PDA

View Full Version : CSN "Chuckles" Teaser ----- JSU/UTM

CSN-info
October 23rd, 2008, 02:06 PM
While the newest CSN WAY will be out later today with the full Chuckles, here's a teaser for tonight's game:
No. 21 Jacksonville State at UT Martin (Thurs.). This do-or-die game for the Skyhawks and Gamecocks is interesting enough to have me TiVo the World Series so I can watch it on ESPNU - it should be that good. Can someone else on offense step up for the Gamecocks aside from the well-known quarterback Ryan Perriloux and the lesser-known (but extremely talented) Maurice DuPree at wideout? Or will UT Martin, in their third straight Thursday game this year, ride the balanced offensive attack led by quarterback Cade Thompson and runningback Brandyn Young? The winner will keep their hopes for an OVC title, and maybe an at-large playoff berth, alive. The loser, well, will become an afterthought in both. Until the Gamecocks prove that they're more than Perriloux, give the edge to the Skyhawks.
Carrier Pigeons are Back! 42, Perriloux Will Be Back... Next Year 38

slostang
October 23rd, 2008, 02:34 PM
I enjoy his picks right up to the point where he makes the picks with what he thinks are witty names. I much rather see UT Martin 42 Jacksonville State 38.

jaxstatealum
October 23rd, 2008, 03:08 PM
I enjoy his picks right up to the point where he makes the picks with what he thinks are witty names. I much rather see UT Martin 42 Jacksonville State 38.

xrolleyesx

Syntax Error
October 23rd, 2008, 04:11 PM
I enjoy his picks right up to the point where he makes the picks with what he thinks are witty names.Well then it wouldn't be called Chuckles, right? I like it, it's original.

slostang
October 23rd, 2008, 04:45 PM
xrolleyesx

Don't you be eye ballin me boy.xlolx

Hey, I think the articles are very good and I am sure many enjoy the humor, I was just giving my $.02, which is probably worth $.0001.

DSUrocks07
October 23rd, 2008, 04:46 PM
Don't you be eye ballin me boy.xlolx

Hey, I think the articles are very good and I am sure many enjoy the humor, I was just giving my $.02, which is probably worth $.0001.

All of our posts are adjusted for inflation xlolx

jaxstatealum
October 23rd, 2008, 07:47 PM
xlolx xlolx

MR. CHICKEN
October 23rd, 2008, 09:01 PM
IT'S 24-24....7 MIN..............LEFT IN DUH THIRD!