PDA

View Full Version : Elon's WR Hudgins to be on SportsCenter tonight

whoanellie
October 22nd, 2008, 08:17 PM
xthumbsupx Elon's WR Terrell Hudgins is supposed to be on tonight's ESPN SportsCenter's top plays making a SICK catch from last weekends game. See it or TV-Vo.
There has been a buzz about it all week.

phoenixphanatic21
October 22nd, 2008, 08:20 PM
Yea I'm PSYCHED to see him on Sportscenter. They better show him. I know he's currently "tentatively scheduled to appear," so as long as they don't get 8 highlights from Rays-Phillies I think we should be ok. Can't wait to see the highlight. Gonna be sick!

whoanellie
October 23rd, 2008, 09:00 PM
it was on College football live on espn-2
and it was surreal

phoenixphanatic21
October 23rd, 2008, 09:09 PM
That catch was insane. Definitely in my top ten.

PhoenixPhan06
October 24th, 2008, 08:00 AM
Here's the link

http://www.elon.edu/e%2Dnet/Note.aspx?id=932756

Woof
October 24th, 2008, 08:34 AM
That catch was insane. Definitely in my top ten.

It's too bad there were only 20 fans there to see it, that could have been some good national exposure for the conference xsmhx ...That was certainly a nice grab, but the Chatty DB got caught with his head in his...well, you know. That happens way too often IMHO, the DBs get so focused on guarding the receiver that they don't know where the ball is on those fade routes...could have just as easily been a pick.....I'm sure he heard about that one when they watched film xarguex

Hopefully the Terriers' D won't make any of your highlight reels this weekend xwhistlex

HighRyder08
October 24th, 2008, 09:28 AM
is there a link to the catch? i tried searching on youtube but couldnt find anything

gophoenix
October 24th, 2008, 09:38 AM
It's too bad there were only 20 fans there to see it, that could have been some good national exposure for the conference xsmhx ...That was certainly a nice grab, but the Chatty DB got caught with his head in his...well, you know. That happens way too often IMHO, the DBs get so focused on guarding the receiver that they don't know where the ball is on those fade routes...could have just as easily been a pick.....I'm sure he heard about that one when they watched film xarguex

Hopefully the Terriers' D won't make any of your highlight reels this weekend xwhistlex

it's funny, if you read the UTC board, they talk like the 2500 fans at the game were nearly all wearing maroon. If so, that'd be the first time Elon has outnumbered opponent fans anywhere.