PDA

View Full Version : Fordham - Bucknell

carney2
November 24th, 2008, 02:10 PM
"Overtime Field Goal by Carney Helps Bucknell Football Win Season Finale Over Fordham, 24-21"

I hope that KenZ, 137, and the rest of the Buffaloes who are so quick to criticize took note of this. The next time that you are ready to pile on, remember that you owe me one.

GreatAppSt
November 24th, 2008, 02:44 PM
"Overtime Field Goal by Carney Helps Bucknell Football Win Season Finale Over Fordham, 24-21"

I hope that KenZ, 137, and the rest of the Buffaloes who are so quick to criticize took note of this. The next time that you are ready to pile on, remember that you owe me one.

xnodx

bison137
November 24th, 2008, 03:14 PM

I have to think that this winning FG was kicked by a different Carney. However there was a time - specifically at the BU-Cornell game - when I thought you might have donned a Bison uniform for one game.

Bucknell Game Notes (prior to Cornell game): "Carney - Career PATs: 75-77 (66 of last 67)"

Cornell game:

1. "Trigg scampered off right tackle for the touchdown, but Carney's extra point was off target and the lead was just 6-0." . . .

2. "Rihn got a mitt on Carney's kick to keep Cornell in the lead 21-20."

One miss in 2 1/2 years on PAT's for Bucknell's Carney and then two consecutive misses to cost them a win. I wondered at the time if it was the real Carney kicking. xconfusedx