PDA

View Full Version : wc 55 el 20; asu 70 wc 24; asu 24 el 16???!

terrierbob
November 16th, 2008, 09:59 PM
What gives? match ups?

FCS_pwns_FBS
November 16th, 2008, 10:04 PM
It's the "revenge mentality". I honestly think if the ASU-Elon game wasn't in Boone that Elon would have won it.

Skjellyfetti
November 16th, 2008, 10:07 PM
Yeah, matchups and the thousands of factors that go into a given football game. Also, it shows that App is not 46 points better than Wofford and Wofford isn't 35 points better than Elon. And, if it were a three game series like baseball... I don't believe any of them would be swept.

If Legree didn't make that interception in the 1st quarter against Wofford, I think the final score would have been much closer.

fcsfootball71
November 17th, 2008, 08:54 AM
The weather was also a huge factor sat....

ElonPride
November 17th, 2008, 09:00 AM
The weather was also a huge factor sat....

I think it was more of a factor for Elon and the passing attack, but both teams seemed to drop a lot of balls and put too many on the ground.

Rob Iola
November 17th, 2008, 09:01 AM
It means there's ASU and then there's everyone else...

ASUPATCH
November 17th, 2008, 09:03 AM
I think it was more of a factor for Elon and the passing attack, but both teams seemed to drop a lot of balls and put too many on the ground.

We did have 3 fumbles 2 lost. Which is something we rarely do. So I will go with it adversely affected us worse. One of which gave you 3 right at the end of the half.

ElonPride
November 17th, 2008, 09:23 AM
We did have 3 fumbles 2 lost. Which is something we rarely do. So I will go with it adversely affected us worse. One of which gave you 3 right at the end of the half.

And you converted an INT into a TD! Riddle and his 19 incomplete passes was the most so far the season.....

Mntneer
November 17th, 2008, 09:25 AM
What gives? match ups?

Most of the difference was attributable to weather IMO. Cold and windy with a wintry mix falling for most of the game.

appfan2008
November 17th, 2008, 09:28 AM
Most of the difference was attributable to weather IMO. Cold and windy with a wintry mix falling for most of the game.

Welcome to Boone!!!

MountainMan
November 17th, 2008, 09:31 AM
And you converted an INT into a TD! Riddle and his 19 incomplete passes was the most so far the season.....

Actually we didn't get anything after that INT. We turned it over on downs inside the 10.

ElonPride
November 17th, 2008, 09:37 AM
Actually we didn't get anything after that INT. We turned it over on downs inside the 10.

You're correct, my apologies!!!! Had to take a peek at the drive chart again.....