PDA

View Full Version : Selection Show Time

smcwildcat
November 23rd, 2008, 02:41 PM
What official time is it at eastern time.... 7:30? and whats this I hear about a 2 hr long FCS segment along with the selctions?

smcwildcat
November 23rd, 2008, 02:42 PM
oic the 2 hr show is app state channels

Skjellyfetti
November 23rd, 2008, 02:43 PM
I think the 2 hour FCS segment was the ASN program you can stream on GoASU.com

Countdown to a Championship, the Appalachian ISP Sports Network’s exclusive NCAA Division I Football Championship preview show, hits the air at 7 p.m. Sunday on 10 network radio affiliates across the Southeast and GoASU.com.

From 7-9 p.m., Appalachian ISP Sports Network crew members David Jackson, Randy Jackson and Tim Sparks and former NCAA Division I football committee chair Roachel Laney will break down the entire 16-team field as it is being announced, preview the first-round matchups and makes predictions as to who will come out on top in Chattanooga on Dec. 19.

In addition to analysis from the expert panel, Countdown to a Championship is set to include special appearances by committee chair John McCutcheon, The Sports Network FCS executive director David Coulson and coaches and players from across the country, including head coach Jerry Moore and quarterback Armanti Edwards from three-time-defending national champion Appalachian State.

http://www.goasu.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=21500&ATCLID=3621807

tingly
November 23rd, 2008, 03:02 PM
7:00 eastern

JMU Newbill
November 23rd, 2008, 03:04 PM
anyone know where I can view this online? stupid comcast does not carry ESPNU... atleast in my complex.

tingly
November 23rd, 2008, 03:05 PM
goasu.com is gonna have a semi-simulcast, giving the info as fast as it goes on ESPNU.