PDA

View Full Version : Brandon Bostick - Also Done For His Career!!

Walkon79
October 29th, 2008, 05:05 PM
This just makes my heart hurt. Bostick was having a super year at TE. One of the few really bright spots for the Cats. He tore up ALL of the ligaments in his right knee in the win over Sac State.

The kid from Missoula had a ligit shot to make an NFL roster next year. I hope he can recover from this but the injury was absolutely devastating.

xbawlingx xbawlingx xbawlingx

MaroonMafia
October 29th, 2008, 05:41 PM
Sorry to hear that; best of luck to him in the future!

griz&beer
October 29th, 2008, 07:05 PM
To Bad I wish no one would ever get hurt. Even a Cat!

Grizzaholic
October 29th, 2008, 07:49 PM
This just makes my heart hurt. Bostick was having a super year at TE. One of the few really bright spots for the Cats. He tore up ALL of the ligaments in his right knee in the win over Sac State.

The kid from Missoula had a ligit shot to make an NFL roster next year. I hope he can recover from this but the injury was absolutely devastating.

xbawlingx xbawlingx xbawlingx

That is just terrible. I really was looking forward to see him in action live instead of on TV.

Walkon79
October 30th, 2008, 10:14 AM
I had the wrong leg. He injured his right knee early, but shattered his left in the win over Sac State.

Good luck and quick recovery, Brandon. You've been a great Bobcat!! (Even if you're a Missoula kid)

MplsBison
October 30th, 2008, 10:37 AM
You're telling me he tore his ACL, PCL, MCL and LCL?

cats2506
October 30th, 2008, 11:10 AM

MSU head coach Rob Ash announced Tuesday that Brandon Bostick’s knee injury was as severe as he had originally expected. After further analysis on Sunday and Monday, the diagnosis was that Bostick had torn his ACL, MCL and PCL n or as Ash said “all the ligaments in his left knee” n in the 31-20 win over Sacramento State Saturday

Bozeman Daily Chronicle article (http://www.bozemandailychronicle.com/articles/2008/10/30/bobcats/football/000bostick.txt)

grizband
October 30th, 2008, 11:16 AM

Bozeman Daily Chronicle article (http://www.bozemandailychronicle.com/articles/2008/10/30/bobcats/football/000bostick.txt)
Apparently, that is exactly what he's telling you... xlolx I feel terrible for this kid, I hope he is able to fully recover.

Franks Tanks
October 30th, 2008, 11:22 AM
Apparently, that is exactly what he's telling you... xlolx I feel terrible for this kid, I hope he is able to fully recover.

No he said all ligaments, and there are 4. The artcicle said he torn 4 ligaments. The LCL is rarely torn and thankfully this kids LCL is ok. He will get ACL surgery, the MCL and PCL heal up on their own.

cats2506
October 30th, 2008, 11:42 AM
No he said all ligaments, and there are 4. The artcicle said he torn 4 ligaments. The LCL is rarely torn and thankfully this kids LCL is ok. He will get ACL surgery, the MCL and PCL heal up on their own.

Same article

“You have to immobilize PCL and MCL tears but you have to be active with ACL rehab,” Ash said. “So he has to do one first by casting and then he’ll have surgery once the PCL and MCL tears are mended. He’s in for a long rehab.”

CrazyCat
October 30th, 2008, 11:53 AM
Can't say enough about Brandon. He walked on and developed into one of the best TE's around. I'm sure he will rehab just like he played and we will see him on the sideline encouraging his teammates.

Franks Tanks
October 30th, 2008, 11:55 AM
Same article

Yes--he didnt tear his LCL-small consoliation I guess. I tore my ACL and MCL in half (at the same time). Rehab sucks but he will be ok.

cats2506
October 30th, 2008, 11:56 AM
On another Injury note

Dylan Kinkelaar has returned to practice and may play this week, six weeks after breaking his leg in the Minn game

Ash said Kinkelaar had one major advantage in his rehab.

"He's a big old tough Montana ranch kid," said the Bobcat head coach

Dylan Kinkelaar article (http://www.greatfallstribune.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20081030/SPORTS/810300323/1006/SPORTS)