November 14th, 2005, 12:10 PM
Everyone head to Elon on Saturday and lets fill the stands with Black and Gold

I'll be there

ericappstate
November 14th, 2005, 12:31 PM
I'll be brining 3-5

ASU Kep
November 14th, 2005, 12:35 PM
I might be able to get down there, havn't quite decided if I can scrownge together the gas money. I seem to be bad luck at App away games though, having attended only GSU last year and Furman this year :( . On the bright side, we're unbeatable at home with me in the stands :D .

Appstate03
November 14th, 2005, 01:22 PM
Ill be there, but Ill be wearing black and grey. I hope that's ok

ASU Kep
November 14th, 2005, 01:25 PM
Black and grey?

AppStateMan
November 14th, 2005, 01:30 PM
Bought my tickets last month! The only away game I've missed is LSU. I know at least 7 ppl. who are coming down to Elon with me......

Damn I'm obsessed with Appalachian Football......

AppGuy04
November 14th, 2005, 01:32 PM
Bought my tickets last month! The only away game I've missed is LSU. I know at least 7 ppl. who are coming down to Elon with me......

Damn I'm obsessed with Appalachian Football......

glad to have you here

ASU Kep
November 14th, 2005, 01:35 PM
Ya'll are making me feel guilty...anybody wanna donate to ASU Kep's gas/ticket fund?

AppGuy04
November 14th, 2005, 01:36 PM
Ya'll are making me feel guilty...anybody wanna donate to ASU Kep's gas/ticket fund?

tickets are only $5 right? I mean, Elon is the same as a high school team aren't they? :D

AppState09
November 14th, 2005, 06:49 PM
Good to hear guys, I got at least 8 coming with me, got a couple more that might come too.

GO APPS, FIGHT APPS, KICK A$$

AppStateMan
November 14th, 2005, 08:37 PM
Where are the Elon fans at!?!?!

Do they have any? Please let me know.....

SoCon48
November 14th, 2005, 09:27 PM
Where are the Elon fans at!?!?!

Do they have any? Please let me know.....

They are around. They're just pissed because they have an App grad as coach and losing. He had some good years included in his stay at East Tennessee. '97 7-4 (3rd in SoCon), '99 6-5, '00 6-5, '01 6-5. Won 5 games with half a team his last year as they were allowed to transfer out without penalty before the last season started before ET dropped football.

windwalker
November 14th, 2005, 09:33 PM
Well we know App could play their third string and win by 40 anyway... why would y'all want to go????
Y'all blast other teams that are playing (what you call) inferior competition, but this should be a "SURE" game for you, why all the hype???

Good is as Good does...

I still think App will go all the way to Choo-Choo town... good luck...

SoCon48
November 14th, 2005, 09:43 PM
Well we know App could play their third string and win by 40 anyway... why would y'all want to go????
Y'all blast other teams that are playing (what you call) inferior competition, but this should be a "SURE" game for you, why all the hype???

Good is as Good does...

Coastal 7 over Elon. At what point did Coastal's 3rd string enter the game? ;) Nuff said.

Elon is a hell of a lot better than half the teams on some schools' schedules. Wasn't a sure win for Chattanooga, Coastal, NC A&T, Wofford, Western Carolina, etc etc.

Chattanooga is a long way off. The competition gets stiff in the second round and real stiff for 8 teams in the first round.

FCS_pwns_FBS
November 14th, 2005, 09:45 PM
You guys are lucky to be in North Carolina with practically Half the Conference being there. Oh well, at least we always bring a lot of fans to Greenville when we play there.

ASU Kep
November 14th, 2005, 09:46 PM

Good is as Good does...

To cheer our Mountaineers on as they win the SOCON title. Thanks for the prediction :D .

ASU Kep
November 14th, 2005, 10:47 PM
tickets are only $5 right? I mean, Elon is the same as a high school team aren't they? :D

Don't know if thats how it works, but I'd be glad to accept a $5 donation. :D :D :D

ASU Kep
November 14th, 2005, 10:49 PM
Probably a tax-deductible donation to the school, if you asked me...

gophoenix
November 15th, 2005, 09:14 PM
The Elon fans are around, trust me. There are about 130 0f us over at http://www.elonfans.com

Why not post on AGS? Possibly for the fact that we aren't good and it looks like PHam not only can't coach, but can't recruit or retain assistants.

Once you see our offensive play calling (as PHam is the offensive coordinator too), you'll see exactly what I mean.

Nike
November 15th, 2005, 09:39 PM
The Elon fans are around, trust me. There are about 130 0f us over at http://www.elonfans.com

Why not post on AGS? Possibly for the fact that we aren't good and it looks like PHam not only can't coach, but can't recruit or retain assistants.

Once you see our offensive play calling (as PHam is the offensive coordinator too), you'll see exactly what I mean.
I saw earlier in the year where Kye Hamilton was setting all kinds of Elon passing records. Any truth to that? I don't recall where I saw this but it was a month or so ago.

gophoenix
November 15th, 2005, 09:45 PM
No, he hasn't set any records. He was the first 1000 yard passer in a season since the early 90s, but that was mainly due to the fact we were a total option team until 1995-2004.

Kye isn't a bad QB, his dad (PHam) is just designing ann offense that can't do anything right. The sad part is, Kye is on track to be our all time best passer, our all time leading interception thrower, and one of the lowest output QBs for TDs in Elon history.

Kye was putting up good numbers in the first 4 games until PHam changed the offense from a 2 back I to a 1 back option team, where the QB can;t run and QB doesn't throw. That's why we get 1 TD per game if we are lucky. And running an option game around 1 RB with an immobile QB has gotten 2 RBs injured and the one RB we've been playing (a defensive back) is now hurt too.

http://www.elonfans.com