PDA

View Full Version : If you're upset with your playoff draw...

UNCBears2010
November 23rd, 2008, 10:23 PM
I propose this:

James Madison vs Appalachian State for the National Championship in a month and a half, see you then.

Oh, all you other good teams can play some mostly meaningless exhibition games in December in (typically) sunny locales if you want.

JMU Newbill
November 23rd, 2008, 10:27 PM
There is a lot of football to be played.... Wofford fans, notice this is not a JMU person saying this kind of crap

Eaglegus2
November 23rd, 2008, 10:28 PM
Better not count out Cal-Poly. They are for real!xbowx

JALMOND
November 23rd, 2008, 10:29 PM
"there...girls going home that would play in a bikini if I told them to". quote from A League of Their Own.

If any of you are upset with your draw, please contact Portland State. Glanville and company would love any opportunity to keep playing, regardless of the opponent or venue.

UNCBears2010
November 23rd, 2008, 10:29 PM
There is a lot of football to be played.... Wofford fans, notice this is not a JMU person saying this kind of crap

I'm pretty sure you completely missed my point, which was "At least we're not the FBS."

Silenoz
November 23rd, 2008, 10:31 PM
I'm pretty sure you completely missed his point, which was "At least we're not the FBS."~

UNH Fanboi
November 23rd, 2008, 10:37 PM
I'm pretty sure you completely missed my point, which was "At least we're not the FBS."

Lol, I read it quickly and missed your point as well. Thought you were trying to say the other teams are garbage

UNCBears2010
November 23rd, 2008, 10:39 PM
Lol, I read it quickly and missed your point as well. Thought you were trying to say the other teams are garbage

No, not at all. I'm sure the playoffs will be quite enjoyable to watch this year.xthumbsupx

PhoenixSupreme
November 23rd, 2008, 10:40 PM

I interpreted it the same way and I read it slow.xcoffeex

UNCBears2010
November 23rd, 2008, 10:44 PM
I interpreted it the same way and I read it slow.xcoffeex

Apparently I wasn't clear enough.:p

But now that I've clarified myself, do you get what I'm saying?

Screamin_Eagle174
November 23rd, 2008, 11:27 PM
"there...girls going home that would play in a bikini if I told them to". quote from A League of Their Own.

If any of you are upset with your draw, please contact Portland State. Glanville and company would love any opportunity to keep playing, regardless of the opponent or venue.

I'd love for EWU to play you guys again. Cheney is very inviting this time of year.... :D :D

skinny_uncle
November 24th, 2008, 12:02 AM
Fixed it for you.
:D

Cleets
November 24th, 2008, 12:10 AM
Better not count out Cal-Poly. They are for real!xbowx

I thought they got beat by Montana.. you know..
(the most over rated team in FCS..?)

if you lose to Montana you're not for real xlolx

MacThor
November 24th, 2008, 07:49 AM
Apparently a few sarcasm meters weren't working last night. :)

OL FU
November 24th, 2008, 07:52 AM

I got the impression he was drawing the comparison of how it is and how it would be if we decided our champion in the same fashion as the BCSxnodx

Appstate29
November 24th, 2008, 08:29 AM
I got the impression he was drawing the comparison of how it is and how it would be if we decided our champion in the same fashion as the BCSxnodx

SoCon traitor! ;)

appfan2008
November 24th, 2008, 09:29 AM
I missed your point as well... but now I get it and makes sense... thank GOD for a playoff system!!!