PDA

View Full Version : Who's hot?

skinny_uncle
November 23rd, 2008, 02:53 PM
I was looking at some of the winning streaks coming into the playoffs from likely contenders. I'm not sure how good a predictor it might be, but these teams have gotten used to winning.

10-JMU
9-App. St.
8-UNI, S.C. State, Colgate
7-SIU, Montana, EKU

Touchdown Yosef
November 23rd, 2008, 03:05 PM
I think Cal Poly is hot regardless of a loss yesterday...

appstate1998
November 23rd, 2008, 03:12 PM
Appalachian is hot, hot, hot.....and don't you forget get...we are high up on a mountain with smiling faces or some crap like that

Big Dawg
November 23rd, 2008, 03:14 PM
SCSU has pitched 3 shutouts in row to end the season.

56-0 vs Howard
32-0 vs Morgan State
55-0 vs NC A&T

nmatsen
November 23rd, 2008, 03:21 PM
I bet at least ten of the teams that are in the playoffs could have done that against those teams.

Oh god, here we go...

coover
November 23rd, 2008, 03:22 PM
I think Cal Poly is hot regardless of a loss yesterday...

Darn right they're hot. I think the majority of the team is convinced they beat Wisconsin and they're looking forward to next Saturday, hopefully in San Luis Obispo.

art vandelay
November 23rd, 2008, 03:25 PM
UNH is looking pretty good. much better than the last two years going in. pretty injury free. If they get rid of some penalties then they will be very dangerous. Certainly not as hot as JMU or ASU but their looking pretty solid.

Big Dawg
November 23rd, 2008, 03:27 PM
I bet at least ten of the teams that are in the playoffs could have done that against those teams.

Oh god, here we go...

WTH man???

SCSU MUST play their conference games. All they can do is beat whoever is on their schedule. Some of ya'll just can't help but to hate on the MEAC.

Is it really that hard to say good job SCSU or good job FAMU???xconfusedx

Big Al
November 23rd, 2008, 03:28 PM
Darn right they're hot. I think the majority of the team is convinced they beat Wisconsin and they're looking forward to next Saturday, hopefully in San Luis Obispo.

From what I can tell, the majority of the team did. I would hope the kicker doesn't feel like a bigger goat than the coaches. They really need to do something about their kicking game.

gbhmt
November 23rd, 2008, 03:32 PM
The Griz have been hot on the scoreboard since the Weber loss but our offense has been sputtering the last three weeks, save one glaring exception in Chase Reynolds.

clenz
November 23rd, 2008, 03:32 PM
WTH man???

SCSU MUST play their conference games. All they can do is beat whoever is on their schedule. Some of ya'll just can't help but to hate on the MEAC.

Is it really that hard to say good job SCSU or good job FAMU???xconfusedxYou are right, you can only play who you must. You did to them what you should have. At the same time, however, you should do that to them.

nmatsen
November 23rd, 2008, 03:34 PM
Ya man, that was not intended to smack, just letting you know that if your going to compete for a national title you should shut out those teams.

SeattleGriz
November 23rd, 2008, 03:35 PM
The Griz have been hot on the scoreboard since the Weber loss but our offense has been sputtering the last three weeks, save one glaring exception in Chase Reynolds.

Sputtering offense and some key injuries.

gbhmt
November 23rd, 2008, 03:37 PM
Sputtering offense and some key injuries.

Yeah that's not good. Although Johnson said he should be back in the playoffs and Mariani was putting weight on his ankle by the end of yesterday.

Big Dawg
November 23rd, 2008, 03:38 PM
Ya man, that was not intended to smack, just letting you know that if your going to compete for a national title you should shut out those teams.

Oh ok...I always have to have my finger on the buzzer because EVERYONE likes to take shots at the MEAC teams(we know our conferences recent playoff performances haven't been good).

DOME
November 23rd, 2008, 03:45 PM
Good Job SCSU!

MaroonDoom
November 23rd, 2008, 03:54 PM
EKU defense= hot. Offense= luke warm

luflame15
November 23rd, 2008, 04:21 PM
LIBERTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

proasu89
November 23rd, 2008, 04:44 PM
LIBERTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!