PDA

View Full Version : PFL

DetroitFlyer
October 26th, 2008, 09:30 AM
http://www.pioneer-football.org/standings/

Wow, are things ever getting interesting in the PFL. JU upsets USD yesterday. Butler continues to roll, as does Dayton. Butler and Dayton are 4-0 in conference, closely followed by USD at 4-1 and JU at 3-1. Dayton has to play at USD next weekend, at Butler and at JU....

Like much of college football, the parity in the PFL this season is pretty impressive....

Hats off especially to Butler and JU who have both improved a great deal. Yeah, JU got blow out by App State early, but they are starting to gell now....

Going to be a very interesting race to see who wins the league this year.

TexasTerror
October 26th, 2008, 09:31 AM
Good thing for the Gridiron Classic. Great motivation for these squads to go out there and play to win each week. It's going to be an interesting race, especially after that JU win over San Diego...

DetroitFlyer
October 26th, 2008, 02:20 PM
GIC not.... Next stop for the PFL champ.... FCS playoffs baby!

Dane96
October 26th, 2008, 02:27 PM
Yeah....ok....right.

TexasTerror
October 26th, 2008, 02:31 PM

Not until the head of the PFL gets you an auto-bid. There's a school I know that is under pressure from their fans to add non-scholarship football. I've explained to their fans that while it would be nice to have Div I football compared to none at all, but at the non-scholarship level, there's nothing to play for!

Tribe4SF
October 26th, 2008, 02:44 PM

xlmaox xlmaox xlmaox xlmaox xlmaox

Sorry, just couldn't contain my mirth.