PDA

View Full Version : What's Up

fie
October 24th, 2008, 08:33 AM
Is the Delaware football program in the tank or is this just another losing season???

mcveyrl
October 24th, 2008, 08:34 AM
If you follow Delaware at all, you know that this is just part of the cycle. They'll make the playoffs easily next year (but I would watch out for Villanova...they might win the NC next year!!)

MR. CHICKEN
October 24th, 2008, 10:37 AM
If you follow Delaware at all, you know that this is just part of the cycle. They'll make the playoffs easily next year (but I would watch out for Villanova...they might win the NC next year!!)

NO WE WON'T......xsmhx....SAME BRUTAL SKED NEXT YEAR.....AN' NO SIGN O' QB IMPROVEMENT....xsmhx........HOWEVERAH....IFIN' 'NOVA GETS BY YA'LL..........DEY COULD DO IT DIS YEAR....xnodx........BRAWK!

Tribe4SF
October 24th, 2008, 11:31 AM

Nothing will be any easier in the CAA South next year. Villanova, JMU, Richmond and W&M will all have lots back, and all had a strong recruiting year with solid redshirts who will take the field next year. Beyond their QB issue, Delaware seems to be missing some young talent compared to the others, especially along the OL where they will lose Hendricks and Hermann.