PDA

View Full Version : Congrats to WCU

bobbythekidd
November 1st, 2008, 03:17 PM
Western Carolina just beat UTC for their first Socon win since Nov 05!

The Cats
November 1st, 2008, 03:36 PM
Thanks......

should have happened earlier..... but, that's water under the......

spdram
November 1st, 2008, 04:04 PM
Congrats, good reward for the players, staff and fans. Something to build on.

phoenixphanatic21
November 1st, 2008, 04:07 PM
Congrats Western! Had to happen sometime, glad it wasn't against us. Time to go celebrate. Yall deserve it.

wkuhillhound
November 1st, 2008, 04:44 PM
I want to see catamount man's sig? The streak is broken. :D

FCS_pwns_FBS
November 1st, 2008, 04:52 PM
Not to toot my own horn, but...I picked this exact score in this thread.

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/forum/showthread.php?t=50838

:D :D :D

Congrats, WCU. We knew you'd do it today.

catamount man
November 1st, 2008, 09:40 PM
THE STREAK IS OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HELL OF A GREAT DAY IN CULLOWHEE!!!!!!!! SHOULD'VE BEEN 40-7 AT LEAST!!!!!!!!!!!!

27-7!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE ARE WESTERN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xthumbsupx xthumbsupx xthumbsupx

Reign of Terrier
November 1st, 2008, 09:42 PM
THE STREAK IS OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HELL OF A GREAT DAY IN CULLOWHEE!!!!!!!! SHOULD'VE BEEN 40-7 AT LEAST!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now go beat App and Elon. Or try. or pray very very hard. Everyone else will be rooting for you.

OldSouth
November 1st, 2008, 09:43 PM
Congrats. Will see you in three weeks. I hope Wagner has you on the road of winning. We want to see you back in the winning way, except against us. Does the Jug come with its own Mountain moonshine?

catamount man
November 1st, 2008, 09:46 PM
Congrats. Will see you in three weeks. I hope Wagner has you on the road of winning. We want to see you back in the winning way, except against us. Does the Jug come with its own Mountain moonshine?

a fellow Cat always brings his own special quart on App gameday. I will be flying high before the game and hopefully after the game. Cullowhee PD has already been put on notice. We win, I strip naked and streak!!!

grizband
November 1st, 2008, 09:48 PM
Congrats - the renaissance begins today! Keep climbing, and soon WCU will again be competitive.

T-Dog
November 1st, 2008, 09:49 PM
I'VE BEEN DRINKING NON-STOP ALL DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

This is very telling.....

We win, I strip naked and streak!!!

Okay........Well thankfully we won't have to witness that. xnodx

catamount man
November 1st, 2008, 09:58 PM
This is very telling.....

Okay........Well thankfully we won't have to witness that. xnodx

oH COME ON NOE!!!!!!!!! GO CATS!!!!!!!

Reign of Terrier
November 1st, 2008, 10:03 PM
the down side of that is that we have to see it, and now we probably won't sleep tonight. The upside is that you might get on Sportscenter.

catamount man
November 1st, 2008, 10:12 PM
the down side of that is that we have to see it, and now we probably won't sleep tonight. The upside is that you might get on Sportscenter.

that's right!!!!!!!!!!!

today is a GREAT DAY!!!!!!

GO CATAMOUNTS!!!

proasu89
November 1st, 2008, 10:59 PM
Hail to the Victors!xbeerchugx

catamount man
November 1st, 2008, 11:07 PM
Hail to the Victors!xbeerchugx

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO CATAMOUNTS!!!

Appaholic
November 1st, 2008, 11:07 PM
Congratulations WCU....and, to quote Keith Jarett in today's Asheville Citizen-Times:

"Both programs will showcase their only proven method of winning--scheduling a team even worse than themselves. Western by 1." xlolx

catamount man
November 1st, 2008, 11:10 PM
Congratulations WCU....and, to quote Keith Jarett in today's Asheville Citizen-Times:

"Both programs will showcase their only proven method of winning--scheduling a team even worse than themselves. Western by 1." xlolx

KJ can kiss my fat right one. I can tell you some KJ stories over a few beers. Hope you got my voice mail today. I was drunk and feeling a little sentimental. xthumbsupx

GO CATAMOUNTS!!!

ASU_MBA
November 2nd, 2008, 07:30 PM
Congrats!!! i shall change my signature...two goods weeks of play in a row...you guys played tough against a good GSU team... I think you are on the right track.

blackNgold93
November 2nd, 2008, 08:48 PM

Welcome back to the SoCon xbowx Unfortunately we will now get the full wrath of UTC next weekxwhistlex

catamount man
November 3rd, 2008, 06:41 PM
Welcome back to the SoCon xbowx Unfortunately we will now get the full wrath of UTC next weekxwhistlex

ASU 66-7 over UTC. If our offense could have ever gotten totally on track, we would've hung another 14 on them.

GO CATAMOUNTS!!!

Reign of Terrier
November 3rd, 2008, 07:13 PM
Congrats!!! i shall change my signature...two goods weeks of play in a row...you guys played tough against a good GSU team... I think you are on the right track.

New sig is not coolxnonox

whoanellie
November 3rd, 2008, 08:28 PM
Now go beat App and Elon. Or try. or pray very very hard. Everyone else will be rooting for you.

not so fast ..... not everyone is rooting for WCU this weekend. :D