PDA

View Full Version : Who will pass out 1st after UNI-SIU Game??

Pantherpower
November 11th, 2005, 09:59 PM
A. Cap'n Cat
B. Saluki 99 Grad
C. Jegbomb
D. SalukiBob
E. Reed Rothchild
F. igo4UNI
G. JC Panthers
H. Mountain Panther
I. Chitown Panther
J. DIBoyee
K. Oldcat
L. Ralph
M. None of the above
N. Pantherpower (not likely after whuppin I will receive tonight...hopefully kind of a kinky whuppin :) )

Reed Rothchild
November 11th, 2005, 10:03 PM
It will be close between Chi Panther and Oldcat. That is, only if Chi Panther is in any condition like when I saw him at the last SIU v UNI game at the DOME.

November 11th, 2005, 10:12 PM
L. RalphI promise to pass out after 4 a.m.

MR. CHICKEN
November 11th, 2005, 10:16 PM
A. Cap'n Cat
B. Saluki 99 Grad
C. Jegbomb
D. SalukiBob
E. Reed Rothchild
F. igo4UNI
G. JC Panthers
H. Mountain Panther
I. Chitown Panther
J. DIBoyee
K. Oldcat
L. Ralph
M. None of the above
N. Pantherpower (not likely after whuppin I will receive tonight...hopefully kind of a kinky whuppin :) )

M. NONE O' DUH ABOVE..............DUH AVIAN..WILL DROP LONG B/4...DUH CORN BELTERS...WE PLAY AT 1:00 pm..EST..OVERAH BY 3:30......WILL BE DROWNIN' DA SORROWS....SEVERALAH HOURS..B/4 YA'LL'S KICK-OFF!........HIC!

Pantherpower
November 11th, 2005, 10:24 PM
Mr. Chicken,

What would Any Given Saturday be without you??? I say, I say, boy....Thoughts on tommorras game between SIU and UNI???

siugrad99
November 11th, 2005, 10:43 PM
I can't pass out, I want to hopefully try to have victory sex with the wife :nod:

skinny_uncle
November 11th, 2005, 11:03 PM
I promise to pass out after 4 a.m.
I would imagine you will be a mighty lonely feller by then.
:D

skinny_uncle
November 11th, 2005, 11:04 PM
I can't pass out, I want to hopefully try to have victory sex with the wife :nod:
You should manage that before Ralph passes out.
(See above).

FlyYtown
November 11th, 2005, 11:06 PM
well with a ysu win and a siu win; i may be the first lol

skinny_uncle
November 11th, 2005, 11:08 PM
well with a ysu win and a siu win; i may be the first lol
Let's not turn this into a race guys!
:eek:

Tod
November 11th, 2005, 11:09 PM
You should manage that before Ralph passes out.
(See above).

Alright, keep Ralph out of this. This is getting way too kinky and personal. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Chi Panther
November 11th, 2005, 11:25 PM
It will be close between Chi Panther and Oldcat. That is, only if Chi Panther is in any condition like when I saw him at the last SIU v UNI game at the DOME.

Yo Reed......I'll see ya at approx noon at the OP on the Hill.....that way I'll still be somewhat coherant to have a normal conversation with ya......

Tod
November 11th, 2005, 11:27 PM
Yo Reed......I'll see ya at approx noon at the OP on the Hill.....that way I'll still be somewhat coherant to have a normal conversation with ya......

As....opposed...to...now! Just kidding, Chi. Have fun y'all. I am jealous and wish I was there! Good luck!!

Mountain Panther
November 11th, 2005, 11:34 PM
I can't REMEMBER the last time I was in the Dome sober. Going to the OP at noon will pretty much guarantee that this time will be no different. See y'all there, and of course, go Panthers.

skinny_uncle
November 12th, 2005, 07:00 AM
I can't REMEMBER the last time I was in the Dome sober. Going to the OP at noon will pretty much guarantee that this time will be no different. See y'all there, and of course, go Panthers.
Party hearty, fellers.
Wish I could be there.
Hope you all have a designated driver.
Should be a heckuva game.
:D

MR. CHICKEN
November 12th, 2005, 08:57 AM
Mr. Chicken,

What would Any Given Saturday be without you??? I say, I say, boy....Thoughts on tommorras game between SIU and UNI???

UNI DOME...WILL BE TWICE AS LOUDAH....AS WASH-GRIZZ....FO' DIS...BRAWL!...........LOCKIN' AGS's #3 DAWGS N' #13 CATS....IN DUH CONCRETE CAGE.......SOMETHIN'S GOTTA GIVE........PUT UH PLASTIC HYDRANT...NEAR DUH 50........AN' WATCH DUH SALUKI'S.......PEE ON DERE OWN PARADE!.....DAT RIGHT CAT-LAD.......UNI.....COMES OUTTA DA BUILDIN'...WHIFF DUH W!....GOOD LUCK....AN' WATCH OUT FO' DUH ON-SIDE KICK...FAKE PUNT....END 'ROUND.....HALF-BACK PASS........etc!......:rolleyes:......AWK!

Chi Panther
November 12th, 2005, 09:49 AM

I can drink more than you!!!!!!

Chi Panther
November 12th, 2005, 09:50 AM
UNI DOME...WILL BE TWICE AS LOUDAH....AS WASH-GRIZZ....FO' DIS...BRAWL!...........LOCKIN' AGS's #3 DAWGS N' #13 CATS....IN DUH CONCRETE CAGE.......SOMETHIN'S GOTTA GIVE........PUT UH PLASTIC HYDRANT...NEAR DUH 50........AN' WATCH DUH SALUKI'S.......PEE ON DERE OWN PARADE!.....DAT RIGHT CAT-LAD.......UNI.....COMES OUTTA DA BUILDIN'...WHIFF DUH W!....GOOD LUCK....AN' WATCH OUT FO' DUH ON-SIDE KICK...FAKE PUNT....END 'ROUND.....HALF-BACK PASS........etc!......:rolleyes:......AWK!

Its definately gonna be loud.....just hope the Cats come out on top. Gonna be fun today! :D

Mountain Panther
November 12th, 2005, 10:13 AM
Today's forecast:

Scattered showers, thunderstorms developing, wind 15-25 mpg (outside).

Calm, wind 0 mph, 72 degress (inside).

Welcome to the UNI Dome.

Flying Squirrels: 22
Greyhounds: 4

igo4uni
November 12th, 2005, 11:08 AM
If the game is as exciting as it was 2 years ago, I'll pass out from excitement!!

peace

igo4uni

Reed Rothchild
November 13th, 2005, 10:14 PM
Since the Capn was passing out at the bar ;), he gets award. nmatsen gets the award for staying up the latest and being the most drunk when we woke up this morning.

nmatsen
November 13th, 2005, 10:25 PM
Since the Capn was passing out at the bar ;), he gets award. nmatsen gets the award for staying up the latest and being the most drunk when we woke up this morning.

There was officially about 3.5 hours yesterday when I wasn't drinking (during the game) but other than that my day started in the car around 9:45am with an Old Milwaukee Light and my day ended with polishing off a case of Busch Light around 3:45 am this morning with 1/2 the UNI O-Line. Drinks of choice throughout the day:

Old Milwaukee
Bud Light
Busch Light
Boulevard (thanks cap'n)
Crown Royal
Micholob Golden
Jagermiester (thanks JCPanthers)
Guiness
Natural Light

The car ride home today was ruthless, my car still stinks!

Chi Panther
November 14th, 2005, 09:37 PM
What a great time guys......

I'll have to try and get to a playoff game.......

skinny_uncle
November 14th, 2005, 11:37 PM
There was officially about 3.5 hours yesterday when I wasn't drinking (during the game) but other than that my day started in the car around 9:45am with an Old Milwaukee Light and my day ended with polishing off a case of Busch Light around 3:45 am this morning with 1/2 the UNI O-Line. Drinks of choice throughout the day:

Old Milwaukee
Bud Light
Busch Light
Boulevard (thanks cap'n)
Crown Royal
Micholob Golden
Jagermiester (thanks JCPanthers)
Guiness
Natural Light

The car ride home today was ruthless, my car still stinks!
I hope you weren't driving.
:eek: