25) Brown

Top 10 just missed cut:
Lafayette, Colgate, South Carolina State, South Dakota State, Albany,
Penn, Yale, McNeese State, North Dakota State, Montana State

*don't shoot the messenger.

source: http://www.kiva.net/~jsagarin/sports/cfsend.htm

gbhmt
November 23rd, 2008, 12:38 PM
Yeah I figured that WSU losing would hurt us in this. Oh well.

ToTheLeft
November 23rd, 2008, 12:39 PM
Movin on up to 17. Love it.

UNH Fanboi
November 23rd, 2008, 01:01 PM
Under what metric could Richmond possibly be ranked ahead of Villanova? I don't get it. They played basically the same schedule (Nova's was even a little bit harder with UNH) and Nova won the head to head.

GrizFanIRAQ
November 23rd, 2008, 01:02 PM
how many people on here feel that E. wash is the 22 best team in the nation at 6-5 on the year?

appfan2008
November 23rd, 2008, 01:02 PM
no way we dont get the 2 seed

UNHWildCats
November 23rd, 2008, 01:07 PM
7 of the top 11 CAA teams :D

Khan4Cats
November 23rd, 2008, 01:43 PM
Well, according to Sagarin, UNI must be really having to hold their breaths this year to see 1) If we can even warrant an at-large and 2) where our last team-in status allows us to get sent as the sacrificial lamb in the first round.

Please, go ahead and use the Sagarin to bet against UNI, I hear the economy in Vegas is struggling and could use some sucker bets.

clenz
November 23rd, 2008, 02:04 PM
UNI is only 7 teams better than Delaware? Really?

Holy hell these rankings suck ass.

Pantherpower
November 23rd, 2008, 02:06 PM
Well, according to Sagarin, UNI must be really having to hold their breaths this year to see 1) If we can even warrant an at-large and 2) where our last team-in status allows us to get sent as the sacrificial lamb in the first round.

Please, go ahead and use the Sagarin to bet against UNI, I hear the economy in Vegas is struggling and could use some sucker bets.

Those rankings make me laugh. What a flipping joke. The joke will be on everyone else if they think UNI is 15. Sagarin must be involved with the weekly CAA circle jerk.

DFW HOYA
November 23rd, 2008, 02:09 PM
228th....ugh.

Guess that's what happens when the big win of the year came against a Howard team ranked 238th.

UNH Fanboi
November 23rd, 2008, 02:23 PM
Those rankings make me laugh. What a flipping joke. The joke will be on everyone else if they think UNI is 15. Sagarin must be involved with the weekly CAA circle jerk.

For the record, it is a sword fight, not a circle jerk

Pantherpower
November 23rd, 2008, 02:29 PM
For the record, it is a sword fight, not a circle jerk

And some fierce sword fighting it is!xsmiley_wix

http://images.inmagine.com/168nwm/pixland/pxs371/px371s006.jpg

WrenFGun
November 23rd, 2008, 03:07 PM
I'd like to know how Harvard is possibly 14th, ahead of UNI.

crunifan
November 23rd, 2008, 03:26 PM
I'd like to know how Harvard is possibly 14th, ahead of UNI.

I think we can chalk that up to Indiana State.

kalm
November 23rd, 2008, 03:28 PM
how many people on here feel that E. wash is the 22 best team in the nation at 6-5 on the year?

Shoulda, coulda, woulda but we did beat two decent teams in NAU and the Cats, and dominated BSC co-champ Weber for most of yesterday's game. You could also ask TTU and Colorado what they thought of us. We definitely underachieved this year, and having to play to two money games made the margin for error small. But replace one of those two losses with a win against an OOC FCS team and the record would be more in line with a top 25 team. I think 22 is about right.

Pantherpower
November 23rd, 2008, 03:34 PM
Shoulda, coulda, woulda but we did beat two decent teams in NAU and the Cats, and dominated BSC co-champ Weber for most of yesterday's game. You could also ask TTU and Colorado what they thought of us. We definitely underachieved this year, and having to play to two money games made the margin for error small. But replace one of those two losses with a win against an OOC FCS team and the record would be more in line with a top 25 team. I think 22 is about right.

Yes, EWU is among the top 25 teams in the country. That said, they may be the biggest disappointment as well. Had 'em pegged for a top five finish with what they had coming back this year.