PDA

View Full Version : New football game for XBO 360 console

MoBear
November 26th, 2008, 06:15 AM
http://onnidan.com/08-09/news/nov/bcfx1118.htm

Nerjyzed Game Studios to debut new video game title at Bayou Classic
November 18, 2008

BATON ROUGE, LA - Nerjyzed Game Studios will introduce the console edition of the Black College Football Experience (BCFx) video game during the 35th Annual Bayou Classic between Southern University Jaguars Grambling State University at the Louisiana Superdome.

The event will be held on Friday, November 28, in the Louisiana Superdome’s Bienville Lounge from 9 p.m. to midnight. Those attending will learn about the unique, innovative features of the exciting game play, interactive halftime shows, and head-to-head drumline competition, as well as get a chance to try their skill firsthand. Event organizers also promise music and plenty of good New Orleans food.

The event will be hosted by ESPN Anchor Stan Verrett and will feature appearances by Grambling alum Doug Williams, Super Bowl XXII MVP, Southern Alum and Chairman and CEO of Nerjyzed Entertainment Inc., Jacqueline S. Beauchamp along with a long list of current and former Black College football players, celebrities, HBCU administrators, government officials and business and community leaders from around the country.

As part of its debut, Nerjyzed will begin its national ad campaign on NBC during the Bayou Classic football game on Saturday, November 29th at 1 p.m. Additionally, Nerjyzed will host the first-ever BCFx Sideline Video Game Zone during the Bayou Classic where gamers will compete live on NBC.

With this announcement, Nerjyzed, a licensed Microsoft developer, becomes the first African American-owned development studio to produce a video game for the Xbox 360.

Founded in 2004, Nerjyzed (pronounced En-er-gized) Game Studios is a privately held African-American owned, interactive, digital entertainment media development and publishing company headquartered in Baton Rouge, Louisiana with a development staff of more than forty-five (45) full-time employees. The company develops digital animation, video games and films that reflect the urban market segment.

Nerjyzed’s executive team has decades of experience in technology, interactive entertainment and mainstream media, holding top-level positions at companies such as Microsoft, Sony, Motorola, IBM, Electronic Arts, Mythic Entertainment, and Bethesda Softworks. The team also undergraduate and graduate alumni from several HBCUs including Southern University, Howard University, and Florida A&M University.

downbythebeach
November 26th, 2008, 08:15 AM
I want it

Appfan_in_CAAland
November 26th, 2008, 12:12 PM
Forget this. Who wants a video game with so few teams to choose from? How come I can't get a college football video game with every DI school; where I can play a full season or more, with playoffs? That would be a game worth playing.

mcveyrl
November 26th, 2008, 12:15 PM
This game has taken off since it was first introduced on here.

Congratulations to the designers...they saw their dream and made it happen. Now, if I only had an XBox 360...

Sadly, I'm stuck in PS2 land...

WileECoyote06
November 26th, 2008, 12:18 PM

Congratulations to the designers...they saw their dream and made it happen. Now, if I only had an XBox 360...

I got everything EXCEPT an Xbox 360. I wonder if I can mod my PS3 to play it.

Hoboken Dukes
November 26th, 2008, 12:26 PM
any ps3'ers out there.....my handle is jmfm. i'm silly on the cod's and getting up to speed on tiger woods '09.

UNHWildCats
November 26th, 2008, 12:42 PM

me too. I did have a NCAA game on psp before had FCS teams.... Led UNH to a 1 loss season in the Big XII :D

phoenixphanatic21
November 26th, 2008, 12:54 PM
me too. I did have a NCAA game on psp before had FCS teams.... Led UNH to a 1 loss season in the Big XII :D

Impressive. Almost as good as my undefeated ACC and national champion Elon team.

And you wanna to know how you know it was a video game? The ACC was a good football conference.

SU Jag
November 26th, 2008, 06:19 PM
Forget this. Who wants a video game with so few teams to choose from? How come I can't get a college football video game with every DI school; where I can play a full season or more, with playoffs? That would be a game worth playing.

A lot a people. This game sold way beyond what anyone imagined last year on PC. This game has really taken off. Im good friends with a few of the producers and all I want to say is that you guys are in for a treat. The capture every element of the game, and I do mean every element. This game will sell and sell well just like it did on PC last year. The fans have been craving for a HBCU football game and they got it.xbowx

WileECoyote06
November 26th, 2008, 06:22 PM
I may have to buy rock band just to try the drumline challenge.

Skjellyfetti
November 26th, 2008, 06:28 PM
I have a 360 but still play NCAA Football '06 because it has the FCS teams.

Will there be a demo for this downloadable on Xbox Live?

SU Jag
November 26th, 2008, 06:41 PM
I have a 360 but still play NCAA Football '06 because it has the FCS teams.

Will there be a demo for this downloadable on Xbox Live?

There should be. XBox came on board last year to be the exclusive console for this year's game.xnodx

813Jag
November 26th, 2008, 07:23 PM
What's the release date? Looks like I'll be trading in the old PS2.

SU Jag
November 26th, 2008, 08:17 PM
What's the release date? Looks like I'll be trading in the old PS2.

The Official release date will be announced at the Bayou Classic this weekend!xthumbsupx

blackcaesar3k5
November 26th, 2008, 09:44 PM
SU JAg, will they ever have the game for ps3?

93henfan
November 26th, 2008, 09:46 PM
If they make a black college Tecmo Bowl, I'll pull my NES out of the box it's in in my basement.

SU Jag
November 26th, 2008, 09:55 PM
SU JAg, will they ever have the game for ps3?

The last time I talked to Jax he said that they have plans to move to the PS3 and other consoles, but the people from Microsoft would love for this to be an exclusive XBOX 360 game. I'll talk to Jax and the guys this weekend and I'll be sure to post more info.

Here is some info from my boi Jaxhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Io98ku6ZO2k

SU Jag
November 26th, 2008, 09:55 PM
If they make a black college Tecmo Bowl, I'll pull my NES out of the box it's in in my basement.

lolxbowx I would too!

kirkblitz
November 26th, 2008, 09:56 PM
A lot a people. This game sold way beyond what anyone imagined last year on PC. This game has really taken off. Im good friends with a few of the producers and all I want to say is that you guys are in for a treat. The capture every element of the game, and I do mean every element. This game will sell and sell well just like it did on PC last year. The fans have been craving for a HBCU football game and they got it.xbowx

lol theres so many jokes i could throw out about capturing the spirit of a HBCU football game lolxrulesx

SU Jag
November 26th, 2008, 10:02 PM
lol theres so many jokes i could throw out about capturing the spirit of a HBCU football game lolxrulesx

I got Costal Carolina jokes by the boat load so go ahead!xrulesx

kirkblitz
November 26th, 2008, 10:31 PM
I got Costal Carolina jokes by the boat load so go ahead!xrulesx

xlolx xlolx xlolx

blackcaesar3k5
November 27th, 2008, 03:33 PM
SUJAG: please tell them include Langston, Central State, Lincoln (mo), WVSU, Cheyney and Texas College in next years game...