PDA

View Full Version : Montana picking up steam - looking more focused...

DuckDuckGriz
October 25th, 2008, 04:13 PM
Even though we got killed by Weber, I get a very different feeling of this year's Griz than I did last year.

Even after a nice road blowout win - coaches are angry at how the team played at the end allowing points. It really seems to me that the loss made UM a little more business-like. They are even going to start watching NAU tapes on the ride home. It's funny watching Griz fans' threads of a few weeks ago who thought the sky was falling.

Griz0383
October 25th, 2008, 06:52 PM
I am stepping way out on a skinny twig with this statement but these Griz remind me of the Griz teams of the past that played for the NC's. Fast and wild on defense and amazingly efficient on Offense. Money getting set aside for a trip to Chatty or maybe a big party if it doesn't work out! GGOOOO Griz

I Bleed Purple
October 25th, 2008, 07:27 PM
End of 3.

35-14

Weber State.

(Thanks Jalmond for making me remember who was ahead. :D )

Pantherpower
October 25th, 2008, 07:27 PM
Griz have by and large put together some nice wins. The loss to WSU isn't bad at all as they appear to be the real deal this year.

Ronbo
October 25th, 2008, 07:36 PM
Even though we got killed by Weber, I get a very different feeling of this year's Griz than I did last year.

Even after a nice road blowout win - coaches are angry at how the team played at the end allowing points. It really seems to me that the loss made UM a little more business-like. They are even going to start watching NAU tapes on the ride home. It's funny watching Griz fans' threads of a few weeks ago who thought the sky was falling.

We had about 20 sophs and freshmen on the field the entire 4th quarter. Mostly 3rd and 4th stringers.

Tod
October 25th, 2008, 07:47 PM
Griz have by and large put together some nice wins. The loss to WSU isn't bad at all as they appear to be the real deal this year.

Right you are on Weber (who'd a thunk it?), and I hope the Griz can make a decent run/showing in the playoffs, if we're fortunate enough to get there.