PDA

View Full Version : Montana vs Northern Colorado Highlights

SeattleGriz
October 27th, 2008, 12:57 PM
Click to play highlights when the new window opens.

http://www.montanagrizzlies.com/pages/news_item.aspx?n=7467&m=18

DuckDuckGriz
October 27th, 2008, 02:07 PM
As much as I appreciate having those to watch - I can't stand the production value that is KPAX....Especially the play-by-play guy, reminds me of a high school production. Imagine even how much better those clips would be with the Mick Holien radio call synced up with the plays.

SeattleGriz
October 27th, 2008, 03:30 PM
As much as I appreciate having those to watch - I can't stand the production value that is KPAX....Especially the play-by-play guy, reminds me of a high school production. Imagine even how much better those clips would be with the Mick Holien radio call synced up with the plays.

Toss in a few Guernsey homerism's, and you got one great clip.

I remember once Scott G commenting on some kid in the stands making a great catch for a mini football or something. Way off topic, but hilarious.

DuckDuckGriz
October 27th, 2008, 03:40 PM
Toss in a few Guernsey homerism's, and you got one great clip.

I remember once Scott G commenting on some kid in the stands making a great catch for a mini football or something. Way off topic, but hilarious.

That and I think he's commented on the big asses of about half the punters in the Big Sky xlolx

The KPAX guy sounds like a 15 year old

Rob Iola
October 27th, 2008, 03:43 PM
Highlights?

gbhmt
October 27th, 2008, 04:20 PM

It's not nearly as bad as the Weber State coverage. And while Phil Buck is bad, Jeremy Jorgensen was waaaay worse.

DuckDuckGriz
October 27th, 2008, 04:33 PM
It's not nearly as bad as the Weber State coverage. And while Phil Buck is bad, Jeremy Jorgensen was waaaay worse.

What? What about Tom "freak out when the other team scores" Katz

gbhmt
October 27th, 2008, 08:21 PM
What? What about Tom "freak out when the other team scores" Katz

Him too, but Jorgensen was worse. He just kept reusing the same stupid sayings over and over and would mess them up constantly (putting the knife in the coffin...).