PDA

View Full Version : Open Invitation

OSBF
October 24th, 2008, 09:44 AM
I'm not sure this is the correct forum, so if the mods feel the need to move this, so be it, it won't hurt my feelings at all.

If any NDSU AGS'ers are making the trip to Normal this weekend, I'd like to invite you to the best tailgate experience our campus has to offer. Come to the grassy area immediately South of the stadium, sort of under the huge south end zone stands. Ask for OSBF or Cindy, we'll be sure you get something to eat and either a cold or hot beverage depending on your preference.

We have an red and white ISU tent set up there, and there will be 5-6 of those 6 ft folding tables. We're sort of hard to miss. In the parking lot East of the stadium, twords the south end, look for a bright red Jeep Cherokee, head about 25 ft west, and you'll be among friends.

AZGrizFan
October 24th, 2008, 10:43 AM
I'm not sure this is the correct forum, so if the mods feel the need to move this, so be it, it won't hurt my feelings at all.

If any NDSU AGS'ers are making the trip to Normal this weekend, I'd like to invite you to the best tailgate experience our campus has to offer. Come to the grassy area immediately South of the stadium, sort of under the huge south end zone stands. Ask for OSBF or Cindy, we'll be sure you get something to eat and either a cold or hot beverage depending on your preference.

We have an red and white ISU tent set up there, and there will be 5-6 of those 6 ft folding tables. We're sort of hard to miss. In the parking lot East of the stadium, twords the south end, look for a bright red Jeep Cherokee, head about 25 ft west, and you'll be among friends.

If Blundering Turd shows up, stuff him in a garbage can for me, will you? xthumbsupx

OSBF
October 24th, 2008, 10:57 AM
If Blundering Turd shows up, stuff him in a garbage can for me, will you? xthumbsupx

I'm hopeful for BisonBabe, I can get drunk and hit on her and have Swag kick my arse.

BisonBabe
October 24th, 2008, 01:07 PM
Wish we could make it but not this year. Will be listening to the game on the radio and getting ready for a Halloween party. Someday we will tailgate together and I promise Swag will not kick your arse (cause if it needs to be done I can do that :p)