PDA

View Full Version : SOCON CHAMPS

appstate1998
November 15th, 2008, 05:17 PM
Appalachian State would you please stand up

AshevilleApp
November 15th, 2008, 05:20 PM
Great to hear the Rock Rocking even in crappy weather. The "App" "State" cheer was super loud

appstate38
November 15th, 2008, 05:21 PM
Man, it did not come easy against the Phoenix

FCS_pwns_FBS
You guys did a heck of a job to be able to come within a WCU win of running the table in the conference.

elon77
After seeing that game please someone tell me that Elon should be in the playoffs.

FCS_pwns_FBS
November 15th, 2008, 05:23 PM
After seeing that game please someone tell me that Elon should be in the playoffs.

If you guys beat Liberty then there is absolutely no reason that you guys should not be in.

appstate38

HMMMMM!!!!! YES!!!!!xthumbsupx

appstate1998
this was a sloppy sloppy game...and not just the weather...but it was still fun to watch a close game....Maybe we see you again in the playoffs Elon...a win at Liberty should guarantee you a spot imo

Good football all around in the SOCON today...Unfortunately Furman probably just played their way out of the playoffs. Unless some major slip ups in the CAA I see us only getting 3 in. But wow...3 out of the 4 games today were really good close games

appfan2008
November 15th, 2008, 05:44 PM
great game asu and congrats on another socon title... lets go finish it off right...

KiddBrewer
November 15th, 2008, 05:47 PM
WE ARE home field advantage! I will take arguments from other fanbases that they are better that Appalachian State fans, but I'm telling you, after what I saw today (36 degree, pissing rain/snow, 30 mph winds, and 24,500+ screaming fans), its going to be hard to convince me it gets any better than the faithful Black and Gold. ITS GREAT TO BE A MOUNTAINEER!

appfan2008
November 15th, 2008, 05:48 PM
WE ARE home field advantage! I will take arguements from other fanbases that they are better that Appalachian State fans, but I'm telling you, after what I saw today (36 degree, pissing rain/snow, 30 mph winds, and 24,500+ screaming fans), its going to be hard to convince me it gets any better than the faithful Black and Gold. ITS GREAT TO BE A MOUNTAINEER!

you can update that signature!!!(me too... i will get on that right now)

KiddBrewer
November 15th, 2008, 06:01 PM
you can update that signature!!!(me too... i will get on that right now)

updatedxrulesx xthumbsupx

appfan2008
November 15th, 2008, 06:02 PM
updatedxrulesx xthumbsupx

good job... me too!!! I LOVE IT!!!

Reign of Terrier
November 15th, 2008, 08:24 PM
WE ARE home field advantage! I will take arguments from other fanbases that they are better that Appalachian State fans, but I'm telling you, after what I saw today (36 degree, pissing rain/snow, 30 mph winds, and 24,500+ screaming fans), its going to be hard to convince me it gets any better than the faithful Black and Gold. ITS GREAT TO BE A MOUNTAINEER!

Yes you are Home field Advantage- In the last three years Wofford has won every away FCS game except at "The Rock"