November 15th, 2008, 01:28 PM
I know you are all DYING to know what's happening in this one xlolx

Griz with an early safety.

ISU 0
UM 2

1st 10:14

DuckDuckGriz
November 15th, 2008, 01:41 PM
The Montana offense looks like poop today - Bergquist throws a pick and has ISU deep.

th0m
November 15th, 2008, 01:42 PM
How awesome'd it be if you won with only a safety scored!

Nah seriously, that would be a cool story but probably not so great for Griz Nation's collective hearts.

DuckDuckGriz
November 15th, 2008, 01:45 PM
How awesome'd it be if you won with only a safety scored!

Nah seriously, that would be a cool story but probably not so great for Griz Nation's collective hearts.

That would be awful...Just a signed invitation for Wolfman to hang out here for the next week.

And Scott Gurnsey, the color guy for UM just said 'We're having a three way next week! Wooo!!' ......So far the most entertaining part of the game.

Grizalltheway
November 15th, 2008, 01:47 PM
Big Sky officials are flat out embarrassing. xsmhx

DuckDuckGriz
Sounds like a bad non-call?

Ponciano makes the catch. I made out with his sister. True story.

MaroonMafia
That was terrible!

DuckDuckGriz
November 15th, 2008, 01:54 PM
Montana holds but gives the ball right back on a fumble.

This is just shenanigans.

appstate38
November 15th, 2008, 01:55 PM
Big Sky officials are flat out embarrassing. xsmhx

And I thought SoCon officials were bad. Missed a terrible holding call.

appstate38
November 15th, 2008, 02:00 PM
I love how the Montana play by play guy calls shotgun the "pistol formation"!!!!

DuckDuckGriz
November 15th, 2008, 02:04 PM
I love how the Montana play by play guy calls shotgun the "pistol formation"!!!!

I think he was referring to the pistol formation ;)

Halfback lines up directly behind the QB instead of at his hip

DuckDuckGriz
November 15th, 2008, 02:09 PM
ISU leads 7-2 xeekx

appstate38
November 15th, 2008, 02:11 PM
I think he was referring to the pistol formation ;)

Halfback lines up directly behind the QB instead of at his hip

Thanks for clearing that up for me. Football, what do I knowxthumbsupx

grizband
November 15th, 2008, 02:11 PM
ISU leads 7-2 xeekx
And three of our DBs are hurt (Johnson, Swink and Colt)...:(

Shellin
November 15th, 2008, 02:12 PM
Marc is just a stud, plain and simple.

DuckDuckGriz
November 15th, 2008, 02:12 PM
Thanks for clearing that up for me. Football, what do I knowxthumbsupx

You have enough to comprehend with that wacko App State spread offense (like Oregon's). I forgive you.

DuckDuckGriz
November 15th, 2008, 02:13 PM
Touchdown Montana

Mariani on a big Return

He is a stud. Plain and simple.

DuckDuckGriz
November 15th, 2008, 02:14 PM
5:14 2nd

ISU 7
UM 9

DuckDuckGriz
November 15th, 2008, 02:21 PM
Blum throws a pick.

First play from scrimmage Bergquist runs to the 14, gets a late hit flag and will have 1st and goal.

DuckDuckGriz
November 15th, 2008, 02:22 PM
Bergquist keeps it

TOUCHDOWN MONTANA

Shellin
Bergquist with the keeper after Montana picks off ISU.

PAT blocked :( so now 15-7 Montana

DuckDuckGriz
2:33 2nd

PAT blocked

ISU 7
UM 15

DuckDuckGriz
November 15th, 2008, 02:23 PM
WTF is with all the blocked PATs this year???

Thundering_Herd
November 15th, 2008, 02:32 PM
WTF is with all the blocked PATs this year???

Ummm, kick it higher?

DuckDuckGriz
November 15th, 2008, 02:34 PM
1:57 left in the half

MT has the ball at the ISU 31.

MaroonMafia
November 15th, 2008, 02:38 PM
TD!!!

DuckDuckGriz
November 15th, 2008, 02:39 PM
Woo Hoo!!!

Griz get it together before halftime.

I'm outta here, Have a great Saturday everyone.

GO GRIZ

Thundering_Herd
November 15th, 2008, 02:40 PM
TD montana??? NO!!! He didn't even touch a toenail in bounds!

DuckDuckGriz
2nd

ISU 7
UM 22

DuckDuckGriz
TD montana??? NO!!! He didn't even touch a toenail in bounds!

Wow you're watching? I love your Griz enthusiasm week after week. Keep it up. Go Marshall!

I Bleed Purple
November 15th, 2008, 02:41 PM
You guys better beat 'em by more than 32 since, according to some Griz posters, margin of victory will determine if they get a seed over Weber or not.

Shellin
November 15th, 2008, 02:41 PM
It's definitely tough to tell with the angles of the catch that they do have, even if he didn't manage to get a foot down that was still a pretty amazing snag.

Thundering_Herd
November 15th, 2008, 02:42 PM
2nd

ISU 7
UM 22

Five minutes ago (according to game clock) it was

ISU 7
UM 2

Thundering_Herd
November 15th, 2008, 02:49 PM
Wow you're watching? I love your Griz enthusiasm week after week. Keep it up. Go Marshall!

I saw that ISU was winning 7-2 with like 6 minutes left in the 2nd., so I got excited and pulled it up on channelsurfing.net. Goddamn griz have scored 3 TDs in last 5 minutes(according to game clock) and ISU is showing their true 0-8 form! Damn!

Shellin
November 15th, 2008, 03:55 PM
Reynolds is running all over ISU here in the second half, but the Griz have only managed 1 TD and a missed chip shot FG. 29-10 Griz in the 4th

Shellin
November 15th, 2008, 04:26 PM
Griz win 29-10

Reynolds finishes with 153 yards and 1 TD, his 4th straight 100 yard game and 3rd straight with over 150

putter
November 15th, 2008, 05:01 PM
well, I guess if you are going to have your worst day offensively, then to do it against ISU was the right time. Bobby had better get his FG unit on track or it could be ugly in the playoffs.

CatFan22
November 15th, 2008, 05:04 PM
What was up with the ISU player (?) that got carted off on the stretcher?

gbhmt
November 15th, 2008, 05:13 PM
What was up with the ISU player (?) that got carted off on the stretcher?

He went to tackle Reynolds low and I think Chase's knee met his head.

JALMOND
November 15th, 2008, 05:17 PM
Griz win 29-10

Reynolds finishes with 153 yards and 1 TD, his 4th straight 100 yard game and 3rd straight with over 150

29 points last week, 29 this week, and both performances against two weaker defenses in the conference. Griz offense questionable?

CatFan22
November 15th, 2008, 05:19 PM
He went to tackle Reynolds low and I think Chase's knee met his head.

Hope the guy is alright. Hate to see a freak injury like that.

Peems
November 15th, 2008, 05:19 PM
29 points last week, 29 this week, and both performances against two weaker defenses in the conference. Griz offense questionable?

I don't know. It was pretty sloppy first half, but after Mr. Touchdown got the punt return the Griz looked pretty solid to me, but game's over and all that means is now it's the putty tats turn!!!

gbhmt
November 15th, 2008, 05:20 PM

By the time he was rolling off he was moving everything and gave a thumbs up so I think he'll be okay with time.

Native
November 15th, 2008, 05:21 PM

I am tempted to talk a little trash, but only a few of the Griz faithful deserve it. ;)

I would rather talk about football! xnodx

CatFan22
November 15th, 2008, 05:22 PM
By the time he was rolling off he was moving everything and gave a thumbs up so I think he'll be okay with time.

Ahh, that's good to hear. I only had time to see a few seconds of it and he was still motionless. Thanks for the info.

JALMOND
November 15th, 2008, 05:24 PM
I am tempted to talk a little trash, but only a few of the Griz faithful deserve it. ;)

I would rather talk about football! xnodx

Tomorrow starts Cat-Griz week. Alot of Griz fans and Cat fans won't know the difference between talking football and talking trash.xthumbsupx

gbhmt
November 15th, 2008, 05:30 PM

Somewhat, but you can't really say that offense has ever been the stronger side of the ball for us. Bergquist just had a dud of a game and I'm still not quite sure why Reynolds played so little. He was 100% unstoppable this week while he was in the game, but that wasn't very much. He's gonna give more defenses some headaches.

Native
November 15th, 2008, 05:37 PM
Somewhat, but you can't really say that offense has ever been the stronger side of the ball for us. Bergquist just had a dud of a game and I'm still not quite sure why Reynolds played so little. He was 100% unstoppable this week while he was in the game, but that wasn't very much. He's gonna give more defenses some headaches.

Hauck must have let some of your starters rest this week. Bobcats performed well against Portland State.

Peems
November 15th, 2008, 05:45 PM

After Chase fumbled, Schmidt got a lot more work

gbhmt
November 15th, 2008, 05:58 PM
After Chase fumbled, Schmidt got a lot more work

Yeah see after playing so stellar this month, one fumble shouldn't take him out of the game. Bad call.

mtgrizfan4life
November 15th, 2008, 06:47 PM
Bobby said in postgame show all the rbs know that is a rule and it applied to Justin Green and LEX too. So he did sit due to the fumble. It was funny when Mick (our radio announcer) replied something like "It worked, he sure played like someone with something to proof when he got back in!" Sure enough I think Reynolds had close to 100 yards in the 2nd half, 68 yards in one possession.

Grizaholic17
November 15th, 2008, 06:51 PM
Interesting game for the Griz out there today. It was nice of the season ticket holders to show up and support grizzly football in person xrolleyesx xrolleyesx xrolleyesx xrolleyesx xrolleyesx xrolleyesx xrolleyesx xrolleyesx xrolleyesx xrolleyesx xrolleyesx xrolleyesx xrolleyesx xrolleyesx xrolleyesx xrolleyesx xrolleyesx xrolleyesx xrolleyesx xrolleyesx xrolleyesx xrolleyesx xrolleyesx xrolleyesx

xnonono2x xnonono2x

The game was much closer than maybe it should have been, but it seems like we try new things every game. Very odd scoring.

grizband
November 15th, 2008, 07:10 PM
Interesting game for the Griz out there today. It was nice of the season ticket holders to show up and support grizzly football in person xrolleyesx xrolleyesx xrolleyesx xrolleyesx xrolleyesx xrolleyesx xrolleyesx xrolleyesx xrolleyesx xrolleyesx xrolleyesx xrolleyesx xrolleyesx xrolleyesx xrolleyesx xrolleyesx xrolleyesx xrolleyesx xrolleyesx xrolleyesx xrolleyesx xrolleyesx xrolleyesx xrolleyesx

xnonono2x xnonono2x

The game was much closer than maybe it should have been, but it seems like we try new things every game. Very odd scoring.
I wasn't able to make the game today, was attendance sparse?

gbhmt
November 15th, 2008, 07:16 PM
I wasn't able to make the game today, was attendance sparse?

23K+, so yeah, for the Griz it was pretty sparse.

mvemjsunpx
November 15th, 2008, 07:18 PM
23K+, so yeah, for the Griz it was pretty sparse.

The season ticket holders are counted even if they don't show up, aren't they?

gbhmt
November 15th, 2008, 07:24 PM
The season ticket holders are counted even if they don't show up, aren't they?

Not if they return them. Every game has a number of tickets returned by season ticket holders, and if they're not sold they don't count. It looked like 23K anyhow though, it was all mostly full except the usual spaces in the south endzone were a little bigger.

GrizFanStuckInUtah
November 15th, 2008, 07:29 PM
The Griz need to woop up on the kitties next week. I will be in town the thanksgiving weekend and will make the playoff game if they do. I can't freakin wait either, the last time I saw the Griz play live was in Ogden....

nevadagriz
November 15th, 2008, 08:57 PM
Grizfanstuckinutah Last game you were at was the Griz last loss, please don't go to the playoff gamexnonox xnonono2x xthumbsupx

mvemjsunpx
November 15th, 2008, 09:29 PM
Not if they return them. Every game has a number of tickets returned by season ticket holders, and if they're not sold they don't count. It looked like 23K anyhow though, it was all mostly full except the usual spaces in the south endzone were a little bigger.

I noticed a fair number of empty seats on the west side, too

GrizFanStuckInUtah
November 15th, 2008, 09:30 PM
Grizfanstuckinutah Last game you were at was the Griz last loss, please don't go to the playoff gamexnonox xnonono2x xthumbsupx

Best arm yourself if you plan to keep me away! :D xlolx

uofmman1122
November 15th, 2008, 09:33 PM
Grizfanstuckinutah Last game you were at was the Griz last loss, please don't go to the playoff gamexnonox xnonono2x xthumbsupxNo no no, the difference is that Grizfanstuckinutah showed up at that game, but the Griz football team didn't. xlolxxsmhx

Grizzaholic
November 16th, 2008, 11:58 AM

He was moving his arms and legs so it could have been just a stinger.

Native
November 16th, 2008, 12:09 PM

Naw, please come over and join us!xlolx

gbhmt
November 16th, 2008, 12:14 PM
Well it was a fairly boring game but there are some pretty good highlights anyhow.

http://www.montanagrizzlies.com/pages/news_item.aspx?n=7591&m=18