PDA

View Full Version : NDSU/Illinois St

ISUMatt
October 25th, 2008, 05:13 PM
North Dakota St 25
Illinois State 7

Id like to say thank you to all the NDSU brothers that came and hung out at our tailgate today, you guys were absolute class, absolute fun, and hope to meet you all again in future years...Hope you all had fun and enjoyed the food and drink!!!

TonkaBison
October 25th, 2008, 05:52 PM
North Dakota St 25
Illinois State 7

Id like to say thank you to all the NDSU brothers that came and hung out at our tailgate today, you guys were absolute class, absolute fun, and hope to meet you all again in future years...Hope you all had fun and enjoyed the food and drink!!!

Didn't get a chance to make the game but you are on my road game target list since I live in the Twin Cities. I hope the Ill St player that went off the field in the ambulance is alright. Injuries are part of the game but I hate to see it when that happens. See you in Fargo next year! xnodx

ISUMatt
October 25th, 2008, 07:04 PM
Didn't get a chance to make the game but you are on my road game target list since I live in the Twin Cities. I hope the Ill St player that went off the field in the ambulance is alright. Injuries are part of the game but I hate to see it when that happens. See you in Fargo next year! xnodx

He took a knee to the head, was KO'd but had feeling in all limbs on the field, the trip to the hospital was precautionary, Tate will be OK

JBB
October 25th, 2008, 07:11 PM
How many NDSU fans made the trip do you think?

Road tripping in the MVFC is fun. I know fans will enjoy Fargo too. Lots of hotels, restaurants and bars, great game atmosphere and about 25,000 college kids running around from 3 different campuses.

X-Factor
October 25th, 2008, 09:57 PM
How many NDSU fans made the trip do you think?

Road tripping in the MVFC is fun. I know fans will enjoy Fargo too. Lots of hotels, restaurants and bars, great game atmosphere and about 25,000 college kids running around from 3 different campuses.

The Bison traveled quite well. I'm not sure on an estimate, but we were loud!

Chi Panther
October 25th, 2008, 11:14 PM
Congrats NDSU!

I thought this game would be closer.

Impressed with NDSU!!!xthumbsupx xbowx xnodx

Ill State always has some of the best athletes in the GFC/MVFC. Always tough!!!

BisonBabe
October 27th, 2008, 08:52 AM
He took a knee to the head, was KO'd but had feeling in all limbs on the field, the trip to the hospital was precautionary, Tate will be OK

I am glad that Tate is okay. I listened to the game on the radio while traveling on Saturday and the car got silent when the announcers said a player was down.

NDB
October 27th, 2008, 09:00 AM
watched the webcast (hooked it up to the tv)

the hit was absolutely awful.