready.

I think they'll need to throw to set up the run. I would advise your DBs to play real tight with the SoCon calling the game. They let the DBs and receivers play.

JayJ79
November 29th, 2008, 10:23 PM
I think they'll need to throw to set up the run. I would advise your DBs to play real tight with the SoCon calling the game. They let the DBs and receivers play.

Where does one find which crews are officiating which quarterfinal games?

Houndawg
November 29th, 2008, 10:25 PM
Where does one find which crews are officiating which quarterfinal games?

I just assumed they'd have the SoCon do another CAA/MVC match since they did the first two.

JayJ79
November 29th, 2008, 10:28 PM
I just assumed they'd have the SoCon do another CAA/MVC match since they did the first two.

I'm fairly sure it was a Big Sky crew doing the UNI/Maine game.

clenz
November 29th, 2008, 10:30 PM
Who ever was doing it, I couldn't help but laugh at the ref after the 2 personal foul penalties. He was trying real hard, but his math ended up backwards.

After the two personal fouls the ball will be kicked from the 7 and a half yard li.....uh.....the ball with be kicked from the......the ball will be moved to this side of the field.

HAHAHA classic

UNI Pike
November 29th, 2008, 10:37 PM
Hounddawg - what do you think of each team ? You have seen both.

PantherRob82
November 29th, 2008, 10:44 PM

Didn't Rocky lose some?

UNI Pike
November 29th, 2008, 10:48 PM
Didn't Rocky lose some?

That was just poetic liscense & fancy editing.

Khan4Cats
November 29th, 2008, 10:52 PM
Who ever was doing it, I couldn't help but laugh at the ref after the 2 personal foul penalties. He was trying real hard, but his math ended up backwards.

After the two personal fouls the ball will be kicked from the 7 and a half yard li.....uh.....the ball with be kicked from the......the ball will be moved to this side of the field.

HAHAHA classic

That was funny, and took a little of the edge off after the back-to-back not just personal fouls, but flagrant fouls. First player took a swing at Ruffin after the TD and the second player just blew through our kicker without even an attempt at the ball/block.

Khan4Cats
November 29th, 2008, 10:58 PM
All 4 games will be on "ESPN Syndication / ESPN GamePlan / ESPN360", so I'm guessing that means that local stations can buy the syndicated feed from ESPN, or there is PPV through GamePlan.

I'm guessing the UNH/UNI game will be at either 7pm or 3:30pm (eastern standard times).

I'm guessing it will be earlier. There is a home UNI basketball game slated for 7:05, though I could see that being moved earlier to accomodate the football game. We'll have to see how nice UNI alum Brian Jones is as the head coach of North Dakota.

UNI Pike
November 29th, 2008, 11:23 PM
Just looking at the UNH roster. It appears that they are similar in size to Maine on the O line. The D line could be slightly bigger, but it is hard to tell. Can anyone with some knowledge share UHN v Maine breakdown?

R3TRO
November 29th, 2008, 11:38 PM

On the other side, any Maine fans care to share their thoughts?

Big Al
November 29th, 2008, 11:44 PM
That was funny, and took a little of the edge off after the back-to-back not just personal fouls, but flagrant fouls. First player took a swing at Ruffin after the TD and the second player just blew through our kicker without even an attempt at the ball/block.

Yeah, I was thinking right before those fouls how impressed I was at how Maine was keeping their composure even though they weren't gaining any ground against us. As soon as those penalties were called, however, I knew Maine had truly lost the game. Credit to the Maine coaches for getting their player's heads back in the game after that and keeping them from making any more stupid fouls, though -- it easily could have degenerated into ugliness. That kid who took the swing at Ruffin got his ass chewed! One of the coaches came out onto the field to start the lecture.

Overall, I was impressed with Maine's fight -- they just couldn't match the ability of UNI.

art vandelay
November 30th, 2008, 12:13 AM

screw all UNI fans for making me like you with your jokes and kindness. xconfusedx :D :D :D

art vandelay
November 30th, 2008, 12:16 AM
Just looking at the UNH roster. It appears that they are similar in size to Maine on the O line. The D line could be slightly bigger, but it is hard to tell. Can anyone with some knowledge share UHN v Maine breakdown?

we could but we wont.xsmiley_wix
seriously though it wouldnt do much good for you because of the game time conditions at Maine.

UNH_BLUE
November 30th, 2008, 07:12 AM
I just hope every other post by UNI fans in the Game Day thread doesn't contain the words "Dome Magic."

God that was irritating last year. xnodx

nmatsen
November 30th, 2008, 07:34 AM
It worked though didn't it? If we have to rely on dome magic this year that last second pass might sail over the receivers head. I would rather rely on a fantastic Defensive Line stuffing the run and chasing down your QB all day.

How mobile is UNH's QB?

Tribe4SF
November 30th, 2008, 07:50 AM
It worked though didn't it? If we have to rely on dome magic this year that last second pass might sail over the receivers head. I would rather rely on a fantastic Defensive Line stuffing the run and chasing down your QB all day.

How mobile is UNH's QB?

He's very athletic. Quick spread offense designed to get the ball out. Season stats on Toman.

Eff.........Comp/Att.........Comp %.......Yards.......TD......INT

160.9.......215/325...........66.2%........2,867.......27.......11

He rushed 93 times, gaining 390 and losing 192. 5 TDs rushing.

nmatsen
November 30th, 2008, 08:02 AM
Does he like to run out of the pocket to through or will he be un-comfortable if he is forced to leave the pocket?

clenz
November 30th, 2008, 09:08 AM
Going back to those personal foul penalties. 1-Ruffin is one of the LAST guys on the field I would EVER swing at. 2-Farley was on the field REAL fast after the roughing the kicker...almost as fast as that cheap shot on Ruffin in the Nicholls St. game. 3-I had just commented on how I was impressed with how Maine was keeping composer, then they went and did something dumb like piss off Farley.

Any UNI fans that were sitting on the West side of the dome around the area the guy that got called for the roughing penalty sat? I saw that the entire section around him was giving him a REALLY hard time after he got there. Any word on what was said?

Big Al
November 30th, 2008, 10:25 AM
I was 16 rows up, so I couldn't see/hear what the fans were saying, but it was pretty obvious the coaches were pissed for the 2 penalties.

nmatsen
November 30th, 2008, 10:27 AM
This is the first time these two teams have met (UNI 2-0) that the home team hasn't held the one seed.

Purple For Life
November 30th, 2008, 10:39 AM
I just hope every other post by UNI fans in the Game Day thread doesn't contain the words "Dome Magic."

DOME MAGIC!!

:p :p :p :p :p :p :p

Even though UNH will be fired up and looking for revenge, UNI knows how important this game is and will be taking it no less seriously than any other game.

UNH_Alum_In_CT
November 30th, 2008, 10:39 AM

Most of the same crew that you met last year will be there again this time around. Look forward to having a couple of brewskis with you!!!! Will PM you when details are nailed down.

UNH_Alum_In_CT
November 30th, 2008, 10:52 AM
Yeah, the two couldn't possibly be related.

They were related but on the two throws being discussed Toman wasn't about to get nailed by the rush. He just missed wide open receivers. They were five yards open. He made a few terrific throws over the middle to Boyle and Sicko though. And one clutch throw to Wright who made a great hands catch to keep that eight minute plus drive alive in the fourth quarter.

FWIW, I was in the stands watching the game.

UNH_Alum_In_CT
November 30th, 2008, 11:00 AM
The biggest question of the match-up is whether the illustrious Cap'n will be making an appearance? (OK, pun intended!! :p xlolx xlolx ) I never seem to read reports on AGS about him attending any games at UNI? xconfusedx I'll save a Sam Adams Octoberfest for you Bill.

PantherRob82
November 30th, 2008, 11:08 AM

haha, agreed. :D

Tribe4SF
November 30th, 2008, 11:09 AM
The biggest question of the match-up is whether the illustrious Cap'n will be making an appearance? (OK, pun intended!! :p xlolx xlolx ) I never seem to read reports on AGS about him attending any games at UNI? xconfusedx I'll save a Sam Adams Octoberfest for you Bill.

xlolx Judging from the pictures the Cap'n posted from the Cal Poly/Wisconsin game, if he and D1b show up you'd better stock some serious chow with that Sam Adams. Those two are adding a chin a year!:D

PantherRob82
November 30th, 2008, 11:10 AM
Going back to those personal foul penalties. 1-Ruffin is one of the LAST guys on the field I would EVER swing at. 2-Farley was on the field REAL fast after the roughing the kicker...almost as fast as that cheap shot on Ruffin in the Nicholls St. game. 3-I had just commented on how I was impressed with how Maine was keeping composer, then they went and did something dumb like piss off Farley.

Any UNI fans that were sitting on the West side of the dome around the area the guy that got called for the roughing penalty sat? I saw that the entire section around him was giving him a REALLY hard time after he got there. Any word on what was said?

Comments about that being the only hard hit all day. Comments about the sledgehammer. Comments about that being bananas (mascot's name is bananas xconfusedx xconfusedx xconfusedx).

Next defensive series for Maine a lot of people were yelling his name.

PantherRob82
November 30th, 2008, 11:11 AM

Early reports are yes, Cap'n will be there.

Houndawg
November 30th, 2008, 11:58 AM

Hard to compare since we saw you in week 3, but I'll try.

In general I'd say their defense is better than advertised and their offense isn't. The difference in the game was special teams, 5 FGs and a blocked punt for a TD.

Both of their lines are closer to the big/physical end of the spectrum like you than the smaller/quicker end like us. Their O-line is much better at pass blocking than run blocking - longest run was a 23 yard scramble by the QB, next longest run was 14 yards. They netted about 120 yds rushing at 3.3 yd/carry and had 4 rushing first downs. Their d-line did a good enough job (we netted about 160 yds. rushing) to allow their safties to stay way back, they play the run better than they pass rush, imo.

Their QB executes the offense and was good enough to beat us; I know I'm going to get slammed by the CAA folks for saying this, but from what I saw yesterday he isn't as great as advertised, their total offense was 45 yards more than ours and didn't do much inside the 30, (all their field goals were between 27 and 35 yards). They threw for about 250 yards (two 54 yard big plays), usually had time to throw (only 2 sacks for us), and put up one TD.

Their defense held us to 7 points off of 3 picks and a fumble recovery, that was next biggest after special teams.

If I were their coach what would worry me most would be not doing more with the enormous field position advantage they had for the whole game.

I would say that the level of difficulty you'll face next week will be about the same as if you'd played us again, if you're confident you would have won that you should still be confident. The good news is that they won't be more athletic than UNI, the bad news is that they play well as a team.

Houndawg
November 30th, 2008, 12:04 PM
xlolx Judging from the pictures the Cap'n posted from the Cal Poly/Wisconsin game, if he and D1b show up you'd better stock some serious chow with that Sam Adams. Those two are adding a chin a year!:D

:D Cap'n has more chins than a Chinese phone book.

Houndawg
November 30th, 2008, 03:30 PM
They were related but on the two throws being discussed Toman wasn't about to get nailed by the rush. He just missed wide open receivers. They were five yards open. He made a few terrific throws over the middle to Boyle and Sicko though. And one clutch throw to Wright who made a great hands catch to keep that eight minute plus drive alive in the fourth quarter.

FWIW, I was in the stands watching the game.

Then you saw the fumble before your fg and the forward lateral on the option play?

Aeacos
November 30th, 2008, 04:07 PM
The UNH @ UNI game is at 6 central time.

UNH Fanboi
November 30th, 2008, 04:11 PM
Their QB executes the offense and was good enough to beat us; I know I'm going to get slammed by the CAA folks for saying this, but from what I saw yesterday he isn't as great as advertised,

That was easily Toman's worst game of the season. He is a much better quarterback than what you saw yesterday, and I'm not trying to take anything away from SIU's defense.

Purple For Life
November 30th, 2008, 05:16 PM
Early reports are yes, Cap'n will be there.

If that's the case, then I will DEFINITELY be there. xthumbsupx

UNI Pike
November 30th, 2008, 05:23 PM
Can we get an ESPN Outside the Lines on the Capt'n?

Houndawg
November 30th, 2008, 05:56 PM
That was easily Toman's worst game of the season. He is a much better quarterback than what you saw yesterday, and I'm not trying to take anything away from SIU's defense.

xpeacex Sometimes you look bad because an opponent makes you look bad and sometimes you look bad without help. I'm probably a little over-sensitive because we lost, and since I'm one of the non-CAAers that thinks CAA fans have an inflated opinion of the difference between their league and the rest of us, it's probably exacerbated. UNH deserved to win Saturday and while losing sucks, it's tempered by having done better than the predicted fifth-place in conference and knowing that our athletic ability is easily Top 10 level.

R3TRO
November 30th, 2008, 09:48 PM
xpeacex Sometimes you look bad because an opponent makes you look bad and sometimes you look bad without help. I'm probably a little over-sensitive because we lost, and since I'm one of the non-CAAers that thinks CAA fans have an inflated opinion of the difference between their league and the rest of us, it's probably exacerbated. UNH deserved to win Saturday and while losing sucks, it's tempered by having done better than the predicted fifth-place in conference and knowing that our athletic ability is easily Top 10 level.

Toman hit a referee over the middle with a pass that bounced into your players hands... that's the kind of day he had.

yorkcountyUNHfan
December 1st, 2008, 03:57 PM

Are there any good sports bars close to the Dome?

I've got no problem standing in the cold drinking beer for a few hours (think ice fishing), but some in our party are from California and they are, for lack of a better term, some what less then hearty when it comes to the cold.xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx

UNI Pike
December 1st, 2008, 04:03 PM
There are a number of bars on "the Hill" located at 23 & College. This is about 4-5 long blocks from the dome. Becks is probably the biggest.

UNHWILDCATS05
December 1st, 2008, 04:14 PM

I've got no problem standing in the cold drinking beer for a few hours (think ice fishing), but some in our party are from California and they are, for lack of a better term, some what less then hearty when it comes to the cold.xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx

hahahahahahaha xlolx xlolx xlolx

clenz
December 1st, 2008, 04:21 PM
College St. has the most bars in town. Don't try to drive there from the dome. A)It is only a couple blocks B)It is all tore up for construction.

Not really a walk I'm not used too. I live in the apartments right off the bars.

Big Al
December 1st, 2008, 04:44 PM

Yeah, hit "the Hill" on the East end of the campus. I like going to the Other Place because they have very good pizza, which seems to go well with beer. Roads are all torn up right now, so you can't drive but it's only a 10 minute walk at most. You can cut across campus and the art building will be open (it's right next to the pedestrian overpass), so you'll get a nice view of the campus, as well.

yorkcountyUNHfan
December 1st, 2008, 04:51 PM
Yeah, hit "the Hill" on the East end of the campus. I like going to the Other Place because they have very good pizza, which seems to go well with beer. Roads are all torn up right now, so you can't drive but it's only a 10 minute walk at most. You can cut across campus and the art building will be open (it's right next to the pedestrian overpass), so you'll get a nice view of the campus, as well.

Thanks for the info.

I'll have to try that pizza and beer thing....it sounds good!!xthumbsupx

Mountain Panther
December 1st, 2008, 05:03 PM
I'll have to try that pizza and beer thing....it sounds good!!xthumbsupx

Yeah the wheel was a good invention too, but not quite as good.

nmatsen
December 1st, 2008, 05:06 PM
May I reccomend the four star pizza at the Other Place on the hill, it is phenominal!

crunifan
December 1st, 2008, 06:10 PM
May I recommend, also on the Hill, Ice Lounge.

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c342/BrandoJac/Icelounge3-1.jpg

OHH! How could I forget the waitresses! Silly me. :D
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c342/BrandoJac/icewaitresses-1.jpg

yorkcountyUNHfan
December 1st, 2008, 06:13 PM

Yes you may recommend the Ice Lounge.

So what's the attraction....do they have special drinks?xsmiley_wix

UNI Pike
December 1st, 2008, 06:14 PM
Warm, flat beer and cold food.

ValleyChamp
December 1st, 2008, 06:16 PM

So what's the attraction....do they have special drinks?xsmiley_wix

What's the attraction? I think that is pretty clear.

UNHWILDCATS05
December 1st, 2008, 06:18 PM

So what's the attraction....do they have special drinks?xsmiley_wix <SARCASM>

fixed... jeez... xthumbsupx

achrist70
December 1st, 2008, 06:38 PM
One of those girls went to my high school, she got around like a record!

R3TRO
December 1st, 2008, 06:39 PM

I'd say the one on the left looks really smart, based primarily on how tight her top is. xwhistlex

UNH_Alum_In_CT
December 1st, 2008, 07:03 PM
We're not going to tailgate in the North parking lot? Come on, we have a reputation to live up to!!! Didn't our Cali friends tailgate in the snow up in Orono?

nmatsen
December 1st, 2008, 07:09 PM
I forgot about the ICE lounge, you NH'ers will have to go there after the game. Those girls don't come out until about 10 or so at night.

yorkcountyUNHfan
December 1st, 2008, 07:47 PM
One of those girls went to my high school, she got around like a record!

Well bless her little heart

UNIFanSince1983
December 1st, 2008, 08:16 PM
I am pretty sure at least 3 of those girls don't work there anymore. But I am confident they have some very capable replacements xsmiley_wix

igo4uni
December 1st, 2008, 08:47 PM
I am pretty sure at least 3 of those girls don't work there anymore. But I am confident they have some very capable replacements xsmiley_wix

sigh...........wholesome Iowa farm girls.xcoolx xcoolx xreadx xreadx xeekx xeekx xeekx xeekx xeekx xeekx

Mountain Panther
December 1st, 2008, 08:57 PM

They look like girls that were flown in from the west coast for some promotional event. xrotatehx

PantherRob82
December 1st, 2008, 09:05 PM

Maybe a 8-10 block walk. Cap'n got me entirely too liquored up last year and I walked to the Dome ok. would be fun.

Aledgedly D1B and Cap'n are coming. We should meet at Beck's on the Hill before the game.

igo4uni
December 1st, 2008, 09:11 PM
Aledgedly D1B and Cap'n are coming.

Alert the local authorities!!!:D

ValleyChamp
December 1st, 2008, 09:19 PM
Does Cap'n get banned from public places as often as he does from AGS?

UNIFanSince1983
December 1st, 2008, 10:16 PM
I'll have to get plenty of drinking in before 3 since I want to attend the basketball game as well. Then Sunday the 7th is my birthday too. Should be an awesome weekend!!

clenz
December 1st, 2008, 10:18 PM
I'll have to get plenty of drinking in before 3 since I want to attend the basketball game as well. Then Sunday the 7th is my birthday too. Should be an awesome weekend!!7? Wow, you waited a while to start drinking huh?

igo4uni
December 1st, 2008, 10:28 PM
xprost2x xprost2x xprost2x xprost2x xprost2x xprost2x xprost2x xprost2x xprost2x xprost2x xbeerchugx xbeerchugx xbeerchugx xbeerchugx xbeerchugx xbeerchugx xbeerchugx xbeerchugx xbeerchugx xbeerchugx xbeerchugx xbeerchugx xbeerchugx
I'll have to get plenty of drinking in before 3 since I want to attend the basketball game as well. Then Sunday the 7th is my birthday too. Should be an awesome weekend!!

art vandelay
December 2nd, 2008, 01:30 AM
why did captain cat get suspended?

OxSoxUNH05
December 2nd, 2008, 05:58 AM

Why doesn't he get suspended?

In case no one else caught it UNH @ UNI is going to be on Comcast Sportsnet New England. xthumbsupx

Gordon Shumway
December 2nd, 2008, 09:02 AM
Why doesn't he get suspended?

In case no one else caught it UNH @ UNI is going to be on Comcast Sportsnet New England. xthumbsupx

That is great news. I will be able to see the game in Florida if that happens. For anyone outside New England, that is DirecTV Channel 630 if you have the Sportspack programming. I just checked and the game is not yet showing in the guide, but hopefully that will be updated soon.

UNH_Alum_In_CT
December 2nd, 2008, 09:22 AM
Maybe a 8-10 block walk. Cap'n got me entirely too liquored up last year and I walked to the Dome ok. would be fun.

Aledgedly D1B and Cap'n are coming. We should meet at Beck's on the Hill before the game.

Will the basketball game cause the parking lot we tailgated in last year to be full around the time we'd probably arrive? If so, then that's another reason to meet up at a sport's bar before the game.

nmatsen
December 2nd, 2008, 09:45 AM
I think some of us are meeting at Becks on the hill around 11 to watch Appy vs Richmond.

UNIFanSince1983
December 2nd, 2008, 10:32 AM
Most people don't normally park in the north lot for the basketball games...

JayJ79
December 2nd, 2008, 12:38 PM

I think it's pretty much a tradition around here by this point, isn't it? :p

Mountain Panther
December 2nd, 2008, 01:28 PM
I think it's pretty much a tradition around here by this point, isn't it? :p

He's part owner of AGS, ya know.