PDA

View Full Version : ??'s for UT Martin fans

ekufbfan
November 6th, 2008, 06:34 PM
1. Is there a UTM athletic forum? If so, what is the address? If not, WHY not?

2. Games left for UTM with Auburn and EKU, anyone else or do you have an off date?

2. What's your assessment of UTM against Auburn? Will it help or hurt going into the last part of your season? BTW, watched you guys on TV against JSU, team looked good. Also liked your look-a-like Auburn uni's, have always like the long stripe(s) on the pants, more traditional, hope EKU goes back to the more tradition uniform next year. Just looks better.

GO EKU!

Maroons
November 6th, 2008, 07:30 PM
Another good question to add to your list:

- Will this thread get buried on page 2 or beyond before a UTM fan sees it?

EKU05
November 6th, 2008, 07:52 PM
I just thought it would be fun to be the third EKU fan to post on this thread before it actually gets responded to. I hope that potential winner take all game between EKU and UTM happens. It would be a lot of fun.

MaroonDoom
November 7th, 2008, 08:53 AM
Speak up UTM. We will see you soon.

Weems
November 7th, 2008, 10:43 AM
1. Is there a UTM athletic forum? If so, what is the address? If not, WHY not?

2. Games left for UTM with Auburn and EKU, anyone else or do you have an off date?

2. What's your assessment of UTM against Auburn? Will it help or hurt going into the last part of your season? BTW, watched you guys on TV against JSU, team looked good. Also liked your look-a-like Auburn uni's, have always like the long stripe(s) on the pants, more traditional, hope EKU goes back to the more tradition uniform next year. Just looks better.

GO EKU!

1. No, we do not have a forum... Your guess is as good as mine, but i guess it is because historically, we have not had I. The sports teams and II. the Fan BAse

2. We play SEMO at SEMO the week after Auburn, then come home to play you guys... Hopefully, we will be injury free for Nov 22 :)

3.My main concern is that we don't get any injuries. We have two big games after Auburn that we need to focus on, so if we can escape Bama with out any injuries, i will be estatic. I HOPE we can hang with them until half time. If we can do that, i will be more than pleased. Auburn is having a down year, but lets be realistic, It's Auburn. We are UT Martin.
We are however wearing our Orange Jerseys at Auburn, or at least that is what the rumour is. Hard to believe that Auburn will be wearing their Away jerseys for homecoming.. haha.. Either Way, I'm ready for the game, got my tickets, now i need the gas money down to Auburn :)

hawkeye
November 7th, 2008, 11:17 AM
Speak up UTM. We will see you soon.

Here I am! Still page 1. Good to hear from all the OVC-EKU gents. As for the Auburn Tigers..........It aint gonna be pretty, well, our uniforms will look good at least. Maybe Tubby will not hang 50 on us. This game will not have any bearing whatsoever on his job security....unless of course.......we just happen to beat them and (The entire Auburn defense would have to come down with the flu)

I would hope playing against Auburn then traveling to SEMO would make huge difference in our kids play. BIG difference when your blocking an Auburn linebacker vs SEMO def player. (No disrespect to SEMO) The SEMO game does bother me. Just want to get a win and hopefully we have a match with EKU for the title. Tenn State should beat EIU but I think they are going to have trouble playing at Jax St.
Later, EKU brothas.

jaxstatealum
November 7th, 2008, 01:10 PM
....unless of course.......we just happen to beat them

I hope you guys win xnodx

appfan2008
November 7th, 2008, 01:36 PM
good to see that utm has 2 fans on here!!!

Weems
November 7th, 2008, 02:19 PM
good to see that utm has 2 fans on here!!!

Another reason we don't have a forum :) haha

MavK9
November 8th, 2008, 12:18 AM
Yeah there are a couple of us on here. But our fan base would not support a forum. The majority of people on it would be visitors looking to see what we are saying.

I would love to see us compete with Auburn. And with them having an off year and our confidence up high right now it may just happen. As long as our guys don't get intimidated by the surroundings. We are used to crowds measured in the thousands (if that), not 10's of thousands. But it should be an interesting game, at the least.

MavK9
November 8th, 2008, 04:56 PM
Games over.

AU 37
UTM 20

But it was a close game going into the 4th quarter. All in all I would say it was a good game for UTM.