PDA

View Full Version : I hate this, BUT, congrats to App.State.

catamount man
November 12th, 2005, 09:37 PM
:( :( :( Oh well, the tailgating was fun. Still proud that WCU finished with a winning record. See you boys in Cullowhee on November 11, 2006 and BRING THE JUG!!! GO CATAMOUNTS!!!

Kill'em
November 12th, 2005, 10:23 PM
Yep, but congrats to the Cats. Y'all made lots of noise in the SoCon this year. It brought back a lot of respectability to the conference.

catamount man
November 12th, 2005, 10:56 PM
That's nice and all, but it's not a SoCon championship! :bang: Someday, I reckon! GO CATAMOUNTS!!!

SoCon48
November 12th, 2005, 11:10 PM
:( :( :( Oh well, the tailgating was fun. Still proud that WCU finished with a winning record. See you boys in Cullowhee on November 11, 2006 and BRING THE JUG!!! GO CATAMOUNTS!!!

You guys look tough for next year on defense. Our 2nd string QB moved the ball at will on Wofford in Spot-an-burg when he came in. Today, he couldn't move it an iota on the Cat defense.
Scares me.

JCline

SoCon48
November 12th, 2005, 11:12 PM
That's nice and all, but it's not a SoCon championship! :bang: Someday, I reckon! GO CATAMOUNTS!!!

If it makes you feel any better, you guys played in a National Championship game. We haven't even sniffed one. Maybe this year! :cool:

JCline

catamount man
November 12th, 2005, 11:22 PM
Concerning Trey Elder, all I can say is thank God Richie Williams is gone. I leaned over to Clyde Cat during the game and asked him why in the hell we never recruited RW?! Nice to meet you today (PCC) and do join our tailgate in Cullowhee at the 2006 game. GO CATAMOUNTS!!!

SoCon48
November 12th, 2005, 11:25 PM
Concerning Trey Elder, all I can say is thank God Richie Williams is gone. I leaned over to Clyde Cat during the game and asked him why in the hell we never recruited RW?! Nice to meet you today (PCC) and do join our tailgate in Cullowhee at the 2006 game. GO CATAMOUNTS!!!

If i can make it up there, I'll bring some goodies (prob liquid form). ;)

AppStateSVX
November 13th, 2005, 12:49 AM
If i can make it up there, I'll bring some goodies (prob liquid form). ;)

hey, now i want in, haha :D

catamount man
November 13th, 2005, 07:40 AM
hey, now i want in, haha :D

You're definitely invited to the PRE-GAME tailgate! HA!!! GO CATAMOUNTS!!!